Day 1: Arrive In Mauritius - Day At Leisure
- Mauritius is more than just an island. It has a rich colonial history, unique biodiversity, and gorgeous, gorgeous weather. This is apart from the fact that it is blessed with an array of stunning beaches, spectacular coastline, and teeming coral reefs. Mauritius has every creature comfort that a traveler wants, yet it retains its off-the-beaten-track appeal. Upon arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our representative who will escort you to your hotel. Check-in, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Tour - South Island Tour
- After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of the South Island of Mauritius. Visit Curepipe, a model ship factory, Trou Aux Cerfs the crater of an extinct volcano Proceed for Grand Bassin- Sacred Lake for Hindus in Mauritius and Shiva Temple. Drive through Plaine Champagne & Black River Gorges and visit the 23-colored Nature Park for a surreal experience. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel, have dinner and retire for the night.
Day 3: Day At Leisure - Optional Tour: Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Today, after a hearty breakfast you have the day at leisure. You can choose to stay back at the hotel and explore the hotel activities Like, Tennis, water skiing pedal boats, diving, golf, Kayaks or you can opt for the Sunset catamaran cruise. A catamaran is a boat with two equal-sized hulls over which rests on a platform. This 42 feet long luxury vessel will sail through the calm waters of lagoons giving you a spectacular view of the surroundings with the beautiful sunset providing an amazing back-drop. After a relaxing cruise, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Tour - North Island Tour
- After a leisurely breakfast proceeds for a full-day tour of North Island. Located in the North Island is the delightful city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. It is home to Chap de Mars Racecourse, the second oldest racecourse in the world. We drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area and stop for a visit at Marie Reine De Paix (View Point ). We visit the Champ de Mars racecourse, post which we proceed to Le Caudan Waterfront which has approximately 170 shops where you can buy all the Mauritius souvenirs. Our last stop is at Jumbo shopping mall on the way back to the hotel for an hour. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Day At Leisure - Optional Tour: Casela Or Seakart
- After breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure. We recommend you to take an optional tour to Casela Adventure Park. Here; you will get a unique opportunity to feed the giraffes, colorful lorikeets and even pygmy hippos. Take the African Safari to see the very best of African wildlife by safari bus, Quad or Segway. Or else, you can explore the park’s rugged terrain on horseback or through the exclusive camel ride! (all the mentioned activities at an additional cost.
- We also recommend taking a Seakart experience. You cruise around the South West coast of Mauritius on a 1-hour tour. Look out for an array of Mauritius’ wildlife as you speed your way through the tropical waters and coral reefs, you may even catch a glimpse of wild dolphins playing in the turquoise, green, and blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Breathe in the excitement as you race through some of the most beautiful places in Mauritius and watch Mauritius marine life frolicking in the tropical waters. While cruising around, you will make several stops at various points of interest, such as the spectacular Crystal Rock, the unspoiled Bénitier’s Island, and the magnificent Le Morne Brabant Mountain, to make this exhilarating day a fabulous sightseeing experience, too.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Tour - Ile Aux Cerfs Tour
- Post Breakfast, proceed to visit Ile Aux Cerfs. Ile Aux Cerfs is most probably one of the most beautiful places in Mauritius. It is an emerald colored lagoon on the east coast of this lovely island. After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on an excursion to its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide array of tourist-friendly beach activities. Nothing beats a swim in the blue waters of the ocean. You can choose to don the snorkel and check out the marine life under the waves. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing, waterfall visit, and undersea walk at an additional cost. After a fun-filled and exciting day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
- Note: Carry beach towel which you can collect from the hotel( to be returned later). Also carry changing clothes, swimwear, sunscreen, cap / please do not carry your passport and any other valuable items.
Day 7: Departure
- This day marks the end of a fabulous vacation to Mauritius. Rise to a charming morning and indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast at your hotel, check out from your hotel before you head to the airport for your flight back home.
Return airfare Ex Delhi to Mauritius direct flight on Air Mauritius
- 06 Nights accommodation at selected Hotels in Mauritius
- Meal Plan as mentioned in package itinerary.
- North Island Tour on the seat in coach basis
- South Island Tour on the seat in coach basis
- Ile Aux Cerfs Tour on the seat in coach basis
- Return Airport Transfers on a private basis
- Meet & assistance on arrival
Honeymoon Amenities: Welcome upon arrival: Fruit Plate, Bunch of Flowers, 01 bottles of sparkling wine and water bottle, 01 T-Shirt and – 01 Pareo.
Please Note: A wedding certificate not older than 12 months is required at Hotel Check-In.
- 5% GST. This applies on total billing once the invoice is generated.
- Attractions / Museum entrance fee.
- Any cost of deviation like changes in airfare, upgrades, hotel taxes.
- Any cost of personal nature like shopping, etc.
- Tips / Gratuities / Anything not mentioned above
Price Sheet With 3 Star / 4 Star Hotel Options
Price Per Couple Basis
Hotels & Price
|Accommodation||Room Type||Meal Plan||Price Per Couple|
|Superior Room||Breakfast + Lunch / Dinner||INR 1,54,999 /-|
Rate Includes: Included return airport transfers and 3 sightseeing tours on SIC basis for EK and MK flights ex India. For 3 nights stay, return airport transfers and only 2 sightseeing tours will be provided on SIC basis. For Honeymooner:- One Bottle of Sparkling wine in room Gift in Room 40% Discount on Couple Massage in Spa A wedding certificate not older than 12 months will be required at the check-in.
Solana Beach - Adult Only
|Superior Room||Breakfast + Lunch / Dinner||INR 1,87,999 /-|
Rate Includes: Included return airport transfers and 3 sightseeing tours on SIC basis for EK and MK flights ex India. For 3 nights stay, return airport transfers and only 2 sightseeing tours will be provided on SIC basis. Honeymoon Benefits:- 1 Candlelight dinner + 1 free duo massage of 20 minutes for the couple + Hotel surprise gifts in room. Minimum stay of 4 nights. Wedding anniversary applicable from the 5th anniversary and for every 5 years thereafter. Applicable to ‘same-sex couples’. Wedding certificate must not exceed 9 months from date of issue at the time of travel and may be required at check-in. Clients can still benefit of the “Special Couple Offer” 9 months AFTER their Wedding Anniversary DATE. Booking Code: "Special Couple Offer"
Tropical Attitude - Adult Only
Breakfast + Lunch / Dinner
INR 1,77,599 /-
|Rate Includes: 1 bottle of local flavored Rhum Fruits platter in room 30 minutes couple massage once during the client's stay Romantic dinner for the couple - 1 time during stay Beach bag ' ti madame lor la plage' for Mrs. and Straw hat for Mr. Included return airport transfers and 3 sightseeing tours on SIC basis for EK and MK flights ex India. For 3 nights stay return transfers and only 2 sightseeing tours will be provided on SIC|
Radisson Blue Poste Lafayette - Adult Only
Standard Mountain View
Breakfast + Lunch / Dinner
INR 1,94,599 /-
|Rate Includes: Included SIC Return Airport Transfers, North Island Tour, South Island Tour, Ile Aux Cerfs. SIC transfers are for EK and MK flights, Ex India. For 3 nights stay, only 2 sightseeing tours will be provided on SIC. For Honeymooner: 1 fruit platter, 1 bottle of sparkling wine and seasonal flowers in the room upon arrival? One romantic dinner during the stay ? 30% discount at The Spa on selected treatments (not combinable with other specials at The Spa)? Minimum stay: 5 consecutive nights? Applicable for same-sex couples. Valid for stays in all room categories. A wedding certificate not older than 09 months must be shown during the booking process and at check-in.|
Package On Double Sharing Basis
Price In INR / Tentative Cost Only / Price Subject To Change At The Time Of Booking
|AIR MAURITIUS||MK 745||DEL (08:00 )||MRU (14:00)|
|AIR MAURITIUS||MK 744||MRU (21:15)||DEL (06:15)|
Mauritius Visa on Arrival
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost