Day 1: Arrival in Paris
- Arrival in Paris airport and proceed towards your private transfer to the Paris hotel. Check in to the hotel. Relax for some time and proceed for Paris Night Tour - City Tour, Cruise, Skip The Line Eiffel Tower. (Duration: 3 Hours). Get photo-worthy views of the Parisian skyline lit up for the night on this private tour to the Eiffel Tower's summit. Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour. This tour features a visit to the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the capital, a panoramic city tour by coach, plus an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to discover Paris for the first time. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paris.
Day 2: Paris: Palace of Versailles and Gardens Tour with Shuttle Transfer (Duration – 5 Hours)
- Tour the magnificent Palace of Versailles as your audio guide commentary unravels some of the Palace’s most enticing secrets. Visit the stunning Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors – a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through the Palace’s famed arched windows. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Paris- Day at Leisure
- Explore the city at your Own Choice at extra Cost.
- Paris La Vallée Village Shopping Outlet Tour with return Transport
- Disneyland® Paris 1 day 1 park - // Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks Day Trip from Central Paris.
- Louvre Museum: Tours & Tickets
Day 4: Paris – Basel – Lucerne / Interlaken / Engelberg (4.5 Hours)
- This morning after breakfast, Check out and private transfer from Hotel to Paris rail station to board your train to Basel. From Basel, Use your Swiss Travel Pass to board the rail to Lucerne/ Interlaken/ Engelberg Upon arrival in Station, Reach to the hotel on your own and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Mt. Titlis Excursion from Lucerne / Interlaken/ Engelberg
- Refer to Swiss Travel Passes and Mt. Titlis entrance Ticket
Day 6: Rail to Zurich (1.5 – 2 hours)
- This morning after breakfast, Check out from Hotel and reach to the station on your own to board your rail to Zurich. Use your Swiss Travel Pass to board the rail to Zurich. Upon arrival in Zurich Station, Reach to the hotel on your own and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Explore Zurich city Tour and Rhine Falls or Lake Zurich Boat Tour at your own.
- Chocolate making and tasting tour.
- Mt. Rigi, // Mt. Pilatus // Mt. Stanserhorn Day tours.
Day 7: Zurich - Day at Leisure
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Zurich – Milan (3.5 Hours)
- After breakfast check out. Private transfer to the rail station to board your rail to Milan. Arrival at Milan Station and transfer to the Hotel. Check-In and Relax. Regular City tour of Milan.
Day 09: Foxtown Outlet/ Vicolungo The Style Outlets/ Fidenza Village Shopping Tour – 7 to 8 Hours
- Explore Shopping Outlets tour at your own pace on a day trip from Milan, browsing the outdoor shopping center’s 100 boutique shops to find great deals on clothes, jewelry, shoes, and more. Shop for premier brands as well like Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, and Gap – discounted by 30-70%!
Day 10: Milan to Florence (2 Hours)
- Check Out. Transfer and Board your Rail to Florence. Check into the Hotel. Day at Leisure.
Day 11: Florence
- Pisa Tour of Half Day Excursion with Entrance to the Leaning Tower. (Duration: 5, 5 Hours)
Day 12: Florence – Rome (1.5 Hours)
- Check Out. Transfer and Board your Rail to Rome. Check into the Hotel. Day at Leisure.
- Enjoy Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 2 days. Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Tour.
Day 13: Rome:
- Half-day Afternoon tour Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill.
Day 14: Departure
- Check Out. Transfer to Rome Airport to catch your return flight to home.
France – 3 Nights Paris
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Paris in the city center
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Arrival Private Transfer in Paris (Airport – Hotel )
- Paris by Night: City Tour, Cruise, Skip the line Eiffel Tower (Duration – 4 Hours)
- Skip The Line: Palace of Versailles and Gardens Tour with Round-Trip Transport from Central Paris, (Duration – 5 Hours)
- Departure Private Transfer (Hotel – Station)
- Intercity Rail Sector Tickets 2nd Class (Paris – Basel )
- France Visa Charges
Switzerland – 4 Nights
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Interlaken // Engelberg in the city center
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Zurich in the city center
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- 04 Days Swiss Travel Pass - all-in-one ticket unlimited Free travel by rail, road, and waterway throughout the whole of Switzerland.
- Entrance tickets to Mt. Titlis including Cable Car (Full Day)
- Basel – Interlaken Rail included in Swiss Travel Pass.
- Interlaken – Zurich Rail included in Swiss Travel Pass.
Italy – 06 Nights
- 2 nights accommodation in Milan
- 2 nights accommodation in Florence
- 2 nights accommodation in Rome
- Daily breakfast in the hotel
- Private Transfer in Milan from ( Rail station - Hotel – station)
- Private Transfer in Florence ( Rail Station – Hotel - station)
- Private Transfer in Rome from ( Rail station - Hotel – Airport)
- Rail tickets in 2nd Class – Zurich –Milan
- Rail tickets in 2nd Class – Milan - Florence
- Rail tickets in 2nd Class – Florence to Rome.
- Milan: Foxtown Outlet Shopping Tour – 8 Hours
- Florence: Walking City Tour of Florence // Duration: 2 Hours (without Transfer and Entrance tickets)
- Florence: Pisa Tour of Half Day Excursion with Entrance to the Leaning Tower // Duration: 5,5 Hours
- Rome: Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel- 3 Hours ( Transfer at a Meeting Point )
- Rome: Half day Afternoon tour Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill Priority Tickets - 3 Hours ( Transfer at a Meeting Point )
- Zurich: Transfer at your own ( Station – Hotel – Station)
- Interlaken: Transfer at your own ( station – Hotel – Station)
- Return Airfare not included. This will be a separate cost. (Approx. Cost = 40,000 - 50,000 per person)
- 5.0% GST. This applies to total billing once the invoice is generated.
- Meals not mentioned. Lunches / Dinner s at your own expense.
- Attractions / Museum entrance fee.
- Any cost of deviation like changes in airfare, upgrades, hotel taxes.
- Any cost of personal nature like shopping, etc.
Accommodation in standard room including bed & breakfast
3 & 4 Star Accommodation
Package Cost: INR 1, 60,000/- Per person on Double Sharing
Ibis Styles Paris Gare De Lest Chateau Landon//
Ibis Styles Paris Gare Du Nord Tgv (Double Room)
|Interlaken||02 Nights||Chalet Swiss, Interlaken (Double Room)|
|Zurich||02 Nights||Ibis Zurich City West // Ibis Winterthur City, (Standard Room)|
|Milan||02 Nights||Leonardo Hotel Milan City Center (Standard Room)|
Grand Hotel Tamerici E Principe (Double Room)/
Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli,
|Rome||02 Nights||Best Western Hotel Artdeco (Double Room)|
- Package cost are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Return Airfare not included. This will be a separate cost. (Approx. Cost INR 40,000 - 45,000 per person)
Visa Type: Tourist
(Applied Through VFS)
Kindly Provide All The Documents In A4 Size. Please Do Not Staple Any Documents
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable
- 1 Visa Form to be filled ONLINE WITH BAR CODE PAGE at https://france-visas.gouv.fr/ (Manual Forms NOT accepted at all). This form needs to be printed and signed by the applicant at the appropriate places(along with the Barcode pages - PLEASE SEND FULL PRINT OF THE FORM).
- Receipt of Visa Application ( a two pager document with barcode) needs to be printed and given along with the visa application.
- Applicant mobile number and Email id.
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, specs, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- Not previously used in a visa
- Photocopy of valid USA, UK and Previous Schengen Visa
- Personal Cover letter to The Visa Officer, Embassy of France with mentioning duration of visit, the purpose of visit, expenses clause. Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Personal Covering Letters should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below-mentioned address after visa approval.
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address: 1007, 10th Floor, Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008
- Travel Insurance
- Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Original 3 months updated Personal bank statement.
- Personal Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company-, Cover letter on company`s letterhead, company's Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deed, establishment license or proprietorship, etc are required.
- For student- leave letter/report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (see the website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is traveling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photographs are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/traveling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- Authority letter
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview.
- All Schengen Embassies have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa
- Photo Appearance: The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph MUST be in color and have only a white background. Photos with dark busy or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted
- In general, the applicant's head including both face and hair should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed.
- Sunglasses or other wear which detracts from the face are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons an eye patch, for example.
- A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November 2015.
Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November 2015, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES SHALL BE SUBMITTING THEIR CASES.
Xtra Mile Travel Services provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
- Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travelers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES SHALL BE SUBMITTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS
Airport Transit Visa (ATV) is NOT required to transit through the international zone of French Airports. However, regular short-stay visa is needed to leave French airports and visit France.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000.
15 Working Days.
Monday to Friday.
Monday to Friday.
Visa Section Working Days
Monday to Friday.
Passport Collection Norms: There are two options for passport collection
Option-1: Counter collection, which can be done only by the Applicant (carrying the Original VFS Receipt) OR any of the below personnel
- Family Member (Blood relative) who needs to carry - proof of relationship, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport, Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport
- One member of the group travelling together can collect the passport for remaining group with Original receipt and Authorization Letters signed by each applicant
- Office Colleague who needs to carry - his Company ID Card, original VFS Slip, Authorization Letter duly signed by the Applicant for collection of the passport, Government Photo ID of the person going to collect the passport
Option-2: Courier Collection: VFS sends passport through courier (one passport per courier) VFS courier charges applicable
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost