Auckland to Rotorua & Queenstown to Queenstown
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AUCKLAND
- On arrival, seat in coach guests will be met and privately transferred to the hotel.
DAY 2 - AUCKLAND
- Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Auckland city (seat in coach guests only). Visit Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium (both seat in coach and self-drive guests). The remainder of the day is free. (B)
DAY 3 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
- Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride followed by lunch. Continue to Rotorua and visit Agrodome Farm Show on arrival followed by a guided tour and Maori Cultural Performance (B,L)
DAY 4 - ROTORUA - QUEENSTOWN (OWN ARRANGEMENTS)
- Today is at leisure. Fly to Queenstown (airfare is NOT included); depending on the flight booked, enjoy some free time in Rotorua before departure or in Queenstown on arrival. (B)
DAY 5 - MILFORD SOUND
- Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breathtaking man-made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world-famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown later today. (B, L)
DAY 6 - QUEENSTOWN
- A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price. (B)
DAY 7 - DEPARTURE DAY
- Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.(B)
- 02 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Auckland
- 01 Night accommodation with breakfast in Rotorua
- 03 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Queenstown
- All transfers and sightseeing on Seat In Coach basis.
- Auckland city tour
- Auckland - Visit Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter
- Rotorua – Waitomo Caves tour
- Rotorua – Thermal mud pools and Farm Show, Maori Culture
- Queenstown – Milford Sound Cruise
- Tourist Visa for New Zealand
|Auckland||Auckland Auckland City Hotel Or Similar||Standard Room||2 Nights|
|Rotorua||Rotorua Hotel IBIS Rotorua Or Similar||Standard Room||2 Nights|
|Queenstown||Queenstown Copthorne Hotel Resort
Lakefront Queenstown Or Similar
|Superior Room||3 Nights|
Price In INR ( Per Person)
|Self Drive||INR 90,000|
****Flights cost will be Separate and advised once dates are confirmed. ***
(Approx.) INR 60,000 – 80,000 /- Per person
Country: New Zealand
Visa Notes & Fees
Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of visas being travelled previously.
b) Copy of first and last page of the passport.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Note: Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
New Zealand Visa Application Form
One visa application form duly filled and signed.
Following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
a) Supplementary family form
b) Form 1189 (If Applicant is travelling less than six months and the trip is self/company sponsored)
c) Form 1025 (If Sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Covering Letter :
Covering-Letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi.
Please Note Covering-Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
If Visiting for Honeymoon:
Following documents has to be submitted along with the visa application.
a) NOC letter from parents.
b) Original wedding card.
c) Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
Authority Letter: An Authority Letter from the applicant authorizing Xtra Mile Travel services to submit & collect the passport on your behalf and mentioning that Xtra Mile Travel services have no interference in making the documents arranged & we are not interpreting any of the Immigration requirements. Also, that all the documents have been arranged by you considering the TT services website/ New Zealand immigration website. The letter should be addressed to the Embassy.
Note: All documents are required to be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include Bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates etc.
Checklist: New Zealand Tourist Checklist to be duly filled and signed by the applicant and has to be attached with the application form.
Please Note: Xtra Mile Travel services is only assisting you with the filing of the application with TT Services and we are not interfering in any of the Immigration requirements or applying immigration instructions or law to a particular person or situation. We are only assisting in the filing your application as per requirements available on the Immigration New Zealand Website. As an applicant, you need to take your own decision with regards to a particular Visa Category based on your purpose of travel. We suggest you to approach a Licensed Immigration Advisor in this regards.
All immigration advisers must be licensed with the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) unless they are exempt and New Zealand Immigration may refuse to process your application if you have received advice from an unlicensed immigration adviser.
Declaration: -XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost