- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Sydney
- 01 Nights’ accommodation in Hunter Valley
- 01 Nights’ accommodation in Port Stephens
- Rental Car for 2 Days to explore the Port Stephens and Hunter Valley destination at your
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Sydney Showboat or Captain Cook Dinner Cruise.
- Sydney: Morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Sight with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge.
- Sydney: Combo 3 Pass for Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience +
Wild Life Sydney Zoo.
- Sydney: Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World.
- Enjoy Port Stephens Dolphins & Sand Dunes Tour at your own pace and expense
- Explore Hunter Valley Wine Experience Tour at your own pace and expense
- Australia Tourist Visa fee included in the package.
- Airfare is not included in this package. The price will be quoted as per date of departure.
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by
Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension/deviation of air ticket
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box
- GST @ 5% will be charged extra.
Flights Cost: International Return Flights – INR 50,000 to 70,000/- Per Person.
*****Depends on the Travel date and Airline preference *****
Hotel Accommodation: 3 Star (Can be upgraded to 4 & 5 Star Hotels)
|City + Nights||Hotel||Price Per Person|
|Sydney 3 Nights||Travelodge Hotel Sydney or Similar||INR 66,000|
Hunter Valley 1 Night
|Hunter Valley Resort or Similar|
|Port Stephens 1 Night||Anchorage Port Stephens or Similar|
***Above rates are valid for minimum 2 Pax travelling together.***
Australia Embassy Address:
1/50-G, Shantipath, New Delhi
Tel : 41399900/41221000
Fax : 26887536
Email : email@example.com
State of Residence: Delhi
Purpose of Travel: Tourist
Documents required from the Applicant:
1. 6 months valid passport in good condition
2. 2 blank pages are required to endorse the visa on the passport.
3. Passport should be valid for 10 years only
4. Attach your old passports if you have?
5. In case of lost of passport , please provide FIR copy from the police station/self declaration letter duly signed by the applicant
6. Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
7. Visa request letter in detail on the company letterhead
8. Last 6 months original bank statement duly filled and signed by the bank manager
9. Last 2/3 years personal income tax returns copies or form no. 16 if working in Government department, PSU, & MNC,S
a) 2 white background photographs
b) 35mm x45mm, 70-80% face focus on matt finish paper
c) Photographs should latest taken within the last 3 months
Proof of occupation:-
a) MBBS Degree certificate copy [Self-attested]
b) Shop and establishment certificate from respective local government body
c) Certificate copy of “ INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION”
a)Degree certificate of LLB
b)Membership certificate of “ BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA”
For retired person:
a) Proof of retirement certificate copy or
b) Pension certificate copy
Documents Required for Self employed:-
a) Last 6 months company original bank statements
b) Last 3 years company Income tax returns
c) Company registration/ Incorporation certificate/partnership deed
d) Company Pan Card Copy
Documents required from employed
a) Last 6 months salary slips
b) NOC from the employer on the company letter head duly signed and stamped.
c) Signature Proof copy of the signatory authority on the NOC.
Documents Required from School/college
a) NOC required from a School/ College duly signed by Principal with stamp.
b) Student ID card copy
c) If applicant is not doing anything then: Highest degree copy and undertaking letter from parents.
If visiting purpose-Documents required from Inviter:
- A formal invitation letter from the host party
- Relationship proof between the applicants and host party
- Passport copies of the host party
- Visa/ Green card/ Permanent residence permit card copy of the host party
- Employment proof & 3 Months salary slip
- Proof of accommodation of the host party
- Last 3 months bank statements of the host party
- Last 2 years income tax clearance certificate copy
Declaration: -XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost