Day 1 - Arrive Auckland
- On arrival in Auckland, 'The City of Sails', seat in coach passengers will be met by our local
representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self drive passengers will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel.
Day 2 - Auckland
- Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Auckland city including a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter. The remainder of the day is free.
Day 3 - Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua
- Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride followed by lunch. Continue to Rotorua and visit Agrodome Farm Show on arrival followed by a guided tour and Maori Cultural Performance at Te Puia Thermal Reserve.
Day 4 - Rotorua
- Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert
Day 5 - Rotorua - Christchurch
- Depart on your domestic flight from Rotorua to Christchurch (airfare is NOT included).
Day 6 - Christchurch - MT Cook - Queenstown
- Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the Church of the Good Shepherd before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain - Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown.
Day 7 - Queenstown
- A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 8 - Milford Sound
- Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world-famous fiord. Return to Queenstown.
Day 9 - Queenstown
- A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 10 - Departure Day
- Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car. We trust you enjoyed your Xtra Mile Travel services!
- 02 Nights accommodation in Auckland
- 02 Nights accommodation in Rotorua
- 02 Nights accommodation in Christchurch
- 03 Nights accommodation in Queenstown
- 01 Nights accommodation in Glacier Region / Franz Josef
- Breakfasts Daily at all hotels
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
- Airport transfers in all cities
- Guided tour of the famous Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride followed by lunch
- Agrodome Farm Show on arrival followed by a guided tour and Maori Cultural Performance at Te Puia Thermal Reserve.
- Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers
- Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’
- Travel through the breath taking man-made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound
- Visit Franz Josef
- Visa cost for New Zealand included.
|Kelly Tarltons Sea Life Aquarium - Auckland||See New Zealand's unique aquatic life up close, including New Zealand's largest collection of sharks, gigantic stingrays, and beautiful seahorses.|
|Tamaki Maori Village - Rotorua||
The Waka, Te Marae, Te Hangi, Wharenui, Poroporoaki Opening hours - Open all year, except Christmas Day.
|Waitomo Glowworm Caves - Auckland||More than 30 million years ago, the legend of Waitomo began with the creation of limestone at the bottom of the ocean. Now, these limestone formations stand as one of New Zealand's most inspiring natural wonders and a must-see destination.|
|Te Puia - Maori Culture - Rotorua||Te Puia is the premier Maori cultural centre in New Zealand - a place of gushing waters, steaming vents, boiling mud pools and spectacular geysers. Our Maori tradition lives on at Te Whakarewarewa, with our guided tours and attractions, our Maori culture, and our National Carving and Weaving Schools of New Zealand.|
|Milford Day Tour Ex-Queenstown - Fiordland||Take an unforgettable journey into the heart of Milford Sound. You'll experience the world-famous fiord - rich in dense rainforest, glacier-carved valleys and beautiful waterfalls.|
|Auckland City Highlights - Auckland||Our journey begins with a short trip over the Harbour Bridge to the North Shore before returning to the central city to visit Queen St and the Auckland Viaduct.|
|Te Po Maori Concert & Hangi – Rotorua||Te Po is Te Puia’s evening cultural experience. It is a feast of storytelling, entertainment and Maori cuisine.|
|Northland||Salt Air, Dolphin Discoveries - Swim with the Dolphins Cruise, The Kauri Museum, Footprints Waipoua, Cape Reinga Day Tour, Discover Kerikeri, Hole In The Rock Cruise, Ocean Adventure Express, Waitangi Treaty Grounds.|
|Auckland||AJ Hackett Bungy , Whale & Dolphin Safari ,Harbour Bridge Climb ,Harbour Sailing Cruise,America's Cup Sailing Experience ,Auckland City Highlights,Jet Boat Tours ,Bay of Islands Full-Day Tour ,Best of Both World's Tour ,Coast and Rainforest Walk ,Hobbiton Express Tour ,Kelly Tarltons Sea Life Aquarium ,Pride of Auckland - Dinner Cruise ,Sky City Auckland Sky Tower ,Waiheke Island Explorer Tour,Waitomo Glowworm Cave.|
|Rotorua||OGO Rotorua,Lakeland Queen Cruises,Te Puia - Maori Culture,Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park,Kaitiaki Adventures,Hells Gate Geothermal Park & Mud Sp,Agroventures Adventure Park,Kawarau Jet Rotorua,Kiwi360 Kiwifruit Country Tours,River Rats Rafting,Experience Comvita,Agrodome,Hobbiton Movie Set Tours,Paradise Valley Springs,Polynesian Spa,Self Drive Hobbiton Movie Set Tour,Skyline Rotorua,Tamaki Maori Village - Maori Culture,Te Po Maori Concert & Hangi,Volcanic Air Crater Lakes,Volcanic Air White Island,White Island Day Tour,Rotorua Canopy Tours.|
|Taupo||New Zealand Riverjet,Wairakei Terraces,Chris Jolly Scenic Cruise,Hukafalls Jet,Huka Prawn Park,Taupo Bungy & Cliffhanger Extreme S,Tongario Crossing Guided Walk|
|Bay of Plenty & Hawke's Bay||Waimarino Kayak Tours,Cape Kidnappers Golf Course,Gannet Safaris,Driving Creek Railway,Panoramic Country Wineries,Art Deco Guided Morning Walk,Bay Tours Estate Afternoon Tour,Bay Tours Estate Full Day Wine TourWhite Island Tours.|
|Wellington||Te Papa - Museum of New Zealand,Zest Food Tours, Zealanda: Karori Sanctuary,Wellington Cable Car,Wellington Rover Tours,Flat Earth NZ Experiences,Space Place,Hammonds Wellington Tours,Weta Cave Workshop Tour,Interislander Ferry from Wellington,Martinborough Gourmet Wine Escape,Palliser Bay & Scenery With LOTR,Wellington City Sightseeing.|
|Top Of The South||Albatross Encounter,Whale Watch Kaikoura,Dolphin Encounter,Wings over Whales,Greenshell Mussel Cruise - Havelock,World of WearableArt & Classic Cars,Farewell Spit Eco Tour,Able Tasman Scenic Cruise,Bay Tours - 'Explore the Plains',Wither Hills Winery Wine Tasting,Bay Tours - Wine and Art Tour,Interislander Ferry from Picton,Marlborough Wine Tours,Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre,|
|Canterbury||Black Cat Cruises,Willowbank Wildlife Reserve,Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre,Tekapo Springs, Lake Tekapo,Christchurch Gondola,Punting on the Avon,Stargazing Mt Cook,Christchurch Tramway Restaurant,Earth and Sky,Ballooning Canterbury,Akaroa Day Tour,Arthur's Pass Day Tour,Glacier Explorers,Antarctic Centre,Kaikoura Day Tour inc Whale Watch,Mt Cook Scenic Flight,TranzAlpine Train,Coastal Pacific Train.|
|West Coast||West Coast Wildlife Centre,Across Country Quad Bikes,Glacier Hot Pools,Franz Josef Glacier Guides,Monteiths Brewing Company,Westcoast Treetop Walk,'Fox Trail' Guided Walk,Glacier Scenic Flight.|
|Dunedin & Stewart Island||Olveston Historic Home,Speights Brewery Tours,Larnach Castle,Cadbury World,Shantytown Heritage Park,Good Company Tours,Paterson Inlet Cruise,Penguin and Seal Tour,Stewart Island Day Trip,Taieri Gorge Railway,Ulva Island Birds & Forest Tour,Village & Bay Tours Stewart Island.|
|Queenstown / Wanaka||Puzzling World,Queenstown Rafting,Challenge Rafting,Skyline Gondola, Restaurant & Luge,Shotover Jet,AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown,Shotover Canyon Swing,Ziptrek Ecotours,Goldfields Mining Centre,Goldfields Jet,Real Journeys - TSS Earnslaw,|
|Fiordland||Doubtful Sound ex Queenstown, Doubtful Sounds Overnight Cruise, Milford Day Tour ex Queenstown, Milford Fly Cruise Helicopter, Milford Mariner Overnight Cruise, Milford Sound Day Tour with Flight.|
|Te Anau||Milford Day Tour ex Te Anau, Te Anau Glowworms Tour.|
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension/deviation of the air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- International or domestic fare
- GST on Total Tour Cost.
Valid From 01st April 2019 Till 30th Sept 2019
|Hotels Category||Auckland||Rotorua||Queenstown||Christchurch||Price Coach Basis|
|Standard Hotel 3 Star||Auckland City Hotel - Hobson St./similar||Ibis / similar||Heartland Hotel / similar||Ibis Christchurch/ Similar||INR 1,35,999|
|Superior Hotel 4 Star||Heritage Auckland/ Similar||Novotel Rotorua Lakeside/ Similar||Rydges Lakeland Resort/ Similar||Scenic Hotel Dunedin City/ Similar||INR 1,49,999|
|Premium Hotel 5 Star||Skycity Hotel/ Similar||Millennium Hotel/ Similar||Millennium Hotel/ Similar||Novotel Christchurch/ Similar||INR 1,55,999|
Country: New Zealand
Visa Notes & Fees
Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of visas being travelled previously.
b) Copy of first and last page of the passport.
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Note: Handwritten passports will not be accepted.
New Zealand Visa Application Form
One visa application form duly filled and signed.
Following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
a) Supplementary family form
b) Form 1189 (If Applicant is travelling less than six months and the trip is self/company sponsored)
c) Form 1025 (If Sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Covering Letter :
Covering-Letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi.
Please Note Covering-Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
If Visiting for Honeymoon:
Following documents has to be submitted along with the visa application.
a) NOC letter from parents.
b) Original wedding card.
c) Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
Authority Letter: An Authority Letter from the applicant authorizing Xtra Mile Travel services to submit & collect the passport on your behalf and mentioning that Xtra Mile Travel services have no interference in making the documents arranged & we are not interpreting any of the Immigration requirements. Also, that all the documents have been arranged by you considering the TT services website/ New Zealand immigration website. The letter should be addressed to the Embassy.
Note: All documents are required to be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include Bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates etc.
Checklist: New Zealand Tourist Checklist to be duly filled and signed by the applicant and has to be attached with the application form.
Please Note: Xtra Mile Travel services is only assisting you with the filing of the application with TT Services and we are not interfering in any of the Immigration requirements or applying immigration instructions or law to a particular person or situation. We are only assisting in the filing your application as per requirements available on the Immigration New Zealand Website. As an applicant, you need to take your own decision with regards to a particular Visa Category based on your purpose of travel. We suggest you to approach a Licensed Immigration Advisor in this regards.
All immigration advisers must be licensed with the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) unless they are exempt and New Zealand Immigration may refuse to process your application if you have received advice from an unlicensed immigration adviser.
Declaration: -XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost