The Maldives is a nation of islands in the Indian Ocean, that spans across the equator. The country is comprised of 1192 islands that stretch along a length of 871 kilometers. While the country covers an area of approximately 90,000 square kilometers, only 298 square kilometers of that is dry land. The islands are grouped into a double chain of 26 atolls.
The country’s unique geography mesmerizes the visitor. Reefs that offer bands of color, tiny jewel-like islands rimmed with the whitest of soft sand surrounded by the clearest shallow waters that one can imagine. Only 200 of the islands are inhabited, and a select few on each of the atolls are resorts and some of the islands are used for industry and agriculture.
While very little is known about the ancient history of the Maldives scholars and historians believe that the Maldives is an old nation populated well over 2500 years ago. The Maldivian race is the result of several waves of settlement from various parts of the Indian subcontinent and thousands of years of interactions of people of different races and ethnicities that crisscrossed the Indian Ocean over several centuries. The country’s culture and traditions and the diverse physical traits of the people bear witness to the fact that the country was, due to its geographical location, a melting pot of people and cultures. The Maldivian language is Dhivehi, an Indo-Aryan language with its origins in Sanskrit.
The most recent census in 2014 enumerated the population at 407,660 people. A third of the population lives in Male’, while the rest live in 200 island scattered across the length of the country.
Arrive at Male Airport. Return transfers from the Velana International Airport to Olhuveli Resort on a shared basis by speedboat. The travel time from the airport will be up to 50 minutes.
If your property is accessible by seaplane, then the cost of the package includes Seaplane transfers. If your property is accessible by speedboat, then the cost include speedboat transfers
Check In to your resort.
Enjoy a full day at the resort. Enjoy complimentary non-motorised activities
Enjoy a full day at the resort with All Meals included. Enjoy complimentary non-motorised activities
Check out from the resort. Proceed for the speedboat transfer to the airport. Fly back home with sweet memories
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Meals specified as per your package chosen
- Return Airport Transfers
- Hotel Taxes
- 5% GST Extra
- Airfare not included
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Gren Tax to be paid extra directly at the property.
Accommodation & Price
Prices valid from 15th Sept - 31st March 2021
|Hotel||Meal Plan||Price per person in Twin/Double sharing basis|
|Fun Island Resort & Spa - 3 Star||Full Board (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)||INR 28,799/-|
|Paradise Island Resort & Spa - 5 Star||Full Board (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)||INR 30,599/-|
|Adaaran Club Rannalhi - 4 Star||Full Board (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)||INR 44,899/-|
|Kurumba Maldives - 5 Star||Full Board (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)||INR 46,399/-|
Updated on : 12th Sept.2020
MALDIVES NOW REQUIRES A NEGATIVE PCR TEST RESULT FOR ALL VISITORS
Effective September 10, 2020; all tourists and short term visitors are required to present a negative PCR test certificate, conducted within a maximum of 72 hours prior to arrival to the Maldives.
IMPORTANT CHECKLIST BEFORE YOUR ISLAND HOLIDAY:
- All tourists are entitled to a 30-day free visa on arrival.
- Hotel booking voucher/reservation is required.
- Submit your online Health Declaration Form 24 hours before arrival.
- Only those who present Covid-19 like symptoms, such as temperature above 38 degree Celsius, coughing and sneezing will undergo PCR test. Random testing conducted by the Maldivian Health Authorities are free of charge.
- Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
Free Visa on Arrival for Indian Passport Holders.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost