Day Wise Plan
Day 01: Arrival at Singapore Airport / Hotel Check-In / Night Safari
- Welcome to Singapore. Arrive at Singapore Changi Airport. From there you will be transferred to the hotel by a representative.
- Evening tour: Night Safari
- The animals of the Night Safari, ranging from Indian rhinoceros and pangolins to tarsiers and Asian elephants, are made visible by lighting that resembles moonlight. Cultural performances are a regular feature at the safari and include tribal dances, blowpipe demonstrations, and fire-eating displays. Creatures of the Night Show a 20-minute animal presentation will introduce you to nocturnal animals, from the elusive owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets.
Day 02: Half-Day City Tour & Sentosa
- Singapore Drive
- Drive-by Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Merlion photo stop, Little India, Orchard Road, and Singapore Flyer
- Evening tour: SENTOSA : Cable Car 2way + Luge & Skyrides 2 rides + Sky Helix + Wings of Time.
"Enjoy your day at Sentosa Island. The Luge offers a truly unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages that is not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia. After Luge, board the Skyride and take in the fantastic panoramic scenery of the city skyline and beautiful coastline. There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to take in a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Come, discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas - Wings of Time. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave the magical isle.
Day 03: Day At Leisure
- Today the whole day at leisure to enjoy your own shopping or take Recommended Optional Activities such as Gardens By The Bay, Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck or enjoy time at Circular Quay or Little India for shopping.
Day 04: Departure Back Home
- Pick up from the hotel to the airport as per your flight timings.
- 03 Night's Accommodation in a hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers on a shared basis
- Guided City Tour of Singapore
- Nights Safari (Animal Show + Fire Show + Tram Ride)
- Sentosa: Cable Car 2way + Luge & Skyrides 2 rides + Sky Helix + Wings of Time.
- All Tours & Transfer Based on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- Singapore Visa Single Entry
- International Airfare not Included
- 5% GST extra
- 5% TCS is applicable on the final Invoice. PAN card mandatory. This is refundable as per RBI guidelines
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any item of personal nature like minibar usage, shopping, alcohol, tips etc.
Price & Dates
Prices Valid from Jan 2023 - March 2023
|Star Category||Accommodation||Price per person|
Hotel Boss / similar
|4 Star||Parc Sovereign Hotel Albert St. / Parc Sovereign Hotel Tyrwhitt / similar||₹31,999/-|
|4 Sar Deluxe||Hotel Park Royal on Kitchener / similar||₹37,999/-|
*GST and TCS applicable extra as per RBI guidelines.
Visa Country: Singapore
Visa Category: Tourist
- Visa Form
- Passport: Original Passport with a validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum one blank page required.
- Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
- A handwritten passport will not be accepted.
- Visa Application Form: Form 14A to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport-size coloured photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Please Note: Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter: Covering-Letter from the applicant stating his name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of stay in brief. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to The Visa Officer, Singapore High Commission, New Delhi.
- Please Note Covering Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- The applicant's contact number and email ID must be mentioned in the cover letter.
- Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking.
- Proof of Occupation:
- Personal Bank statement for the last 3 months
- Proof of Business ownership.
- NOC from the company on its letterhead or Six months' salary slips along with an employee ID card copy.
- Honeymoon Travelers: Original or clear scanned copy of the Wedding Card has to be submitted along with the visa application.
- Please Note: Embassy may ask for any additional documents.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
Xtra Mile Travel Services is a visa facilitator company and does not hold any responsibility for grants/refusals/deportations/ denied boarding for what so ever reasons. All customers must check their visa details soon as they receive it. Any delay in visa depends on Embassy or Consulate. We only process the filing of documents. Service fee is applicable over and above visa fee and VFS charges for documentation, consultation, Meet and Assist etc.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare are subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of the Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost.