Welcome to Dubai – where anything is possible.
Once a small fishing village in the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is today one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. One of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is home to nearly 200 nationalities and offers a truly memorable experience to all visitors. Whether it is by the banks of the Creek, or at the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, Dubai lives and breathes a sense of possibility and innovation. And with an unparalleled coastline, beautiful desert and magnificent cityscapes, memories are just waiting to be made here.
For more information about history, culture and all about Dubai, please visit https://www.visitdubai.com/en/explore-dubai/about-dubai
Day 01 – Arrival In Dubai | TOUR: Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- On your arrival in Dubai, you will be escorted to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel, relax and you have the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, we will take you for your Dhow Cruise. A visit to Dubai is incomplete without a cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow. This unforgettable experience showcases the true spirit of Dubai intertwining tradition with the modern as the dhow gently slips along the Creek offering spectacular views of the present and the days gone by. The traditional dhow glides silently through the water and the tour
- Offers an intriguingly different view of this beautifully little city. Admire the architecture of places such as the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building. Feast on a sumptuous International buffet dinner before returning to the pier. This nostalgic journey down the memory lane lasts for about two hours and comes highly recommended for all. Enjoy a musical dinner on the dhow, post which you will be taken back to your hotel for the night.
Day 02 : Half Day City Tour of Dubai |Visit to Dubai Mall and At the Top of Burj Khalifa
- After a filling breakfast proceed for a half day tour of the city. The tour takes you to the Bur Dubai Creek, Spice market. You can stop for a photo-Stop with the Burj al-Arab, the world's only 7 star hotel. From there you head off to the manmade Palm Island and its crowning glory, the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The high point of the tour is definitely the spotlessly white Jumeirah Mosque. Please note that you should not wear shorts, back and arms should be covered and women need to cover their heads with a headscarf. In this tour you will also visit old Arabian houses with their traditional architecture. At the end of the tour return to the hotel.
- In the evening, we suggest that you take this opportunity to take our optional tour of Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Dubai mall, also known as the home of Dubai Shopping festival is the largest in the world. Shopaholic or not, this mall is definitely for you. Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building pierces the sky at 828m (seven times the height of Big Ben) and opened on 4 January 2010, only six years after excavations began. The main attraction is the Observation Deck 'At the Top' on the 124th floor. From such lofty heights you can easily pinpoint The World, the three Palm developments and other landmarks. Getting there takes you past various multimedia exhibits to a double-deck lift that whisks you 10m per second for an entire minute to reach level 124 at a lofty 442m in the air. Overnight stay at the hotel."
Day 03 : Desert Safari tour with Dinner on seat in coach basis
- After Breakfast, day is at leisure. In the afternoon, you will be taken for Desert Safari. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action stop for pictures while the tour heads towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. A traditional welcome awaits the guests with Arabic coffee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for the evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in the Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo, experience an unforgettable camel ride, view the Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance under the campfire-so much and more. The evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the star liskies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner drive back to the back to the city. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Departure
- After breakfast, say goodbye to the city and continue your onward journey from Dubai airport.
- Meet and Greet service at Dubai International Airport.
- Return Airport transfers to Dubai International Airport on a private basis.
- 3 Nights / 4 Days stay at the above-mentioned hotels inclusive of breakfast.
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour on a private basis.
- Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner with return transfers on a seat in coach basis.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on the seat in coach basis.
- Visit At The Top - Burj Khalifa followed by Dubai Mall Aquarium & Underwater Zoo with return transfers on a private basis.
- UAE Visa
- UAE 5% VAT
- Airfare not included
- 5% GST Extra.
- 5% TCS Extra
- Tourism Dirham is not included. This has to be paid directly to the hotel by the guest.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages / Camera fee / Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Package Price Based on Twin Sharing Basis + 5.0% GST Extra on total billing
Validity: 01 Oct 2021 – 30 Apr 2022
Accommodation & Price
|Accommodation||No. Nights||Complimentary Add-ons||Price per pax on twin sharing|
Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens - 4 Star
Shuttle bus to popular malls
|Jumeirah Creekside Hotel - 5 Star||3 Nights||
Shuttle bus to popular mails
|Jumeirah Beach Hotel - 5 Star||3 Nights||
Access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
Daily access to Kids Club.
Shuttle bus to popular mails
Country: United Arab Emirates
Visa Type: Tourist
- Confirmed flight and hotel booking
- PAN card of the traveller. If the family is travelling, only one person can give their PAN Card
- Clear white background photographs in JPEG format. 35 mm x 45mm, 70-80% face focus
- Scanned copy of passport front and back.
- Photographs should latest be taken within the last 3 months
Declaration: - XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare are subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of the Visa Officer
- We require a minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost.
- As per section 206CCA of Income Tax Act 1961, w.e.f. 01-Jul-21 onwards, TCS will be charged @10% on overseas tour packages in case you have not filed your income tax returns for two preceding years; and the aggregate TDS and TCS is each tax year is INR 50,000 or more.
- On validating the PAN if it is found that you have not filed your Income Tax Returns for two preceding years and aggregate TCS and TCS exceeds INR 50,000, an additional TCS @5% will be recovered from you or booking will get cancelled and cancellation charges will apply.