Day 1: Arrival in Paris
- Arrival in Paris airport and proceed towards your private transfer to Paris hotel. Check in to hotel. Relax for some time and proceed for Paris Night Tour - City Tour, Cruise, Skip The Line Eiffel Tower. (Duration: 3 Hours). Get photo-worthy views of the Parisian skyline lit up for the night on this private tour to the Eiffel Tower's summit. Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour. This tour features a visit to the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the capital, a panoramic city tour by coach, plus an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to discover Paris for the first time. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paris.
Day 2: Paris: Palace of Versailles and Gardens Tour with Shuttle Transfer (Duration - 5 Hours)
- Tour the magnificent Palace of Versailles as your audio guide commentary unravels some of the Palace’s most enticing secrets. Visit the stunning Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors – a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through the Palace’s famed arched windows. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Paris- Day at Leisure
- Explore the city at your Own Choice at extra Cost.
- Paris La Vallée Village Shopping Outlet Tour with return Transport
- Disneyland Paris 1 day 1 park - / Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks Day Trip from Central Paris.
- Louvre Museum: Tours & Tickets
Day 4: Paris – Basel – Lucerne
- This morning after breakfast, Check out and private transfer from Hotel to Paris rail station to board your train to Basel. From Basel, Use your Swiss Travel Pass to board the rail to Lucerne. Upon arrival in Station, Reach to the hotel on your own and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Lucerne - Mt. Titlis Excursion
- Use your Swiss Travel Passes and Mt. Titlis entrance Ticket.
- Day 6: Lucerne – Day at leisure
- Explore Lucerne city Tour and Saphir Panoramic Cruise (1 – 2 Hrs.)
- Optional tour at extra cost - Entrance tickets to Mt. Jungfraujoch – Top Of Europe
Day 7: Lucerne – Basel – Baden, Baden
- Check Out. Transfer at your own to station and board your rail to Basel. Then, board your next rail to Baden – Baden, Germany. Transfer at your own from station to Hotel. Check into the Hotel. Day at Leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Baden – Baden, Germany- Day at leisure.
- Hotel Located in Baden-Baden city center at within walking distance of many leisure attractions as well as its thermal springs. Guests can conveniently walk to the nearby casino or concert venue. Enjoy a stroll through the lush Lichtentaler Park or the contemporary Frieder Burda art museum. Visitors hankering to explore other towns in the scenic Black Forest region.
Day 09: Baden – Baden to Frankfurt
- Check Out. Transfer at your own to Baden rail station and board your rail to Frankfurt Station.
- Private transfer to Frankfurt Airport to catch your return flight to home.
France – 3 Nights Paris
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Paris in city center
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Arrival Private Transfer in Paris ( Airport – Hotel )
- Day 1: Day at Leisure
- Day 2: Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit (Reach to the Meeting Point at your own)
- Paris City Tour, and Seine Cruise-: 04Hours (Reach to the Meeting Point at your own)
- Day 3: Palace of Versailles with Skip the Line Audio Guided Tour with Entrance Tickets - 4 Hrs (Transfer at your own)
- Departure Private Transfer (Hotel – Station)
- Intercity Rail Sector Tickets 2nd Class (Paris – Basel )
Switzerland – 3 Nights Lucerne
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Lucerne in city center
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- 04 Days Swiss Travel Pass - all-in-one ticket unlimited Free travel by rail, road and waterway throughout the whole of Switzerland.
- Day 1: Lucerne City tour at your Own
- Day 2: Lucerne - Entrance tickets to Mt. Titlis including Cable Car (Full Day)
- Day 3: Lucerne - Saphir Panoramic Cruise (1 – 2 Hrs )
- Basel – Lucerne Rail included in Swiss Travel Pass.
- Lucerne – Basel Rail included in Swiss Travel Pass.
Germany: 2 Nights Baden – Baden
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Baden – Baden
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Intercity Rail Sector Tickets 2nd Class ( Basel – Baden, Baden)
- Enjoy Near By Attractions to the Hotel at your own.
- Intercity Rail Sector Tickets 2nd Class ( Baden, Baden – Frankfurt )
- Departure Private Transfer ( Frankfurt Station – Frankfurt Airport)
Located in Baden-Baden city center, our hotel places guests within walking distance of many leisure attractions as well as its thermal springs. Guests can conveniently walk to the nearby casino or concert venue. Enjoy a stroll through the lush Lichtentaler Park or the contemporary Frieder Burda art museum. Visitors hankering to explore other towns in the scenic Black Forest region.
- Lucerne: Transfer at your own (Station – Hotel – Station )
- Baden - Baden: Transfer at your own (Station – Hotel – Station )
- Return Airfare not included. This will be a separate cost.
- 5.0% GST . This applies on total billing once invoice is generated.
- Meals not mentioned. Lunches / Dinner s at your own expense.
- Attractions / Museum entrance fee.
- Any cost of deviation like changes in airfare, upgrades, hotel taxes.
- Any cost of personal nature like shopping, etc.
Package Cost: INR 1, 20,000/- Per person on Double Sharing3 & 4 Star Accommodation
|Paris (France)||03 Nights||Emeraude Plaza Etoile|
|Lucerne (Switzerland )||03 Nights||Holiday Inn Express Luzern Kriens|
|Baden – Baden (Germany)||02 Nights||Radisson Blu Badischer Hof Hotel, Baden-Baden|
- Package cost are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Return Airfare not included. This will be a separate cost. (Approx. Cost INR 40,000 - 50,000 per person)
Visa Country: France Visa | Category: Tourist | Nationality: Indian
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Form: (Will be filled by us.) - signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
- Flight Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation :
- Travel Insurance:.
- Pan Card Copy(Mandatory).
- Financials (Company / Personal )
Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A
Original Bank Statement for the last six months with Bank Seal and Sign.
Salary slips for last six months
Record of ownership of the real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments.
- Proof of Employment on company's letterhead. / Proof of Occupation Self EmployedCompany Registration Certificate/Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of Employment and NOC Leave letter on company's letterhead.
- Invitation letter from Friend // Relative :
Proof of legal status of the host in Europe (Passport and Visa Copies).
If relative or friend is paying for the visit then their financials need to be attached (Bank Statement for the last 3 months)
Processing Time 7 - 15 Working Days.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost