Day Wise Plan
Day 01: Leh
- If you are planning to have an anti-altitude pill before travel such as Diamox, then we strongly recommend consulting an experienced Doctor before you have it. In the morning, board your flight for Leh. Arrive at Leh. You will be met upon arrival and transfer you to your hotel in Leh. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in at your hotel. The remainder of the day will be for rest to acclimatize.
Day 02: Excursion to Pangong Lake (280 Kilometres round trip)
- In the morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Enroute you will cross Changla Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Excursion to Khardung La Pass (78 Kilometers round trip)
- After breakfast, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure of your life. We will drive up to Khardung La Pass to have a magnificent view of the surrounding valleys. Return to your Hotel in Leh by afternoon. In the evening, you may explore the market for some shopping on your own. Return to your hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 04: Sightseeing Around Leh
- The morning after breakfast, drive to Sangam (Confluence). Enroute visit Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Visit Confluence of Zanskar and Indus River. On your way back, visit Ladakh Hall of fame. After your visit, return to the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Airport Departure
- Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi with Memories unlimited
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast, 04 Lunch or 04 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- All Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- 5% GST Extra
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
Price & Dates
Package Price Valid till 31st March 2020
Accommodation & Price
|Destination||Accommodation||Price per person basis|
|Leh Ladakh||Mahey Retreat||INR 23,299/-|
- Located in Leh, Mahey Retreat is a beautifully structured hotel that offers its guests excellent accommodation and remarkable services. It is situated at a distance of 6 Km.
Distance from Hotel
|Airport||Bus Stand||Hemis Gompa||Shanti Stupa|
|7 Km||5 Km||40 Km||6 Km|
|No. of Vehicle||Vehicle||No. of Seats||Luggage Space|
|01||TATA Indigo||01 Pushback + 02 Straight Back||02 Pieces In Car & 02 Pieces On Top|
- Our cars/buses are commercially registered, GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars. Our Vehicles is checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to the tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to the tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to the tour.