Day 01: Arrival at Singapore
- Welcome to Singapore. Arrive at Singapore Changi Airport. From there you will be transferred to the hotel by a representative. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional tour of Night Safari
Day 02: Half-Day City Tour and Sentosa
- Singapore Drive
- Drive-by Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Merlion photo stop, Little India, Orchard Road, and Singapore Flyer
- Evening tour: Sentosa: Cable Car 2 way + Madame Tussauds + Sky Helix + Wings of Time.
"Enjoy your day at Sentosa Island. The Luge offers a truly unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages that is not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia. After Luge, board the Skyride and take in the fantastic panoramic scenery of the city skyline and beautiful coastline. There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Come, discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas - Wings of Time. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave the magical isle.
Day 03: Universal Studios
- After breakfast, we will pick you up for Universal Studios tour by a shared vehicle.
- Live The Movies at the many exclusive attractions found only at the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park, Universal Studios Singapore. Featuring movie-themed rides and attractions, which are unique to Singapore, thrill-seekers and families will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits. The young and young at heart will be entertained by Shrek and gang on an incredible 4-D adventure in the world’s first Far Far Away Castle. Thrill-seekers can face warrior mummies on Revenge of the Mummy a psychological thrill ride in total darkness. Other highlights include Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci-Fi City, and The Lost World.
Day 04: Gardens By The Bay and MBS Skypark + Singapore Zoo
- After breakfast, we will pick you up for a transfer to Gardens By The Bay and MBS SkyPark and Singapore Zoo. This can be customised as per your specific requirements.
Day 05: Departure Back Home
- Pick up from the hotel to the airport as per your flight timings.
- 04 Night Accommodation in a hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers on a shared basis
- Guided City Tour of Singapore
- Singapore Zoo
- Gardens by the Bay (Flower Dome + SuperTree) + MBS Skypark.
- Sentosa: Cable Car 2 Way + Madam Tussauds (5in1) + Sky Helix + Wings of Time.
- Universal Studios Singapore One Day Ticket.
- All Tours & Transfer Based on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- Singapore Visa Single Entry
- 5% GST Extra on total billing
- Meal Plan as per mentioned – Lunch and Dinner Not Included
- Compulsory dinner supplements in case of hotel surcharge
- Any surcharge at the hotel (Minibar, Visiter fee, etc.)
- Personal Travel Insurance and Other personal expenses
- Surcharge for peak season if any (Upon booking)
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, and laundry
- Any cost not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section"
Prices Valid from Jan 2023 - March 2023
|Star Category||Accommodation||Price per person|
Hotel Boss / similar
|4 Star||Parc Sovereign Hotel Albert St. / Parc Sovereign Hotel Tyrwhitt / similar||₹44,999/-|
|4 Sar Deluxe||Hotel Park Royal on Kitchener / similar||₹52,999/-|
*GST and TCS applicable extra as per RBI guidelines.
Visa Country: Singapore
Visa Category: Tourist
- Visa Form
- Passport: Original Passport with a validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum one blank page required.
- Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
- A handwritten passport will not be accepted.
- Visa Application Form: Form 14A to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport-size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Please Note: Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter: Covering-Letter from the applicant stating his name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of stay in brief. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to The Visa Officer, Singapore High Commission, New Delhi.
- Please Note Covering Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- The applicant's contact number and email ID must be mentioned in the cover letter.
- Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking.
- Proof of Occupation:
- Personal Bank statement for the last 3 months
- Proof of Business ownership.
- NOC from the company on its letterhead or Six months' salary slips along with an employee ID card copy.
- Honeymoon Travelers: Original or clear scanned copy of the Wedding Card has to be submitted along with the visa application.
- Please Note: Embassy may ask for any additional documents.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
Xtra Mile Travel Services is a visa facilitator company and does not hold any responsibility for grants/refusals/deportations/ denied boarding for what so ever reasons. All customers must check their visa details soon as they receive it. Any delay in visa depends on Embassy or Consulate. We only process the filing of documents. Service fee is applicable over and above visa fee and VFS charges for documentation, consultation, Meet and Assist etc.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare are subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of the Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost.