Day Wise Plan
Day 01: Dublin
- Arrive at Dublin airport. Meet your driver and transfer to the hotel. Day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 02: Dublin - Guinness Storehouse
- Visit Guinness Storehouse - Guinness is synonymous with Ireland and no visit to Dublin is complete without a trip to the Guinness Storehouse – the Home of Guinness. Located in the heart of the legendary St. James’s Gate Brewery in Dublin, this production site has been home to the Guinness Brewery since 1759, when Arthur Guinness signed a lease for 9,000 years.
- Overnight in Dublin.
Day 03: Dublin - Cliffs of Moher Tour
- Proceed to full day Cliffs of Moher Tour. Escape the bustle of Dublin in favor of the coastal scenery of County Clare on a guided full-day trip to Ireland’s Cliffs of Moher. Admire the unrivaled beauty of the Irish countryside as you travel to the dramatic array of cliffs. Enjoy leisurely strolls on rugged coastal paths, gain a fascinating insight into the geology and history of the area from your expert guide. Explore the stunning Burren National Park on this day trip.
- Overnight in Dublin.
Day 04: Dublin – Belfast
- Check-out from hotel and transfer on your own to Dublin station. Take a train from Dublin to Belfast. Arrive at Belfast station and transfer on your own to your hotel. Visit the famous Titanic Museum, located at the heart of Titanic Quarter - only a short walk from Belfast city center, is not only an architectural triumph for the city, but it houses the world’s largest Titanic visitor experience. The iconic six-floor building, featuring nine interpretive and interactive galleries that explore the sights, sounds, smells and stories of Titanic, as well as the city and people which made her, is an unmissable experience which brings history to life in an unforgettable way.
- Overnight in Belfast.
Day 05: Belfast - Giant's Causeway
- Enjoy a full-day tour to explore the Giant's Causeway. This tour will take you to Carrickfergus Castle for a photo stop, then to Carnlough Village for a photo stop, Then driving through Cushendall, Glenariff and Cushendun villages before arriving at Giants Causeway followed by Bushmills Whiskey Distillery. Then on to Dunluce Castle for a photo opportunity before returning to Belfast.
- Overnight in Belfast.
Day 06: End of Tour
- Check out from the hotel and transfer to Belfast airport.
- 3 Star Accommodation as mentioned or similar
- Daily breakfast
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Dublin
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Belfast
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Guinness Storehouse Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher Tour
- Titanic Museum Belfast
- Giant's Causeway Day Tour
- Private transfer from Dublin Airport to Accommodation in Dublin
- Private transfer from Accommodation in Belfast to Airport in Belfast
- Train Ticket from Dublin to Belfast
- **City tax payable locally in the hotel
Price & Dates
Hotel & Price
|3 Nights in Dublin||INR 56,000 pp|
|2 Nights in Belfast|
Visa Country: Ireland
Visa Category: Tourist
(Applicant having valid UK Visitor visa and entering Ireland via UK, Visa On Arrival)
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- Online Visa Application
- 4 Photograph (Fresh ones - Passport Size, white background with 70 to 80% face coverage).
- Travel Itinerary (Ticket) showing entry and exit date having departure date after 10 working days.
- 3 months bank statement.
- 3 years of IT papers.
- Travel Insurance
- Occupation proof
In the case of Employee:
- Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
In the case the applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company:
- Cover letter on companies letterhead , company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
If the applicant is sponsored:
- proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned
If the applicant is retired:
- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT AND PERSONAL SUBMISSION MANDATORY FOR ALL VISA APPLICATIONS
- Full passport photocopy needs to be submitted along with the case
- 2 sets of all documents required
- Processing Time - 10 TO 15 Days
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost