Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Vancouver (Saturday): Arrival, Flyover Canada
- Welcome to Vancouver!!
- From colourful downtown neighbourhoods to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! The passengers will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped at the hotel.
- Check into Hotel (Check-in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 5 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today. Drive towards the city. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant. Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver.
Day 2: Vancouver – Daytrip to Whistler, Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Drive towards Whistler. Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village. Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains. Visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk. End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver .
Day 3: Vancouver to Sunpeaks via Kamloops: Vancouver Guided City Tour
- After breakfast at the hotel, Checkout and proceed to Vancouver City Tour. Experience the Guided city tour of Vancouver. Explore the city’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and the bustling Robson Street shopping district. The Vancouver city tour then showcases Stanley Park, a sprawling 405 hectare of forest and nature right in downtown Vancouver. We continue through English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, and the historic districts of Chinatown and Gastown After lunch drive proceed to Sun Peaks, the famous Swiss-style alpine village of British Columbia. Arrive at this European-style village nestled in the centre of three mountains for an overnight stay. Explore the resort on own. Indian Dinner.
DAY 4: Kamloops to Jasper
- After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Jasper. A quick stop at Mt.Robson. Drive along the Yellowhead Highway to Jasper to experience the majesty and beauty of this imposing mountain, which, at 3594 meters, is the tallest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. Free time to explore the town of Jasper. After dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper. Here passengers have an option to take The Jasper Planetarium & Telescope Experience as an addon option
DAY 5: Jasper to Banff
- Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Drive towards Banff. On the way photo stop at Anthabasca Falls. Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. Listen to the history and fascinating geology of this area during the specially designed Ice Explorer tour that takes you to the surface of the massive Athabasca Glacier (weather permitting) Then explore the amazing Glacier Skywalk.
- After lunch on own, proceed to Banff. Experience the orientation tour of Banff visiting the Surprise corner, Next continue to Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, and Bow Falls. End your day at Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka(“ Water of the Spirits”). Here you will have an option to Add on the visit to the Banff Gondola Ride at an additional cost. This is a Gondola Ride to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks. On the way a quick stop at Lake Peyto(If possible). Drive towards Banff.Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- Checkin hotel and overnight stay at Banff(Canmore).
DAY 6: Banff to Calgary
- Early start today towards Lake Louise. After breakfast takes the Lake Louise Gondola Ride - a relaxing 14 - minute ride with incredible views of the majestic Rocky Mountain, wildflowers, natural springs and maybe even some wildlife are highlights of the ride. Visit the Wildlife Interpretation Centre located at the top of the Summer Gondola is the perfect place to discover what makes life in Banff National Park uniquely spectacular . Later at the Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise . Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Drive towards Banff and have some free time . Later proceed to Calgary. Photostop at the Calgary Olympic Park and the Calgary Tower. Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner.
- Overnight stay at Calgary.
DAY 7: Flight from Calgary to Toronto Arrival and Guided City tour of Toronto
- Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Calgary airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
- Welcome to Toronto! Passengers will be picked up from the airport. On arrival please call the given phone number for the driver to come to the pickup location. Check into Hotel (Check-in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 5 pm in the hotel lobby. The Tour Manager prepares you for your upcoming adventure. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today and there will not be any refunds. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant. Depart for the guided night tour of Toronto where you’ll enjoy incredible views of the city and harbour. See the city’s most important landmarks, explore our favourite hidden corners, and hear the stories behind these significant sites.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 8: Day Trip to Niagara Falls
- After breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit the Niagara Falls. Drive around the “Golden Horseshoe” of Lake Ontario and through vineyards and rich farmlands. Enjoy the visit to a winery at the Niagara by the lake. We will have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock. Later, board a Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level and then proceed to the Journey Behind the Falls, later visit the Skylon Tower. Ride to the top of the Tower to view the entire Niagara Region from 774 feet up above ground. After a delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant drive back towards Toronto and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 9: Toronto to Ottawa via Kingston
- After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Ottawa( about 3 hrs drive).Enroute we will have a quick stop at The Big Apple The World’s Biggest Apple And Bakery, a Roadside venue featuring counter-serve dining, a country store, mini golf and kiddie train rides. On the way stop at Kingston, a Canadian city on Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Cataraqui and St. Lawrence rivers. It's known as the "Limestone City" for its grand 19th-century buildings, including the lakeside Kingston City Hall. Free time to explore this town and have lunch on own. Board the cruise at Rockport to view the spectacular views of the 1000 Islands. Discover and experience the Heart of the 1000 Islands, majestic castles and whispers of a thousand legends, as you cruise the breathtaking 1000 Islands. After the cruise, drive towards Ottawa.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Ottawa.
DAY 10: Ottawa to Montreal
- Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Enjoy the guided city tour of Ottawa. Let our professional tour guides introduce you to the historical landmarks, exciting attractions and beautiful scenery that Canada's capital has to offer. After lunch, drive towards Montreal. Visit the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal. This is a beautiful church with a spectacular altar, gorgeous wood carvings, lovely stained class, an epic-sized pipe organ, and mini altars.. This tour is an ideal introduction to the history of Notre-Dame Parish, the building of the church, key architectural features and the many works of art that adorn the building. Continue with the Guided City Tour of Montreal. Experience an overview of Montréal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has to offer. Our charming tour guide will present you with one of the world’s largest French-speaking cities with numerous museums, restaurants and shops. End the day with a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Montreal.
DAY 11: Quebec City Day Trip
- After breakfast drive towards Quebec city ( about 3 hrs drive).After lunch on own, proceed to the guided city tour of Quebec city. Enjoy a magnificent tour of this 400-year-old city, which was founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River. Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Treasure is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. historical, cultural and outdoor activities and exquisite food. Drive back to Montreal.
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Montreal.
DAY 12: Flyback
- Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Montreal (YUL) airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM).
- Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
- All Hotels As Mentioned Above
- Airport Transfers From Vancouver Airport Is By Transfer To The Hotel. Drop Off From Calgary Hotel Will Be Via Hotel Shuttle. If The Shuttle Is Not Operating, Passengers Will Have To Pay Cab Fare On Own.
- 11 Dinners At Indian Restaurant (Choice Of Veg, Non-Veg &Amp; Jain) (Jain Meals Will Be Served On The Table With 2 Veg Dishes, Daal, Roti And Rice).
- 12 Breakfasts At The Hotel
- Tour Director (Will Meet At 6 Pm On Day 1 & Be With The Group Till End Of Day 7 On The West) & A Different Tour Director On The East From Day 7 To End Of Day 12).
- Tour Will Be Conducted In A 55 Seater/22 Seater/15 Seater/Van/Sedan Based On The Number Of People Signed For The Tour (Request You To Check With Us One Week Prior To The Departure Date To Get Information On The Size Of The Vehicle).
- Wifi At All Hotels
- Flyover Canada (Please Note Children Must Be At Least 102cm (40”) Tall)
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- City Tour Of Vancouver
- Shannon Falls
- Whistler Peak 2 Peak Gondola Ride
- Whistler Village
- Mt.Robson Provincial Park
- Athabasca Falls
- Columbia Ice Fields Adventure
- Lake Louise Chateau
- Lake Louise Gondola Ride
- Wildlife Interpretation Centre
- Minnewanka Loop
- Minnewanka Lake
- Bow Falls
- Surprise Corner
- Guided City Tour Of Toronto
- Niagara Falls Canada
- Winery Visit
- Floral Clock
- Hornblower Cruise
- Journey Behind The Falls
- Skylon Tower
- Thousand Island Cruise At Rockport
- Guided City Tour Of Ottawa
- Notre Dame Basilica Church
- Guided City Tour Of Montreal
- Guided City Of Quebec City
- Domestic Flights Arriving Into Vancouver & Departing Out Of Calgary
- Visa & Processing Fees
- Mandatory Tips ($21 Per Person For The Entire Canadian Rockies Tour And $18 Per Person For The Entire East Canada Tour For Both Adults And Children) To Be Given To The Tour Manager For The Driver On Day 1. This Cannot Be Pre-Paid.
Price & Dates
|Departure Dates 2020|
|Price||INR 305,000/-||INR 238,000/-||INR 220,000/-||INR 211,999/-||INR 171,999/-|
|Vancouver||Pacific Gateway Hotel Or Similar||2 Nights|
|Kamloops||Sun Peaks Grand Or Similar||1 Nights|
|Jasper||Mountain Park Lodges, Overlander Mountain Lodge Or Similar||1 Nights|
|Canmore||Quality Inn Chateau Canmore, Canmore Inn& Suites Or Similar||1 Nights|
|Calgary||Element Calgary Airport Or Similar||1 Nights|
|Toronto||Radisson Suites Hotel Toronto Airport Or Similar||2 Nights|
|Ottawa||The Westin Ottawa Or Similar||1 Nights|
|Montreal||Embassy Suites Par / By Hilton Montréal Aéroport Or Similar||2 Nights|
Visa Category: Tourist
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- Online Form Application
- 4 Fresh Photographs (only white background).
- Cover Letter
- Personal & Company’s ITR for last 3 years.
- Personal & Company’s Bank Statement for the last 6 months.
- Sponsorship if visiting relatives or friends.
- Leave letter from the school in case of Student.
- Consent letter from Parents/Guardian if below 18 years and traveling alone.
- Salary Slip (last 3 months).
- Hotel itinerary
- If Family visit then following documents required from the sponsor:
- a. Notarized initiation.
- b. Passport and Work/Residence Permit copy.
- c. RECENT T-4 (Notice of Assessment).
- Proof of Employment
- Proof of investors existing funds.
- Separate Visa Charges: INR 10,000/ – Per Person
Biometric Instructions :
- Biometric is mandatory w.e.f. 31st December 2018
- Below 14 Years and above 79 Years are Exempted from Biometric
- Biometric is required once in 10 years
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost