Discover the lesser-known highlights of three of Southeast Europe’s most unforgettable countries.
Croatia, Bosnia, and Slovenia
Admire the charming medieval cities and extraordinary natural beauty of the Balkans with sightseeing in the historic centres of Zagreb, Dubrovnik, and Split. You’ll also see the vivid emerald green lakes and dramatic waterfalls in the beautiful Plitvice National Park.
Day 1: Wed 02 Jan 2019 Zagreb
- Arrival in Zagreb. Transfer to the hotel. Our guide will arrive with the group from Slovenia around lunchtime. There will be a sightseeing tour with a local guide. We will have a chance to admire its two hills, the upper town and the new neighbourhoods of Croatia’s capital city.
Day 2: Thu 03 Jan 2019 Zagreb - Slavonsky - Maglaj – Sarajevo
- We will leave first thing in the morning to travel to Bosnia. We will have a coffee shop in SLAVONSKIBROD, a border town on the bank of Sava river. Maglaj, a tour of this Bosnian town. Lunchtime. We will resume our trip to Sarajevo, where we will arrive at mid-afternoon. Sightseeing tour with a local guide of this highly Turk-influenced city – its musk, madrassas and hectic bazaars. We will also visit the Tunnel of Hope which saved the city during the Serbian siege during the war.
Day 3: Fri 04 Jan 2019 Sarajevo - Mostar- Medjugorje - Dubrovnik
- Another exciting stage of scenic beauty. Amidst deep valleys, we travel to Mostar, with it is a very beautiful historic centre and Stone bridge separating the Orthodox, Muslim and Catholic communities. After lunch, we stop in Medjugorje, a place that attracts thousands of Catholic pilgrims. We go on to Kravica, we stop at its magnificent waterfalls before continuing to Croatia. Dubrovnik, arrival at the end of the day (accommodation on the coast near the city). Dinner included.
Day 4: Sat 05 Jan 2019 Dubrovnik
- In the morning we include a panoramic tour of Dubrovnik with a local guide. We are undoubtedly in one of the most beautiful cities of Europe, surrounded by walls, bathed by the Adriatic Sea; its intact historic centre is a jewel of world architectural heritage. The tour includes tickets to the Franciscan Monastery with the oldest pharmacy in Europe; Dubrovnik Cathedral and the Sponza Palace. We also include a cable car ride to give us a fantastic view of the city and the neighbouring islands. Afternoon free. Return to our hotel at the end of the afternoon. Dinner included.
Day 5: Sun 06 Jan 2019 Dubrovnik – Split
- We will depart in the morning travelling along the Croatian coastline which displays amazing seascapes with islands. Arrival in Split at noon. We include a visit with a local guide and entry into the Diocletian’s Palace. We will tour this immense palace from the Roman period, its labyrinth of streets, and its sea vistas.
Day 6: Mon 07 Jan 2019 Split - Plitvice – Opatija
- We will travel to the interior region of Croatia, going through beautiful hilly landscapes to finally arrive in Plitvice Lakes National Park, which was added to UNESCO World Heritage List. Entry into the park included (with access to the lakes’ boats and train) where you will admire its lakes and waterfalls. You will be able to trek along its trails and take the boats that sail through the waters of these lakes. After lunch, we will travel back to the coast toward the north of Croatia. Opatija, supper included and sojourn in this resort town which offers a charming nightlife.
- Note: in exceptional circumstances, either for meteorological reasons or tourist density, it may not be possible or advisable to use the train or boat in Plitvice.
Day 7: Tue 08 Jan 2019 Opatija - Postojna - Bled – Ljubljana
- Entry into Slovenia. We will travel to Postojna, one of the world’s biggest caves which are partially toured by train. After this, we will visit Bled, a gorgeous postcard town on the shore of a lake in the middle of which there is an islet where the bell tower of a monastery stands out at the foot of a medieval castle. We include a boat trip around Bled’s lake and a visit to the monastery on the islet. We will resume our trip to Slovenia’s capital city, Ljubljana. Arrival and tour with a local guide of Slovenia’s small capital city, a beautiful Central European city.
- Note: During winter, in order to be able to visit Ljubljana during the daylight hours, this may take place before departure to Maribor.
Day 8: Wed 09 Jan 2019 Ljubljana - Maribor – Zagreb
- We will travel to Maribor, Slovenia’s second most important city, highly influenced by Austrian culture, where its cathedral and castle stand out. Afterwards, we will go back to Croatia. Arrival in Zagreb around 3.00 pm. Transfer to the Airport. End of the services.
- Accommodation with Buffet Breakfast
- 01 Night accommodation in Zagreb
- 01 Night accommodation in Sarajevo
- 02 Nights accommodation in Dubrovnik
- 01 Night accommodation in Spilt
- 01 Night accommodation in Opatija
- 01 Night accommodation in Ljubljana
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide,
- Basic travel insurance
- Includes arrival and departure transfer
- City tour in Zagreb, Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Split, Ljubljana
- Boat: Tour around Bled´s Lake in Bled
- Ticket admission: Tunnel of Hope in Sarajevo, Kravice Waterfall in Medjugorje, Franciscan Monastery, Cathedral and Sponza Palace in Dubrovnik, Diocletian´s Palace in Split,
- Plitvice Lakes National Park including boat and train tours, Postojna Caves
- Ferry: Dubrovnik in Dubrovnik
- 7 dinner included in Zagreb, Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Split, Opatija, Ljubljana
- Visa Fees and Documentation Charges.
- International Airfare
- Personal expenses
- GST @ 5%
- Meals unless specified above
Fixed Group Departure Tour
Breakfast & Dinner
Departure Dates: Jan 02, Feb 13, Mar 13, 2019
Package Cost: INR 90,500 /- Per Person on Double Sharing Basis.
Return Flight Cost: INR 40,000 - 50,000/- Per Person
Planned Hotels – 4 Star
|City||Hotel||No. of Nights|
|Zagreb||Hotel International or Similar||1 Night|
|Sarajevo||Hollywood Hotel or Similar||1 Night|
|Dubrovnik||Valamar Lacroma or Similar||2 Night|
|Split||President Hotel or Similar||1 Night|
|Opatija||Grand Adriatic or Similar||1 Night|
|Ljubljana||Park Ljubljana-Urban Green or Similar||1 Night|
Visa Country: Croatia
Visa Category: Tourist
- Original Passport with validity of minimum six months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Forms.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on business letterhead /Self Employed mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel confirmation.
- Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- Financials (Company / Personal).
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A.
b) Original Bank Statement for the last six months with Bank Seal and Sign.
c) Salary slips for last three months.
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Record of ownership of the real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments.
- Proof of Employment and leave letter on company's letterhead.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet.
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. The transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost.