Day Wise Plan
- Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, transfer to Wilson Airport for your scheduled flight to Amboseli National Park. On arrival you will be met by your driver/guide and transferred to the lodge. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon game drive in Amboseli. With the sparse vegetation found in this arid grassland, Amboseli provides some of the best viewing opportunities in all of East Africa. Lions, baboons, hyenas and rhino are common in Amboseli. Dinner and overnight at the camp in Amboseli. (LD)
- Enjoy a full day game drive in Amboseli after breakfast. Depart with picnic lunches or return to the lodge for lunch. Join the large herds of African elephants grazing in the swamps for a fantastic photographic opportunity. Return for dinner and overnight at the camp in Amboseli. (BLD)
- Breakfast, then fly to the Masai Mara Game Reserve. On arrival you will be met by your driver-guide. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive in the Masai Mara. Predators and prey abound, providing the rare opportunity to photograph all of the ‘Big 5’ in just a few hours. View over 70 species of large animals and more than 470 species of bird. Dinner and overnight at the camp in the Masai Mara. (BLD)
- Morning & afternoon game drives in the Masai Mara, returning to the lodge for lunch. Observe the zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, buffalo, lion and many other species in the Mara. Dinner & overnight at the camp in the Masai Mara. (BLD)
- Morning and afternoon games drive in the Masai Mara, returning to the lodge for lunch. See hyenas inspecting last night’s kills, elephants wallowing at the waterhole and grassland that captures the essence of the African wilderness. Observe the zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, buffalo, lion, warthog and many other species that populate the Mara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in the Masai Mara. (BLD)
- Early morning game drive, returning to the lodge for breakfast. Transfer to the Masai Mara Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Wilson Airport in Nairobi. Transfer from Wilson Airport to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight. (B)
- National parks and reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Services of an experienced safari driver-guide
- Transport in an exclusive 7 seater safari minibus with pop up hatch roof for easy photography
- Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary or similar
- Meals, tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as indicated in the itinerary
Visa Category: Tourist
- Visa On Arrival is available for Indians at the AirPort on Payment of $ 50. Passenger should have Confirmed Air ticket and Yellow Fever Certificate along with other Travel Documents.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- Two passport-size photographs.
- A covering letter from the applicant.
- Leave letter from the company.
- For groups please provide travel itinerary.
- Onward visa and proof of funds or Sponsorship declaration from the sponsor in Kenya.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is mandatory.
- Hotel confirmation.
- Credit card copy.
- Return air ticket.
- Visa validity is for 3 months and period of stay is given at the time of entry into Kenya.
- Processing time is 24 hours.
- The visa fee must be paid as a Demand Draft, in favour of "Kenya High Commission", payable in New Delhi.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We do not accept Credit Cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies to the total cost.