Travel to Singapore and explore its exciting theme parks being Sentosa and Universal Studios, inspiring architecture, modern cosmopolitan lifestyle and a very vibrant and friendly atmosphere. Add glitz to your vacation with a luxurious 2 nights cruise experience on Dream Cruise. Sail to Port Klang or Malacca or explore the High Seas depending on your sailing dates and make lifetime memories with your loved ones.
These packages understand the requirements of every couple and provide a candid price for the selected package. Xtra Mile Travel Services offers you numerous attractions such as Night Safari, Sentosa Island, Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer, and Merlion Statue. And what is better than having a cruise coupled with it, which spices up your trip? Itinerary of your Singapore cruise packages allow you to enjoy staying at a luxury resort, comfortable transfers, redefined dining, city tours, and of course cruise smoothly across the high seas. Feel your stress dissolving and energy refilling you when you set off with your Singapore packages with a cruise.
Day 1 – Arrival In Singapore | Day At Leisure
- On your arrival in Singapore, you will be escorted to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel, relax and you have the rest of the day at leisure. We recommend visting shopping Mall in the evening . Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Singapore : Night Safari trip
- After breakfast, will treat you to a trip to the World’s first nightlife park – Night Safari. Exploring an after-dark wildlife adventure as unique as Night Safari, which is also the 12-time winner of best attraction category, is an experience to cherish. As clear from the name – Night Safari, the park enables you watch animals in their natural habitat at night. Listen insider tales about these nocturnal animals by the guide and learn facts you never knew.Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 3 : Singapore: Get transferred to cruise terminal and board the cruise
- After breakfast, a representative will take you to the Cruise terminal. Today, you will be heading for an experience of a lifetime – cruising with the love of your life. Get active with this Singapore cruise package. As Dream Cruise, the rock star of cruising, sails through Indian Ocean and South China Sea, you will find yourself immersed in the experience.The cruise treats you to a thoughtful set-up comprising of restaurants, smart cabins, recreational zones as well as duty-free shopping that stretches across an area of 6000 sq ft.At such an incredible cruise, you will be treated to a delectable lunch on board. The evening gifts you a host of wonderful activities to enhance your trip of togetherness. Savor toothsome culinary treats, sip beer at the open deck, indulge in karaoke sessions, or have your funny bone tickled on board. All in all, the cruise presents you with the best of Singapore and Malaysia. After a pleasurable evening, relish a lavish dinner served on board. Later, enjoy a peaceful overnight stay on board as the gentle waves sing you melodious lullaby.
Day 4 : Singapore: Sail to an ecstatic locale
- Let the enigmatic cruise trip make you fall in love with each other, all over again on this Singapore cruise package. A beautiful morning on cruise awaits you. Add flavor to your morning with a hearty breakfast on board. Now, be prepared to sail towards ecstatic locale that can be either of - Port Kelang or Malacca or High Seas, as the cruise makes its way across the heaving waters . As per your Dream Cruise itinerary, included in this Singapore travel package, when your cruise docks at any of these beautiful ports, to explore hidden gems of beautiful islands. To relish more slices of pleasure, you can also opt to indulge in water sports on these islands. After a gala time on land, return onboard.
The experience will surprise you with wonders of cruising odyssey. while being refreshed with a session at Jacuzzi. You can also opt to enjoy a couple massage session. For recreation, soothe your senses with live music or play games with fellow passengers.
Nightfall brings you myriad options to live the cruise delight.advance to your cabin and sleep comfortably as the waves try to kiss your cabin window goodnight.
Day 5 : Singapore: Return to Singapore and ‘Live’ the movies at Universal Studio - (Optional)
- The day of your honeymoon in Singapore invites you to enjoy a life-size movie carnival at Universal Studios.Post a nutritious breakfast on board, retreat to your hotel in Singapore. Now, gear up for a gala time at the Universal Studios. Located in Sentosa, it is a theme park situated within the Resort World Sentosa. This is the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park where you can experience various movies and come close to your favorite superstars. With this Singapore honeymoon package, you can dive into the depths of thrill. Go for Revenge of the Mummy - a psychological thrill ride in total darkness while experiencing warrior mummies. An incredible 4-D adventure by Shrek and gang in the world’s first Far Far Away Castle is sure to win you. Madagascar, New York, Hollywood Parade, Sci-Fi City, and The Lost World are other attractions at this ‘filmy, very filmy’ park. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 6 : Singapore: Enjoy happening city tour and Sentosa Island trip
- This day of Singapore tourism takes you through the breathtaking tourist attractions of the city. You will also be transported to an exotic world in Sentosa Island.Enjoy a fresh start to the day with some scrumptious breakfast and proceed for a half-day city tour. The Singapore sightseeing commences with a visit to Mount Faber. Savor a visual treat here with a bird’s eye view of the harbor and the city. Marvel at the sight of Singapore Flyer - a giant ferris wheel. Advancing towards to next city attraction, you will meander through the Orchard Road. Now, it is time to head to an exotic destination of Singapore - Sentosa Island, one of the best things, honeymoon packages Singapore offer you. Enjoy a cable car ride with your soul mate and soak in the beauty all around as you glide smoothly over the beautiful landscape of the city-state.Culminate your day at Sentosa with an outstanding open-air night show .Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 7 : Singapore: Departure
- After enjoying a hearty breakfast, pack your bags, and check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to airport to catch your flight back to India. Board your flight with a treasure of photographs and memories to cherish.
- Economy Class Airfare on Singapore Airlines (Delhi – Singapore – Delhi)
- 04 Nights accommodation in Singapore at Parc Sovereign Hotel / similar
- 02 Nights accommodation in Dream cruise (Window Cabin)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel.
- All Meals on Cruise and LIVE entertainment on board.
- Half day Singapore City tour on Seat In Coach basis (SIC)
- Sentosa Sunset Tour (Cable Car, Wings Of Time , Images Of Singapore & Madame Tussauds ) on Seat In Coach Basis
- Night Safari on Seat In Coach basis
- Return airport transfers on Seat In Coach basis (SIC)
- Transfer from Hotel – Cruise Terminal – Hotel on Seat In Coach basis (SIC)
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach basis (SIC)
- Singapore Visa charges included.
- All hotel taxes applicable.
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension/deviation of the air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- Service Tax of 4.5% on Total Tour Cost.
About Hotel (Parc Sovereign Hotel)
The stylish Parc Sovereign Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the popular Orchard Road shopping area. It offers a rooftop pool, a fitness centre and free parking on site. Union Pay is accepted.Featuring a modern interior, each guest room has tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen cable TV. The en suite bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower facilities. Toothpaste, toothbrush, slippers and toiletries are provided.
|Date||Actual Price||Discounted Price|
|13 Dec 2016||INR 81,999/-||INR 78,499/-|
|27 Dec 2016||INR 88,499/-||INR 84,999/-|
|2nd Jan 2017||INR 82,999/-||INR 79,499/-|
All Prices Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
|Singapore Airlines (SQ 403)||DEL 21:35||SIN 05:40|
|Singapore Airlines (SQ 406)||SIN 16:25||DEL 19:45|
Documents required from Applicant:
- 6 months valid passport in good condition
- 2 blank pages are required to endorse the visa on the passport.
- Passport should be valid for 10 years only
- Attach your old passports if you have?
- In case of lost of passport , please provide FIR copy from the police station/self declaration letter duly signed by the applicant
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Visa request letter in detail on the company letter head
- Last 6 months original bank statement duly filled and signed by the bank manager
- Last 2/3 years personal income tax returns copies or form no. 16 if working in Government department, PSU, & MNC,S
- 2 white background photographs
- 35mm x45mm, 70-80% face focus on matt finish paper
- Photographs should latest taken within the last 3 months
Declaration: – XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards.Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost.