Day 1 - Arrive Auckland
- On arrival in Auckland, 'The City of Sails', seat in coach passengers will be met by our local
representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self drive passengers will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel.
Day 2 - Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua
- Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride followed by lunch. Continue to Rotorua and visit Agrodome Farm Show on arrival followed by a guided tour and Maori Cultural Performance at Te Puia Thermal Reserve.
Day 3 - Rotorua
- Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert
Day 4 - Rotorua - Wellington
- Travel south to reach the popular lake resort of Taupo before continuing on the Desert Road, dominated in the background by the three peaks of Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro. Continue south through farmland before arriving in the ‘Capital City’ of Wellington
Day 5 - Wellington
- Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington and a short guided tour of Te Papa (the ‘Museum of New Zealand’) before enjoying a free afternoon to explore New Zealand’s capital city.
Day 6 - Wellington - Christchurch
- Journey across Cook Strait, which separates the North and South Islands of New Zealand and into the Marlborough Sounds with its sparkling clear waters and lush forests, before arriving in Picton. Travel south through Blenheim and Kaikoura to reach the ‘Garden City’ of Christchurch.
Day 7 - Christchurch - Dunedin
- Travel south across the Canterbury Plains to reach Scottish influenced Dunedin, renowned for the local wildlife and Otago University.
Day 8 - Dunedin - Queenstown
- This morning is free for optional activities. Departing Dunedin this afternoon, travel inland through the Central Otago towns of Lawrence and Clyde before arriving in Cromwell. Continue through the Kawarau Gorge to arrive in Queenstown in the early evening.
Day 9 - Queenstown
- A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 10 - Queenstown - Glacier Region
- Depart Queenstown and travel via Lake Wanaka and through the historic Haast Pass, a gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers.
Day 11 - Glacier Region - Greymouth - Christchurch
- Travel north to Greymouth and board the world-famous Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch.
Day 12 - Departure Day
- Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car. We trust you enjoyed your Xtra Mile Travel services!
- 01 Nights accommodation in Auckland
- 02 Nights accommodation in Rotorua
- 02 Nights accommodation in Wellington
- 02 Nights accommodation in Christchurch
- 01 Nights accommodation in Dunedin
- 02 Nights accommodation in Queenstown
- 01 Nights accommodation in Glacier Region
- Daily departure
- No minimum number of passengers
- Breakfasts Daily at all hotels
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
- A choice of three accommodation options
- A choice of three transport options
- All tours can be added to
- All packages can be taken in reverse (except 'Stunning New Zealand')
|Hobbiton Movie Set Tours – Rotorua||Experience the real Middle-Earth with a visit to the Hobbiton Movie Set, the bucolic setting for The Shire that featured in the Peter Jackson directed films, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies.|
|Agrodome – Rotorua||The Agrodome offers visitors an experience like no other – seeing through the eyes of a true New Zealand farmer. Situated just north of Rotorua city on a scenic 160-hectare sheep and beef farm, this exciting, educational and hands-on experience is one not to be missed. Just 15 minutes north of Rotorua CBD.|
|Waitomo Glowworm Caves - Auckland||More than 30 million years ago, the legend of Waitomo began with the creation of limestone at the bottom of the ocean. Now, these limestone formations stand as one of New Zealand's most inspiring natural wonders and a must-see destination.|
|Te Puia - Maori Culture - Rotorua||Te Puia is the premier Maori cultural centre in New Zealand - a place of gushing waters, steaming vents, boiling mud pools and spectacular geysers. Our Maori tradition lives on at Te Whakarewarewa, with our guided tours and attractions, our Maori culture, and our National Carving and Weaving Schools of New Zealand.|
|Wellington City Sightseeing - Wellington||The perfect introduction to Wellington City! Visit all the must-see sights and attractions, as well as venturing out for a leisurely cruise around our rugged Southern coastline. Make the most of your time in Wellington on this popular tour - A short yet thorough overview.|
|Tranzalpine Train – Canterbury||Truly one of the world’s great scenic train trips through the dramatic contrast of dry beech forests and tussock land on one side of the Alps and lush green landscapes on the other.|
|Interislander Ferry From Picton - Top Of The South||Interislander is the New Zealand ferry service which crosses the Cook Strait between the North and South Islands of New Zealand. The 92 km, a three-hour journey between Wellington and Picton is one of New Zealand's|
|Glacier Hot Pools – West Coast||Nestled in a heavily wooded rainforest, beneath mature 30-metre tall trees, the temperatures of the three main pools and three secluded private pools range from 36 to 40 degrees. Massage facilities add to an atmosphere of complete indulgence|
|Te Papa Museum Of New Zealand||Prepare to explore New Zealand’s nature, art, history, and cultural heritage at Te Papa.|
|Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park||Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park has been a favourite destination since 1932. Rainbow Springs offers a truly unique experience and is a must-see for anyone wanting to get to know New Zealand’s wonderful environment and animals, both during the day and at|
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension/deviation of the air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- International or domestic fare
- Service Tax of 5% on Total Tour Cost.
Valid From 01st April 2019 Till 30th Sept 2019
|Hotels Category ⇒
|Standard Hotel 3 Star||Superior Hotel 4 Star||Premium Hotel 5 Star|
|Auckland||Auckland City Hotel – Hobson St./similar||Heritage Auckland/ Similar||Skycity Hotel/ Similar|
|Rotorua||Ibis / similar||Novotel Rotorua Lakeside/ Similar||Millennium Hotel/ Similar|
|Queenstown||Heartland Hotel / similar||Rydges Lakeland Resort/ Similar||Millennium Hotel/ Similar|
|Wellington||West Plaza Hotel/ Similar||James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor/ Similar||Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental/ Similar|
|Christchurch||Ibis Christchurch/ Similar||Scenic Hotel Dunedin City/ Similar||Novotel Christchurch/ Similar|
|Glacier Region||Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier/ Similar||Sudima Christchurch Airport/ Similar||Distinction Fox Glacier/ Similar|
|Dunedin||The Victoria Hotel/ Similar||Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier/ Similar||The Scenic Hotel Southern Cross/ Similar|
|Price||INR 1,23,999||INR 1,40,999||INR 1,49,999|
Country: New Zealand
Visa Notes & Fees
Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of visas being travelled previously.
b) Copy of first and last page of the passport.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Note: Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
New Zealand Visa Application Form
One visa application form duly filled and signed.
Following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
a) Supplementary family form
b) Form 1189 (If Applicant is travelling less than six months and the trip is self/company sponsored)
c) Form 1025 (If Sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Covering Letter :
Covering-Letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi.
Please Note Covering-Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
If Visiting for Honeymoon:
Following documents has to be submitted along with the visa application.
a) NOC letter from parents.
b) Original wedding card.
c) Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
Authority Letter: An Authority Letter from the applicant authorizing Xtra Mile Travel services to submit & collect the passport on your behalf and mentioning that Xtra Mile Travel services have no interference in making the documents arranged & we are not interpreting any of the Immigration requirements. Also, that all the documents have been arranged by you considering the TT services website/ New Zealand immigration website. The letter should be addressed to the Embassy.
Note: All documents are required to be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include Bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates etc.
Checklist: New Zealand Tourist Checklist to be duly filled and signed by the applicant and has to be attached with the application form.
Please Note: Xtra Mile Travel services is only assisting you with the filing of the application with TT Services and we are not interfering in any of the Immigration requirements or applying immigration instructions or law to a particular person or situation. We are only assisting in the filing your application as per requirements available on the Immigration New Zealand Website. As an applicant, you need to take your own decision with regards to a particular Visa Category based on your purpose of travel. We suggest you to approach a Licensed Immigration Advisor in this regards.
All immigration advisers must be licensed with the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) unless they are exempt and New Zealand Immigration may refuse to process your application if you have received advice from an unlicensed immigration adviser.
Declaration: -XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost