Officially the Commonwealth of Australia, Australia is one of the most visited and most well-known tourist destinations of the world. Your Australian vacations are going to be truly amazing. Australia provides a range of tourist attractions, for a wonderful vacation in an amiable environment. Almost as big as mainland United States, Australia has a population of around 18 million people. Australia has 47,000 km of coastline, 11 World Heritage sites and more than 3000 national parks and reserves. Famous for its beaches, natural wonders, wide-open spaces, deserts, and “the Outback”, Australia is one of the world’s most well-urbanized countries.
One of the most sophisticated, colourful and cosmopolitan cities in the world, Sydney, has several times been voted as the world’s best city by the famous US Travel Magazine Conde Nast Traveler magazine. The exhilarating Harbour City of Sydney is the doorway to Australia’s numerous attractions. Gold Coast is a visitor’s wonderland. It is renowned worldwide for its 70 km-coastline of apparently never-ending beaches, relaxed lifestyle and pure rain forests. Sophisticated and sensational, the Gold Coast offers all the excitement and facilities of an international resort that includes a casino.
After Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Cairns region is the fourth-most admired destination for international tourists in Australia. Cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, white water rafting, golf and coach tours are the various activities that take place in the region. There are also scenic flights, day trips to crocodile farms, Kuranda, and a food-and-wine tour witnessing tropical fruit wineries.
We offer Australia packages from Delhi at prices that are best and easy to afford. Enjoy a delightful and memorable trip with us.
Day 1. Arrival In Melbourne
- Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport within 1100hrs & SIC Transfer to Hotel (Extra Private Surcharge apply for late night arrivals). Check-in (Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed).
Later Proceed on own (No Transfers) to MCG Gate # 3 (between light towers 1 & 2) to Join the guided 1Hr Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) tour (operates between 1000-1500hrs on non-event dates) OR
Walk across to Southgate Art & Leisure Precinct to Join 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise (Last departure time between 1500-1530hrs). Return to Hotel on own. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 2 . Morning Half Day SIC Melbourne City Tour
- Breakfast. Morning Half Day SIC Melbourne City Tour - Limited Hotel pickups (Complimentary & NON-Refundable). This Tour ends by 1145hrs at Federation Square. 1hr Free time for a quick lunch before you board ex Federation Square Afternoon Full Day SIC Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Tour Dep 1300hrs / Returns after 2130hrs (Compulsory & NON Refundable)
(Supplement Cost Extra to Upgrade to Platform View @AUD22/Adult & AUD11/Child Extra OR Upgrade to Underground View @AUD35/Adult & AUD17/Child Extra - Limited Seats)
Day 3. Choice of any ONE Full Day Tour
- Breakfast. Choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour - Limited Hotel Pickup, Either - Morning Full Day SIC Great Ocean Road Tour Dep 0800hrs / Returns after 2000hrs (Compulsory & NON Refundable) OR Morning Full Day SIC Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour Dep 0800hrs only on Mon, Tue, Thu & Sat / Returns by 1730hrs (Compulsory & NON Refundable) OR Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train & Yarra Valley Wineries of Dominique Portet, Rochford, etc - Dep 0800hrs only on Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun (Compulsory & Non-Refundable) OR Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train, Dandenong Ranges & Healsville Wildlife Tour - Dep 0800hrs only on Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun (Compulsory & Non-Refundable)
Day 4. Arrival Brisbane or Gold Coast
- Breakfast. Depart to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by SIC Transfer (VALID for departure after 0705hrs for Domestic Flights OR 0835hrs for International Flights - Extra Private Transfer Surcharge
will apply for Early Morning Departures Flights). MUST Arrive Brisbane or Gold Coast Domestic Airport within 1000Hrs and SIC Transfer to your Hotel.
This Afternoon proceed on OWN to join 55Min Jetboating Ride Adventure - No Transfers (limited Courtesy SIC Transfers available on request from Surfers Paradise Hotels only)
This early evening proceed on OWN to join 1Hr Fire Truck Tour of Gold Coast / Ex 36, Caville Avenue, Surfers Paradise - No Transfers (Infant Below 1Years)
Day 5. Dreamworld with return transfers
- Breakfast. Return SIC transfer for Dreamworld admission. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 6. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Breakfast. Morning SIC transfer for Half Day Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary admission. Afternoon SIC Transfer for Half Day Seaworld Admission (Combo Ticket). Overnight at your Hotel
Day 7. Movieworld
- Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Movieworld admission with Free Souvenir Bag & Photoframe at MW (Combo Ticket - No Refund if 1Park Utilised or Ticket lost). Overnight at your Hotel
Day 8. Arrival in Hamilton Island
- Breakfast. Check-out & SIC transfer to Brisbane Airport. Arrive Hamilton Island Airport and Courtesy Transfer to your Resort. Your Package includes Free Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment and Unlimited use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service (7:00am – 11:00pm daily)
Day 9. Wildlife in Hamilton
- Breakfast. Morning Admission to Wildlife Hamilton Island - No Transfers. Ex Hamilton Marina Half Day Afternoon Cruise Whitsunday's Whiteheaven Beach Tour (Dep approx 1245hrs - No Transfers). Overnight at your hotel.
Day 10. Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Full Day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour with Lunch ex Hamilton Island Marina Jetty (Dep Approx 0845Hrs - No Transfers). Overnight at your hotel.
Day 11. Arrival in Sydney
- Breakfast. Check out and depart to Hamilton Airport by Courtesy SIC. Arrive Sydney Airport within 2130hrs & SIC Transfer (Infant below 2year Not Allowed) to your Hotel. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 12. Sydney Tour
- Breakfast. Don’t want to get up Early this Morning!! Proceed on own to the nearest BigBus Bus Stop to join the Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with comprehensive Commentary in English
& many stops at vantage points that you can explore on own and hop on & hop off at any time during the day. Your Classic Ticket is valid for 24hrs from the time you present your voucher to the Coach Driver to enjoy the day exploring Sydney at own pace (Does not includes Pickup/Drop Transfers from your Hotel - Operates between 830AM - 6PM at approx 20Mins intervals).
Evening proceed on OWN to King Street Wharf # 5, Darling Harbour by 1850-1900hrs to join Sydney Showboat Cruise with Indian Vegetarian Dinner & Standard Seating - No Transfers
(Does Not operate on TUESDAY & SUNDAY - Upgrade to Priority Seating at a Supplement cost of AUD25 Per Person Extra / Jain Menu NOT catered). Overnight at your Hotel
Day 13. Sydney Opera House
- Breakfast. This Morning enjoy Must See in Sydney at your own pace!! Proceed on own to Bennelong Point (No Transfers) and join the Sydney Opera House 1Hr Inside Guided Tour (Operates between 9AM - 5AM).
Later Proceed on own (No Transfers) to Sea Life Aquarium at Darling Harbour to exchange Combo 4 Pass voucher for admissions to Sydney Wildlife, Madam Tussauds, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium & Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience (Transfers to Aquarium & Tower, etc are Not Included). Overnight at your Hotel
Day 14. Departure from Sydney
- Breakfast. Check Out. SIC transfer to Sydney Airport (Valid for Domestic Flights after 7AM & International Flights after 830AM departure - Extra Private Transfers Surcharge will apply for Early morning Flight Departure / Infant below 2year are Not Allowed). Overnight at your Hotel.
- 03 nights accommodation in Melbourne.
- 04 nights accommodation in Gold Coast.
- 03 nights accommodation in Hamilton Island.
- 03 nights accommodation in Sydney.
- Melbourne City Tour on Seat in Coach basis.
- Guided tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground ( MCG ).
- Melbourne Yarra River Cruise ( Optional ).
- Choice of Full Day Tours from Melbourne. Great Ocean Road Tour OR Phillip Island OR Sovereign Hill Gold
- Rush Tour OR Puffing Billy Steam Train Tour and Yarra Valley Wine Tour OR Puffing Billy Steam Train Tour
- and Healsville Wildlife Tour.
- Admission ticket to Dreamworld with transfers.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary tour with transfers.
- Admission ticket to Seaworld with transfers.
- Admission ticket to Movieworld with transfers.
- Full Day Cruise Whitsunday’s Great Barrier Reef Tour with buffet Lunch, Semi-Submersible, Underwater observatory & Snorkel Gears.
- Half Day Morning Cruise Whitsunday’s Whiteheaven Beach Tour.
- Morning Half Day Seat in coach Sydney City Tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Manly Beach.
- Admissions to Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience.
- Sydney Showboat Indian Dinner Cruise.
- Choice of Full Day Tours from Sydney.
- Daily buffet breakfast included.
- Stay in 3 and 4 star hotel.
- Include airport transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Australia visa fees included.
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension/deviation of air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- GST 5% on Total Tour Cost.
- International or domestic fare.
Valid From 01st April 2019 Till 30th Sept. 2019
|Hotels Category||Tangalooma||Gold Coast||Cairns||Sydney|
|3 – 4 star||Tangalooma Island Resort||Mantra Legends/Similar||Cairns Colonal Club / Similar||Travelodge/Similar|
|4 star||Tangalooma Island Resort||Mantra Legends/Similar||Rydges Tradewnds/Similar||Holiday Inn Darling Harbour/Similar|
|5 star||Tangalooma Island Resort||Hilton Surfers Paradise/Similar||Hilton Cairns/Similar||The Star Astral Tower/Similar|
Price Per Person In INR
|Hotels Category||Double Shate||Triple Share||Single Share||Child With Bed/Child Without Bed|
|3 – 4 star||1,06,999||1,01,999||1,44,999||68,999/62,999|
Documents required from the Applicant:
1. 6 months valid passport in good condition
2. 2 blank pages are required to endorse the visa on the passport.
3. Passport should be valid for 10 years only
4. Attach your old passports if you have?
5. In case of loss of passport, please provide FIR copy from the police station/self-declaration letter duly signed by the applicant
6. Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
7. Visa request letter in detail on the company letterhead
8. Last 6 months original bank statement duly filled and signed by the bank manager
9. Last 2/3 years personal income tax returns copies or form no. 16 if working in the Government department, PSU, & MNC's
a) 2 white background photographs
b) 35mm x45mm, 70-80% face focus on matt finish paper
c) Photographs should latest taken within the last 3 months
Proof of occupation:-
a) MBBS Degree certificate copy [Self-attested]
b) Shop and establishment certificate from a respective local government body
c) Certificate copy of “ INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION”
a)Degree certificate of LLB
b)Membership certificate of “ BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA”
For a retired person:
a) Proof of retirement certificate copy or
b) Pension certificate copy
Documents Required for Self employed:-
a) Last 6 months company original bank statements
b) Last 3 years company Income tax returns
c) Company Registration/ Incorporation certificate/partnership deed
d) Company Pan Card Copy
Documents required from employed
a) Last 6 months salary slips
b) NOC from the employer on the company letterhead duly signed and stamped.
c) Signature Proof copy of the signatory authority on the NOC.
Documents Required from School/college
a) NOC required from a School/ College duly signed by Principal with the stamp.
b) Student ID card copy
c) If the applicant is not doing anything then: Highest degree copy and undertaking letter from parents.
If visiting purpose-Documents required from Inviter:
a) A formal invitation letter from the host party
b) Relationship proof between the applicants and host party
c) Passport copies of the host party
d) Visa/ Green card/ Permanent residence permit card copy of the host party
e) Employment proof & 3 Months salary slip
f) Proof of accommodation of the host party
g) Last 3 months bank statements of the host party
h) Last 2 years income tax clearance certificate copy
Declaration: –XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost