Explore the Fiji islands you have never seen before.
Fiji is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and Nadi, Fiji is its shining centre. With countless attractions and over a dozen hotels in the city alone, you won’t find a better place to have a great time and experience authentic Fijian culture too. Not only is Nadi a tourist spot and cultural hub all in one, but it’s also conveniently located for any other place you might want to travel. There are surrounding villages for a quiet time, several nearby cities for something different to do. For bigger travels, Nadi International Airport which is only minutes away will connect you anywhere you want to go. Dotted with hotels/resort where you can stay and enjoy the many restaurants and activities available from Nadi.
Hat, sunscreen, walking shoes/boots, insect repellent, water bottle, bathers/towel, flip flops/thongs and camera.
Day 1 - Arrive
- Clear Immigration/customs and you will be met and welcomed by our staff. You will be guided to our office (No 3) on the Arrivals concourse where you will be offered cool minted towel, bottled water. Our staff will then brief you on the itinerary and vouchers prepared for you whilst our Portage service will cater for your luggage. You will then be driven to your hotel.
- Later in the afternoon depart on the famous Captain Cook’s Sunset Dinner Cruise into a pacific island sunset while you enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner, Fijian cultural entertainment and spectacular scenery round-off a perfect evening on the water. Departs from Denarau Marina at 5 pm and returns at 8 pm.
Day 2 – Breakfast at Hotel
- Depart on the Sigatoka River Safari. The driver or guide will explain more about the history of the area and the history of the villagers along the valley road. Head up the Sigatoka River with jet boat captains with commentary stops arrive at designated/host village, whereupon meeting village guide, guests will have a Sevusevu or traditional Fijian kava ceremony and can have a taste of kava and meet the chief of the village and the other elders. This is then followed by lunch and entertainment. Guests head down to the river and enjoy our homeward journey. Depart Sigatoka river safari base and head to town for a 10-minute break for quick shopping at Tappoos or Safari HQ if required or asked for by guests.
Day 3 – Breakfast at Hotel
- Depart on the Seaspray Sailing Adventure. Sail away aboard a classic 83-foot (25-m) schooner, Seaspray, across the crystal-clear, cobalt waters of the South Pacific. Drop anchor along the way to explore a picture-perfect deserted island and a traditional Fijian village as you embark on a full-day adventure to the Mamanuca Islands.
- After a convenient pickup from your hotel, arrive at the marina to board Seaspray, the magnificent schooner that stretches an impressive 83 feet (25 m), bow to stern. The sailor in you can help the crew set the sails, try your hand at the helm, or simply relax on the deck with a cup of morning coffee.
- Watch the wind hit the sails as you make your way to idyllic Modriki Island—the location for Tom Hank’s blockbuster film, Cast Away. Here, you can snorkel, sunbathe, or prop yourself under the shade of a coconut tree. After ample R&R, head back to the ship to enjoy the onboard barbecue lunch and a refreshing beverage. Continue sailing towards Yanuya Island to experience Fijian village life. Friendly locals welcome you with a kava ceremony before you move to the beat of traditional make dance performance. Admire the crafts of the artisans and chat with them about Fijian culture before re-boarding the Seaspray for your return sail.
Day 4 – Breakfast at Hotel
- Depart on the Momi Zipline tour. Zip Fiji’s newest zipline, only 35 minutes from Nadi, is an unprecedented adventure of 5km of ziplines woven into truly spectacular wildness settings of caves, canyons and mountaintops. Soaring higher, faster and longer than ever before these 16 giant zip lines offer, jaw-dropping speeds, breathtaking ocean views with the added adventure of limestone cave exploration. In this tour, you’ll experience three different ecosystems. The upper part of the mountain is abundant with Vesi trees. Then you transit to the lower section of the mountain, which is filled with Raintrees and of course the caves. The course is designed so that the Zip Line platforms have unique and stunning views. At the top of the mountain, you get a 360-degree view, and 270 degrees of that is an ocean. Also includes an exclusive walk-through tour of the limestone caves, where we have a delicious lunch.
Day 5 – breakfast at Hotel
- Take a half-day PLAY DIRTY QUAD BIKE experience today. Get down and dirty as you discover Fiji’s interior terrain, remote pine forests, enriching culture, natural landmarks, waterfalls, mud-baths, or hot-springs on one of the most revved up, thrilling adventures of your life! Pure action this tour kicks off with a drive-through of Nadi town, past the iconic Hindu Sri Siva Subramaniya temple, before hitting the dirt to the Nausori Highlands. Rough tracks, mud puddles, river crossings, and spectacular ridge views are all part of this unforgettable adventure! Finish off with light snacks and refreshments on the plateau overlooking the Mamanuca Islands before revving up for the trip back to the hotel.
- The afternoon is free for retail therapy or just chilling at your hotel.
Day 6 - Departure
- Sunrises over the mountains and it's time to say goodbye. Breakfast before the short journey to Nadi Airport.
- 5N accommodation at Mercure Hotel Nadi, Standard Room with daily breakfast
- Captain Cook’s Sunset Dinner Cruise on arrival day
- Sigatoka River Safari on jetboat includes lunch
- Seaspray Sailing Safari to the island where Castaway movie was shot
- Momi Zipline tour includes lunch
- Go Dirty Quad bike tour
- Professional well-versed driver/guide, travel in air-conditioned vehicles, meals as indicated, Entrance fees.
- Flights cost will be Separate and advised once dates are confirmed. (Approx.) INR 60,000 – 80,000 /- Per person
Package Valid from 1 Nov 2019 to till 31st March 2020
|Mercure Hotel Nadi||₹ 70,000|
Above Mentioned Package Price on Double Sharing Basis.
Fiji Visa-free on arrival.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost