The great Himalayas is the stop of amusement for a large number of Indians. Instead of going to Manali or Shimla, discover something more tranquil and adventurous. Living up to all the hype in the cosmopolitan capital, Gangtok is that paradise which comforts in mesmerizing valleys and ascends up to the snowy mountain peaks. It is the place of natural wonders where the waterfalls gush across the ancient mountains to replenish its splendid scenery. You can unveil the reason behind the refuge of gods and saints when you glance at the magical beauty of the place. For true travels like you, this holiday package can help in observing every inch of this magnificent landscape. So, let us begin with the course of this mystical journey.
Darjeeling, nestled among rolling mountains, is a perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Popular places to visit include Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop and the War Memorial, and the Himalayan Zoological Park and Snow Leopard Breeding Center. What should you bring home? Tea, tea, and more tea—and beautiful local handicrafts.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok (120 km / 5 hrs)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 km one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: Gangtok Local Sightseeing –Darjeeling (100 km / 4 hrs)
- This morning start for a half-day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry, and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-Dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls(maximum 3-4 hours). Afternoon drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 05: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / Bagdogra Airport (75 km / 3 hrs)
- After breakfast Check-out from the hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast, 04 Lunch or 04 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Luxury Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- All Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- 5% GST Extra
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
Accommodation & Price
|Destination||Accommodation||Price per person basis|
|Darjeeling||Sian Resort & Spa||INR 28,560/-|
Distance from Hotel
Ganesh Tok Temple
|No. of Vehicle||Vehicle||No. of Seats||Luggage Space|
|01||TATA Indigo||01 Pushback + 02 Straight Back||02 Pieces In Car & 02 Pieces On Top|
- Our cars/buses are commercially registered, GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars. Our Vehicles is checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to the tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to the tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to the tour.