Once you land in Ladakh you know that you have to get the best of this beautiful mountain destination, Ladakh Adventure the trip is highly recommended as you get an opportunity to see the best of Ladakh with an insight of Lakes, Palaces, High Passes, Monasteries we have tried to include all the popular and offbeat trails of this fine-tuned Ladakh adventure, refer to the Highlights it gives you the name of each point of sightseeing for the 7 days experience. You will surely be enthralled with the exotic scenic and mesmerizing beauty that will overwhelm you and rejoice your mood… On the Ladakh Adventure.
Highlights: Leh city, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Nubra Valley Pangong Lake, Changla Pass, Shey, Thiksey, Hemis, Khardung-la Pass K Top
Day 01: Arrival at Leh (3505 meters/11567 feet above sea level)
- On arrival at Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level you will be transferred to hotel and check-in. Half-day at rest for acclimatization. Evening drive to Visit Shanti Stupa, a Buddhist white-domed Stupa on a hilltop in Changspa, It was built in 1991 by Japanese Buddhist Bhikshu, Gyomyo Nakamura and part of the Peace Pagoda mission. Later visit Leh Palace. In the evening walk around the local market. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh.
Day 02: Sham Valley
- Day start with Hall of Fame, which was constructed by the Indian Army to commemorate the sacrifice of soldiers during Indo-Pak wars, Kali Mata Temple, followed by Spituk Gompa - an 11th-century structure, Next on the list of attractions is the majestic Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Nestled deep in the Himalayas, it was constructed by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to honour the visit of Guru Nanak Dev - the founder of the Sikh faith. Drive another few km to witness the magic of Magnetic Hill that defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road, it seems to slide up and further. Driving through a picturesque landscape, we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar River. Proceed back to Hotel via the same route. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh
Day 03: Leh to Nubra via Khardungla Pass – 18,380 Ft/5550 Mtrs. (125 Kms /0 5-06 hrs)
- Today at morning drive to Nubra valley, driving over the highest motored pass in the world. The exciting journey through serpentine roads leads you to the Khardungla Pass at an awesome height of 5550 meters. We stop at the pass to admire and click some photographs of the fantastic view. The valley is situated on an old caravan route at the confluence of the Shayok and the Nubra rivers. On the way visit the charming valley, of Deskit – the tiny capital of Nubra. We will visit the Deskit Gompa, perched on a rocky spur above the village, with a commanding view of the entire valley. At Deskit Monastery you will visit 106-feet high, the statue of Maitreya Buddha atop on the hill. The monastery has intriguing images of many deities. From Deskit we will drive to Hunder past an area of sand dunes and get acquainted with the famous Bactrian camels, a small population of shaggy double-humped animals, which in the old days, were used as pack animals on the Central Asian Trade routes are now used as riding animals in the high deserts. We will ride the double hump camel at under on direct payment basis. In the evening we will drive back to the camp/hotel. Dinner and overnight in camp/hotel at Nubra.
Day 04: After Breakfast proceed to Diskit monastery which is 515 years old
- After Breakfast visits Deskit Monastery and drives back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 05: Leh - Pangong Lake- en-route Visit Shey & Thiksey
- (It is the highest land locked lake (155 Kms on way from Leh 05 Hrs driver each way).
- After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,688 ft., it is the second-highest motorable road in the world (5,360mtr). Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest saltwater Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the camp
Day 06: Pangong Lake – Leh via Hemis Monastery
- After breakfast drives back to Leh via Hemis Monastery, evening free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 07: Depart Leh
- In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the Itinerary (04 Nights in Leh,1 Night in Nubra & 01 Night at Pangong )
- 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova and Xylo (Standard & Budget )up to 06 pax
- Inner Line permits
- Environmental, Wildlife & Red cross Fee.
- 01 Small Oxygen cylinder during Nubra & Pangong for an emergency.
- Airfare not included.
- GST and all government taxes
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion...
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any airfares.
|Price Per Person|
|No. of Pax in a Car||Premium||Luxury||Super Deluxe||Deluxe||Standard||Budget|
|2 Pax||INR 60,699/-||INR 44,899/-||INR 36,800/-||INR 33,399/-||INR 29,299/-||INR 28,199/-|
|3 Pax||INR 55,200/-||INR 39,399/-||INR 31,399/-||INR 27,900/-||INR 23,799/-||INR 22,699/-|
|4 Pax||INR 52,499/-||INR 36,600/-||INR 28,599/-||INR 25,199/-||INR 21,000/-||INR 19,999/-|
|5 Pax||INR 50,800/-||INR 34,999/-||INR 26,999/-||INR 23,599/-||INR 19,399/-||INR 18,299/-|
|6 Pax||INR 49,700/-||INR 33,899/-||INR 25,899/-||INR 22,499/-||INR 18,299/-||INR 17,199/-|
|Extra Bed||INR 30,299/-||INR 22,999/-||INR 16,500/-||INR 14,099/-||INR 10,499/-||INR 9,599/-|
|Child no Bed||INR 22,000||INR 12,099/-||INR 8,899/-||INR 7,699/-||INR 5,899/-||INR 5,400/-|
|Single room Supplement||INR 32,299/-||INR 23,399/-||INR 15,299/-||INR 12,799/-||INR 10,100/-||INR 9,000/-|
|Extra Innova||INR 32,999/-||INR 32,999/-||INR 32,999/-||INR 32,999/-||INR 32,999/-||INR 32,999/-|
Room Category ↓
|Premium||Grand Dragon Dlx Room/Zen Resort Cottages/Ladakh Sarai Chalet / The Abduz Executive Club||Stone Hedge / The Dune / The Creek / Mystic Earth Home||Pangong Sarai /Nature Nest Camp / High lake Camp / Tso Camp|
|Luxury||Singge Palace Premium/ Tsokar Retreat /Spic-n-Span Super Deluxe/Lakrook boutique Stay||Nubra Sarai(Hermitage)/ Hunder Sarai / Hotel Grand Nubra / Avalon Ladakh Camp|
|Super Deluxe||Royal Ladakh / Northen Singge / Hotel Chantsa||Apple Cottage / Imperial Eco Cottage/ Ladakh Elysium Camp|
|Deluxe||Kaal/ Zion/Oriental/ Imperial/Grand Ladakh||Maitreya Nubra / Royal Rider Camp / Hotel Sand Dune|
||Alpine Villa / Kanishka / Hotel Naro||N/A||P3 Camp / 100 Sky Camp / Pangong House|
|Budget||La Buddha / Arya Ladakh / Lumbhini|
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost