From fairytale Czech towns to Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube, experience the unique culture, food, and history of Eastern Europe. Eastern European countries offer an intriguing combination of urban centres, village life, and outdoor pursuits. Visit castles, churches, romantic town squares, the fascinating architecture of BMW WELT and home of crystals at to Swarovski Museum.
Day 1 - Prague
- Welcome to Prague! At your airport of arrival, we shall be waiting with transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information. In the evening, we provide a transfer to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and tourist activities. It’s a marvellous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to the hotel.
Day 2 - Prague
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river. Indian dinner. Today we are visiting the capital, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include the outstanding monuments. During the visit, we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour on the river. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city centre. Indian dinner included. Return to the hotel.
Day 3 - Prague - Munich- Innsbruck
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: BMW WELT and Old Town Innsbruck. Dinner included. We will leave early and travel to Bavaria arriving in Munich at midday. Next, to the Olympia Park, we will visit the futuristic BMW WELT with its fascinating architecture and multi-use exhibition of BMW, the prestigious German vehicles brand. After that, time for lunch and a stroll in the historic centre. In the afternoon we will travel to Austria. Arrival in the evening to Innsbruck. Dinner included.
Day 4 - Innsbruck - Salzburg
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit Swarovski Museum. Breath-taking landscapes. Indian dinner included. Begin your day by discovering the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We shall visit its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystal are produced. Then, time to stroll in the historic centre of Innsbruck. Next, we travel between mountains to Salzburg; our guide accompanies us to the most beautiful streets of the historic centre of this city declared a World Heritage site. Indian dinner included.
Day 5 - Salzburg - Vienna
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the Schön¬brunn Palace. Indian dinner. We will leave Salzburg to reach Vienna at around 12.00 hrs, directly we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. After a time for lunch, we start a scenic visit around this impressive city with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighbouring streets. Indian dinner included.
Day 6 - Vienna - Budapest
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour with our local expert in Budapest. Indian dinner included. We depart for Hungary. Arrival in Budapest, at lunchtime. Discover the “Queen of the Danube” on a scenic tour of highlight. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopoli¬tan “Pest” on the opposite bank. Indian dinner included.
Day 7 - Budapest
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS. Boat tour on the Dan¬ube River. Lunch included. In the morning, we will include a boat tour along the Danube River; the views of the city and parliament are impressive. Indian lunch included. Leisure time after the tour.
Day 8 Budapest
- After breakfast, Transfer to the Airport end of our services.
- Accommodation with Buffet Breakfast.
- 02 Nights in Prague.
- 01 Night in Innsbruck.
- 01 Night in Salzburg.
- 01 Night in Vienna.
- 02 Nights in Budapest.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Basic travel insurance.
- Includes arrival and departure transfer.
- City tour in Prague, Vienna, Budapest.
- Boat: Vltava River In Prague In Prague, Danube River In Budapest In Budapest.
- Evening Transfer: Old Town Square In Prague In Prague, Historic Centre Of Prague In Prague, City Hall Square In Vienna In Vienna.
- Ticket Admission: Prague Castle In Prague, BMW Welt In Munich In Munich, Swarovski Crystal Museum In Innsbruck In Innsbruck.
- 1 Lunch Included In Budapest.
- 6 Dinner Included In Prague, Prague, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest.
- Visa Fees and Documentation assistance.
- International Airfare. Add airfare as per travel date . Approx ₹ 40,000- 50,000
- Personal expenses like shopping, tipping, etc.
- GST @ 5% on total billing
- Meals unless specified above
|4 Star||Panorama Hotel Prague Or Similar||Alpin Park Or Similar||Ibis Salzburg Nord Or Similar||Senator Vienna Or Similar||Leonardo Budapest Or Similar|
Fixed Departure Date ( tentative )
|Month||Tour Start Date||Return Date||Price|
|April||15-Apr-2020||22-Apr-2020||INR 89,999/- Per Person|
|INR 89,999/- Per Person
INR 89,999/- Per Person
|INR 89,999/- Per Person
INR 89,999/- Per Person
- Above Mentioned Package Price on Double Sharing Basis.
- Indian Special Breakfast and 6 Dinners Included.
- Return Flight Cost: INR 40,000 - 50,000/- Per Person (Approx.)
- Fixed Departure dates are tentative and can be changed or cancelled.
Visa Category: Tourist
- Original Passport with validity of minimum six months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Forms.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on business letterhead /Self Employed mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel confirmation.
- Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- Financials (Company / Personal).
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A.
b) Original Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign.
c) Salary slips for last three months.
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Record of ownership of real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments.
- Proof of Employment and leave letter on company’s letterhead.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet.
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate.
- We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost.