01 Night Nairobi – 02 Nights Amboseli – 01 Night Aberdares – 01 Night Lake Elementaita – 02 Nights Maasai Mara
Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Nairobi
- Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our One Above Holidays representative and transferred to your hotel. Bed, breakfast and overnight at Ibis Styles Hotel Nairobi Westlands www.accorhotels.com
Day 2: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
- After breakfast, depart for Amboseli National Park, situated at the foot of towering snow –peaked Mt. Kilimanjaro (the tallest mountain in Africa), this 392 sq. km park is best known for its abundance of elephants. Arrival at your camp in time for lunch. Afternoon Game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Lodge www.sentrimhotels.net/
Day 3: Amboseli National Park
- Today you will have a morning and afternoon game drives at the Amboseli National Park with all meals provided for at your camp. Amboseli being famous for elephants, you should be able to get close to a few free ranging elephants. The vegetation of the park is sparse due to the long dry months, thus giving amazing opportunities to spot wildlife. The park houses the African bush elephant, buffaloes, impalas, Maasai lions, cheetahs, spotted hyenas and blue wildebeest among other African animals. Keeping your camera ready at hand is highly recommended. The action packed day comes to an end by evening, with a fresh dinner awaiting you at your accommodation you can retire for the night. Dinner and Overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Lodge
Day 4: Amboseli national Park – Aberdares National Park
- Finishing up with a good breakfast, you will head towards the day’s destination; Aberdare National Park. The drive is scenic via the central Kenya, a hilly mosaic of small farms and coffee plantations. Arrive at the Aberdare Country Club in time for lunch. After lunch, proceed for an afternoon game drive, then drive to the Ark, a dramatic wooden lodge built deep within the Aberdare Forest. A floodlit waterhole and a salt lick in full view of the comfortable lounge areas, allow guests to watch animals at any time of the nights. Rhino. Lion, elephant and Buffalo are regular visitors. Meals and overnight at the Ark. (FB) www.thearkkenya.com
Day 5: The Ark – L. Elementaita
- After breakfast, depart for L. Elementaita arriving your lodge in time for lunch. Lake Elementaita is less visited than other natural attractions in the region, so you enjoy a sense of privacy and solitude in a wondrous volcanic landscape. If you are a bird lover and in search of African safari lodges, then the country lodge is the perfect place for you to experience one of the world’s largest ornithological spectacles. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Elementaita Lodge
Day 6: L. Elementaita – Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Breakfast & drive to the wild famous Maasai Mara National Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch at Sentrim Mara Lodge. After lunch, enjoy a short afternoon game drive. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe; over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You might see Lions, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffe, Wildebeests, Zebras, Buffalo, Warthogs, Hyenas, and Jackals, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Leopard and a variety of antelopes. It is in the Mara that the most spectacular event of the natural wonders of the world takes place. Behind their heels are predators of the savannah- Lion, Cheetah, and Wild dog, Jackal, Hyena and Vultures. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner & overnight at Sentrim Mara Lodge
Day 7: Maasai Mara National Reserve
- On this day you can choose to go on a full day in the Mara with picnic lunch or morning and afternoon game drives. Between the game drive OPTIONAL VISIT (payments direct) to local Maasai Village is conducted. The trees in the distance might turn out to be a family of Giraffes. Those clumps of bushes a pride of Lions, and the rock that moves a Rhino lumbering out of your way. With diligence and some luck, you may encounter a family of Cheetahs, or a herd of Elephants crossing the path in front of you. Large animals are not the only entertainment - a family of warthogs may amuse you, running as fast as their little legs will carry them, until they forget why they are rushing and stop to regroup. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Mara Lodge.
- Maasai Mara offers an absolutely unique variety of animals. The reason is that this hilly region is both humid and fertile, and is crossed by the rivers Mara and Talek, full of crocodiles and hippos, which carry water the whole year round. The banks of the rivers are covered in thick forest, which gradually makes way for bush and grassland. The abundance of water and excellent availability of food are the reasons why the Maasai Mara, which in fact is a continuance of the Tanzanian Serengeti National Park, has the greatest population of wild animals in the whole of Africa. There is a particularly dramatic “spectacle” from July to November, the annual migration of huge herds of Gnus and Zebras. Predators such as Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards and Lions of course, closely follow these herds. Gigantic herds of over 200 buffaloes can also be observed. Plenty of food is available for elephants, giraffes, and the many species of antelopes.
Day 8: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
- This is the last leg of your Safari, after breakfast, depart for your 5hrs drive to Nairobi. Arriving in time for lunch in an Indian restaurant. (Payable directly). Optional afternoon city tour with giraffe center visit (entrance fees $ 15 payable directly) and shopping. Drop off at the airport later in the evening. With an incredible experience and loads of memories to cherish, this is the time you bid goodbye to your team.
- Pick up / drop off Nairobi
- Private chauffer driven vehicle with pop up roof while on safari
- Services of an English speaking driver / guide.
- All drivers and vehicle expenses
- Full board accommodation while on Safari
- entrance fees
- Game drives
- litre mineral water per person per day while in safari vehicle.
- Visa Fees
- Tips / Gratuities
- Items of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Bank Charges
Price & Dates
Validity: Apr – June (Low Season)
|Based in a minivan 6 -15 pax:||U.S.$ 1,160.00 per person sharing|
|16-30 pax:||U.S. $ 1095 per person sharing|
|NB:16-30Pax - based on 1 Team Leaders Free of Charge:||US. $ 1125 per person sharing|
|Child pays||50% of per person sharing rate|
Visa Category: Tourist
- Visa On Arrival is available for Indians at the AirPort on Payment of $ 50. Passenger should have Confirmed Air ticket and Yellow Fever Certificate along with other Travel Documents.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- Two passport-size photographs.
- A covering letter from the applicant.
- Leave letter from the company.
- For groups please provide travel itinerary.
- Onward visa and proof of funds or Sponsorship declaration from the sponsor in Kenya.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is mandatory.
- Hotel confirmation.
- Credit card copy.
- Return air ticket.
- Visa validity is for 3 months and period of stay is given at the time of entry into Kenya.
- Processing time is 24 hours.
- The visa fee must be paid as a Demand Draft, in favour of "Kenya High Commission", payable in New Delhi.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We do not accept Credit Cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies to the total cost.