Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Arrival Transfer - Private Basis
Day 2: Singapore Panoramic City Tour + Night Safari (Animal Show + Fire Show + Tram Ride)
Day 3: Sentosa One way Cable Car Luge & Skyride, Wings Of Time (8:40 pm)
Day 4: Departure Transfers - Private Basis
- 03 Nights accommodation in J8 Hotel Superior Queen/Twin room (no window)
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport transfers
- Panoramic City Drive
- Night Safari (Animal Show + Fire Show + Tram Ride)
- Sentosa One way Cable Car
- Luge & Skyride, Wings Of Time (8:40 pm)
- All Tours & Transfers on sharing vehicle basis
- Airfare not included
- 5% GST Extra
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Price & Dates
3 Star Accommodation
Hotel & Price
|City||No. of Nights||Accommodation||Price|
|Singapore||3||J8 Hotel or similar||INR 19,999/- per person|
Visa Country: Singapore
Visa Category: Tourist
- Visa Form: Covering Letter | Form 14A- singapore
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum one blank page required.
- Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
- The handwritten passport will not be accepted.
- Visa Application Form: Form 14A to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Please Note: Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter: Covering-Letter from the applicant stating his name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of stay in brief. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Singapore High Commission, New Delhi.
- Please Note Covering-Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Applicant's contact number and email ID must be mentioned in the cover letter.
- Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking.
- Proof of Occupation:
- Personal Bank statement for the last 3 months
- Proof of Business ownership.
- NOC from the company on its letterhead or Six months salary slips along with employee ID card copy.
- Honeymoon Travelers: Original or clear scanned copy of Wedding Card has to be submitted along with the visa application.
- Please Note: Embassy may ask for any additional documents.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet.
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate.
- We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost.