Day 1: Arrival
- Welcome to Rome! Upon arrival at Fiumicino Airport, meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check-in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2: Rome
- After breakfast, proceed to a full day combined tour of Rome and Vatican City. Visit and view the Colosseum from the outside. From here you will head to the Trevi Fountain. Learn all about one of the world’s most famous fountains, this Baroque jewel immortalized in several films, including Fellini’s ‘La Dolce Vita.’ From the Trevi Fountain, you will go to beautiful Vatican City. With pre-purchased tickets, you will enter the Vatican Museums. Explore the highlights of this vast collection of artwork. You will then reach the stunning Sistine Chapel, which features Michelangelo’s masterpiece. Finally, see St. Peter’s Basilica. Visit two countries and numerous historical periods during this tour, which is a great overview of Rome’s best-loved sites. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3: Rome to Florence (280 km – 3.30 hrs approx.)
- After breakfast, depart from Rome for the northern province of Tuscany, crossing the green valley of the River Tiber to the slopes of the Apennines. First stop in Pisa, breathe the atmosphere of the monuments of the Piazza Dei Miracoli with its celebrated Leaning Tower (visit outside), Baptistery, and Duomo, all resplendent in white marble. Then continue to Florence. Then, drive to Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance. Breathe in the atmosphere of medieval streets and craftsmen’s workshops of the Medici once you descend the hills to explore the city centre. See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Botticelli, including Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia. Go to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome by Brunelleschi, and admire the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower. Overnight Florence.
Day 4: Florence to Padova (230 km / 2.45 hours – approx.)
- After Breakfast, visit the beautiful region of Chianti and immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery. See the magnificent fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Later, continue driving towards Padova. proceed to Venice Island. Learn about the city’s key monuments. Admire the bridges that cross the canals. Other sights include an age-old merchants warehouse and a wellhead, which many say is the city’s most beautiful. Later, enjoy the 30 minutes Gondola ride along the famed canals of Venice. Overnight Padova.
Day 5: Padova to Central Switzerland (490 km – approx. 6 hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed north towards Switzerland. Check-in upon arrival. Overnight Central Switzerland.
Day 6: Mount Titlis Excursion
- After breakfast, visit Mount Titlis - which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in Central Switzerland. At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Cave or just relax at the restaurant. Later, we drive to Lucerne for an orientation tour. See the Lion Monument, ‘Lowendenkmal’ hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards. You have free time at Schwanenplatz to shop for Swiss army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc. Overnight Central Switzerland.
Day 7: Day free at leisure.
- Optional: Jungfraujoch – Interlaken
- After breakfast, visit Jungfraujoch and picturesque Interlaken. Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. On top of Jungfraujoch, experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice while being encased in ice yourself. Send a postcard to your friends and relatives from Europe’s highest altitude Post office with its own special postmark. Overnight Central Switzerland.
Day 8: Depart to Zurich Airport
- After breakfast, check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. Tour ends.
- 07 Nights accommodation in a 3 Star Hotel at a good location
- 07 breakfasts
- Private vehicle as per the program (11 hours at disposal with max 9 hours driving)
- Rome Fiumicino airport to Rome Hotel – private coach transfer
- Rome half day guided city tour
- Entrance ticket to Vatican museum and Saint Peter’s Basilica and Sistine Chapel
- Rome hotel to Florence/Pisa hotel – private coach transfer
- Panoramic tour of Florence
- Excursion to Pisa
- Gondola ride 30 mins
- Florence /Pisa Hotel to Padova hotel – private coach transfer
- Padova hotel to Central Switzerland hotel – private coach transfer
- Mount Titlis excursion & Central Switzerland panoramic tour
- Central Switzerland hotel to Zurich Airport – private coach transfer
*** Note: Dinner available on request ***
- Airfares to and from Europe
- 5% GST
- Airport taxes
- City taxes at hotels
- Meals not detailed in the itinerary
- Tips to motor-coach drivers and local city guides
- Items of a personal nature, excess baggage, optional excursions
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
2N Rome – 1N Florence – 1N Venice – 3N Central Switzerland
Rates valid till 31 Oct 2020 | Minimum 6 Pax Required
|No of Pax||Per adult on double/triple sharing||Per child sharing bed (2-11 yr)|
|6 Pax||INR 1,35,599/-||INR 1,14,899/-|
|8 Pax||INR 1,33,199/-||INR 1,01,799/-|
|10 Pax||INR 1,21,999/-||INR 92,999/-|
|12 Pax||INR1,14,899/-||INR 83,900/-|
|14 Pax||INR 1,09,000/-||INR 75,999/-|
|16 Pax||INR 1,04,599/-||INR 70,199/-|
- 05 Nights accommodation in a 3 Star Hotel at a good location
Jungfraujoch (8 - 10 Pax)
Jungfraujoch (11 - 16pax)
Visa Type: Tourist
Kindly Provide All The Documents In A4 Size. Please Do Not Staple Any Documents
- Original Valid passport must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS longer than the intended stay. (OLD AND NEW BOTH)
- Application Forms: Filled by us (Signed by the applicant)
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering]
- Personal Covering Letter
- Travel Insurance
- Tour itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- Confirmed Hotel
- Original updated bank statement for the last 6 months with bank stamp and signature
- Income Tax Return for the last 3 years.
- In the case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and
- Payslip of last 6 months.
- In the case, the applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company-,
- Cover letter on companies letterhead,
- company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature),
- Proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship, etc are required.
- Declaration Form (IF TRAVEL IS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF SUBMISSION) To be signed by the applicant.
- IF any Business Invitation letter - Letter of invitation from the organization.
- In the case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are net and per person for the package.
- Booking needs to be made at least 30 days prior to the above rates to be honoured.
- Rates for 06pax is based on the 8-seater vehicle. The rest are based on 16-18 seater vehicles. Actual vehicle type is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Child rates apply for children aged from 2 to 11 years old. 1 child sharing a room with 2 adults (depending on hotel policy). If the hotel doesn’t have availability for family rooms, adult rates will apply.
- All rates are subject to availability at the time of booking. Xtra Mile Travel Services will endeavour to match the rates quoted in the packages.
- Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
- If certain entrances are closed during certain periods, alternative entrances will be provided.
- All bookings must be confirmed at least 30 working days prior to arrival date by the Agent.
- Payment terms. Initial Payment of 40 % within 2 days of confirmation & balance max up to 30 days prior to travel. For bookings within 35 days of travel date 100 % payment required.
- Xtra Mile Travel Services requires 100% pre-payment either by bank transfer or by credit card (VISA or Mastercard only). Please note credit card payments will incur a 3% surcharge on the total invoice amount. All charges for bank transfers need to be covered by the Agent.
- Vouchers will be issued after receipt of the full payment in Xtra Mile Travel Services bank account.
- Vouchers will be issued no later than 5 days prior to departure.
The free cancellation deadline for the booking will be quoted at the time of booking. The booking will be automatically cancelled should the funds not be received before the free cancellation deadline. A remittance advice is not sufficient as proof of payment.
A few bullet points about our packages:
- The prices we quote are indicative but we always try to confirm the prices offered in this document.
- Early bookings increase the chances of achieving the quoted package rate.
- We are always happy to assist with special requests.