Day Wise Plan
Day 01 - Arrive in San Francisco
- Fly to San Francisco, one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high-technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
Day 02 - San Francisco City Tour
- Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts& other highlights. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Las Vegas
- Today, we proceed by flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Grand Canyon (Optional)
- Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Don’t forget the new Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more.
Day 05 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles
- Today, we proceed by coach to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains.
Day 06 - Los Angeles - Universal Studios
- Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Departure from Los Angeles
- Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination. (Meals: B).
- 2 nights' accommodation in San Francisco
- 2 nights' accommodation in Las Vegas
- 2 night accommodation in Los Angeles
- Daily breakfast (except Day 1)
- Arrival airport transfer in San Francisco on seat in coach basis.
- Arrival airport transfer in Las Vegas on seat in coach basis.
- Las Vegas – Los Angeles by Coach.
- Departure Airport transfers in Los Angeles on seat in coach basis.
- City tour in San Francisco
- City tour in Las Vegas
- City tour in Los Angeles
- Entrance ticket to Universal Studios
- Entrance Tickets to Bay Cruise
- Overseas Travel insurance.
- International and domestic Airfare.
- US Visa Charges.
- Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
- Meals other than those specified (if any)
- Porterage and tips to drivers and guides
- Personal Expense of any nature like, laundry, shopping, incidentals at hotels etc.
- Resort fees to be paid directly at hotel.
- Any tours, transfers or event tickets not mentioned in package inclusions.
Price & Dates
|City||Moderate Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|San Francisco||Hotel Holiday Inn Express SFO / Comfort Inn SFO||Hotel Holiday Inn SFO / Embassy Suites SFO|
|Las Vegas||Hotel Circus Circus / Excalibur||Hotel Luxor / Monte Carlo|
|Los Angeles||Hotel Radisson / Ramada / Holiday Inn Express LAX||Hotel Radisson Midtown / Crown Plaza|
Package cost will be revised and customized according to the Travel date.
|Moderate Hotels||INR 89,999/- Per Person|
|Deluxe Hotels||INR 1,09,999/- Per Person|
|Return International Flight||INR 60,000 – 80,000/- Per Person|
Optional cost per person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk = USD 190.00 per person
- Grand Canyon Air Tour = USD 190.00 per person
- Las Vegas Helicopter ride = USD 120.00 per person
Please contact us
Name – Lokesh Chawla
Web : www.xtramile.co.in
Landline : 011-424 55 335
Mobile: +91 9873958589
Xtra Mile Travel Services
1007,10th Floor, Pragati Tower, Rajendra Place, New Delhi. 110008. INDIA
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Check in time at most hotels is 3:00-4:00 PM and check out time at 11:00 AM.
- For hop on hop off tour, clients must reach pickup location on own
- Breakfast time at 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Incidental charge must be paid by clients.
- Surcharges for weekends and convention may apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.