Armenia is becoming an increasingly popular tourist attraction, with a small but charming nation boasting a rich history. Armenia, which was the first country to declare Christianity as its national religion, boasts some of Europe’s most stunning views, with the peak of Mount Ararat dominating the country’s skyline. The mountain is Armenia’s national symbol despite its peak lying just over the Turkish border and Ararat is considered holy by locals due to its mention in The Bible – it is where Noah’s Ark landed.
Armenia is home to countless beautiful monasteries and they are often found in areas of truly outstanding natural beauty. Armenia’s capital, Yerevan, is one of the most rapidly developing cities in the whole of Europe as the nation continues to embrace tourism.
Let’s have a look at the best places to visit in Armenia!
- Mother Armenian Monuments
- Cafesjan modern art museum
- Blue Mosque
- Kecharis monastery
- Lake Sevan – Tsaghkadzor – Dilijan Tour including ropeway in Tsaghkadzor Yell Park Tour
- Visit Pagan Temple
- Visit the Armenian carpet factory
- Armenian Wine Factory and Cuisine
Day 1: Arrival in Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan. Transfer to the selected hotel. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 2: Yerevan City tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. City tour in Yerevan will start with the panoramic view of the city and acquaintance with the Center of the city, Republic Square, the sightseeing of Opera and Ballet building, the Parliament and Residency of the President of Armenia, State University, Mother Armenia Monument, Sports & Concert Complex. A visit to Tsitsernakaberd – a Monument to the Armenian Genocide Victims, as well as the Genocide Victims’ Museum.
- Visit the Cascade complex, which is considered the modern art center of Yerevan. Cascade is home to Cafesjan modern art museum. This place becomes even more charming in the evenings, when it is full of people, both locals and tourists from all over the world, enjoying the magic and the warmth of the capital. You will enjoy spending time in one of the cozy open-air cafes surrounded by beautiful sculptures. A visit to one of the biggest and oldest mosques in Caucasus “Blue mosque”, which is situated in the heart of Yerevan city. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 3: Yerevan – Tsaghkadzor – Lake Sevan – Yerevan
- Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Tsaghkadzor (means “gorge of flowers”) town, the magical place of forested mountains. Short walking tour around the small town. Opportunity to go up to the mountain peaks by ropeway, where you will catch an unforgettable gorgeous panoramic view of this part of the world. Visit Kecharis monastery. Drive to Lake Sevan, one of the wonders in Armenia. This blue lake is one of the greatest high mountainous freshwater lakes of Eurasia. On a clear and sunny day, the water is often of a deep turquoise color. The total surface of the lake is 940 km2. Climb on Akhtamar peninsula, from where opens a fascinating and breathtaking view on Sevan Lake. Visit Sevanavank Monastery (9th century), which stands in its greatness on the peninsula, overlooking the lake for centuries. Drive back to Yerevan. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 4: Yerevan – Garni – Geghard – Dilijan
- Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the only remaining Pagan temple in Armenia, devoted to the God of Sun -Myrth, in Garni. Photo stop at Charente Arc. A visit to the ruins of Royal Palace and Royal bath-house nearby. Continue the tour to the uniquely caved Geghard monastery, which dates back to 12th-13th centuries, the name of which means “holy spear” in the honor of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ, which were brought here by Apostle Thaddeus. Drive back to Yerevan. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 5: Yell Park – Dilijan
- Breakfast at the hotel. Visit – Yell Park is the first extreme amusement park in Armenia, it gives an opportunity to do extreme sports without being a professional.
- At Yell Park a wide variety of sports elements such as rope climbing exercises, obstacle courses, and zip-lines. Neither climbing techniques nor special physical fitness experience is necessary. You can try your forces in paintball, and if you love speed, you can join Off-road tours. Off-road is an activity that includes driving a vehicle off-road, riding on unsurfaced roads or tracks and overcoming gravel road surfaces, cobblestone and granite setts. *at optional Cost.
Day 6: Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out. Transfer to Zvartnots International Airport.
- 3N Accommodation in Yerevan in 4-star Hotel
- 2N Accommodation in Dilijan in 4-star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- Half day Yerevan City Tour
- Garni Geghard Tour
- Lake Sevan – Tsaghkadzor – Dilijan Tour including ropeway in Tsaghkadzor
- Yell Park Tour
- All tours and Transfers with English speaking driver as per availability, Surcharge for the separate guide.
- Return Airport Transfers
- All applicable taxes & Fees
- Armenia Visa fee included ( Processing time up to 10 days )
- Return airfare. This is a separate cost, and the fare will be advised as per system on the final date of confirmation.
- Any tips/ guide fee / porterage
- Any personal expenses
- Any cost of deviation in govt. taxes / airfare
- GST @ 5%
- Rate of Exchange will be recalculated on the date of final payment.
4 Star Hotel
|Category||Yerevan||Dilijan||Per Person Rates|
|Double||Hotel Europe||Best Western||INR 45,599|
|Extra Adult||Hotel Europe||Best Western||INR 45,599|
|Child With Bed 6-11Y||Hotel Europe||Best Western||INR 45,599|
|Child Under 6Y||Hotel Europe||Best Western||Free of charge sharing bed with parents|
5 Star Hotel
|Category||Yerevan||Dilijan||Per Person Rates|
|Double||Hotel DoubleTree By Hilton||Best Western||INR 49,599|
|Extra Adult||Hotel DoubleTree By Hilton||Best Western||INR 47,599|
|Child With Bed 6-11Y||Hotel DoubleTree By Hilton||Best Western||INR 25,599|
|Child Under 6Y||Hotel DoubleTree By Hilton||Best Western||Free of charge sharing bed with parents|
Flight Cost Separate: Air Arabia Airlines – INR 40,000 /- (Approx.) Per Person
|Air Arabia||G9-464||DEL 02:50||SHJ 05:15|
|Air Arabia||G9-244||SHJ 08:10||EVN 11:20|
|Air Arabia||G9-245||EVN 17:40||SHJ 20:35|
|Air Arabia||G9-463||SHJ 21:40||DEL 02:10|
Tourist E – Visa RequirementsShort Stay: (Single Entry)
- Scan Copy of Valid passport – Front & Back with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Photograph (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background) in JPEG format.
- Online Form submission
- Hotel Confirmation
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- We are not holding any bookings as yet.
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. The transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost.