Lucerne is located in the heart of Switzerland, Lucerne is an attractive destination. With its breathtaking lakeside setting and mountains close at hand, this postcard city is full of cultural events, charming squares, open-air markets and diverse boutiques.
Interlaken is set between the sparkling waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz and enjoys a magnificent setting on the banks of the River Aare with the snow-capped peaks of the Jungfrau, Mönch, and Eiger forming the perfect backdrop.
Zurich is outstandingly photogenic and inhabited since the Roman Empire, Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and has consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the world. Every year, millions of people visit Zurich because of its superb art galleries, flourishing annual Street Parade, opulent theatre venues, and delightful opera houses.
Day 1: Arrival In Switzerland
- Arrive at Zurich Airport. Board a train for Lucerne. Reach Lucerne and check-in at the hotel. You can explore the beautiful city on foot OR spend the day at leisure. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Lucerne Hotel.
Day 2: Lucerne- Mt. Titlis
- After continental breakfast at the hotel proceed for an excursion to Mt. Titlis. Take a train to Engelberg. Your roundtrip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by cable car. At 3020 m / 10,000 ft. the glacier paradise with the world-famous ROTAIR - provides a 360-degree panoramic view of the snow-covered valleys, glaciers, Black Forest region, lakes and mountains. Overnight at Lucerne Hotel.
Day 3: Lucerne-Interlaken
- Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out and reach Lucerne railway station. Board the famous Golden Pass panoramic train to Interlaken. Arrive in Interlaken and check into the hotel. You are free to explore Interlaken, the captivating "capital" of Switzerland's beautiful Bernese Oberland. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the Interlaken Hotel.
Day 4: Interlaken (Jungfraujoch)
- After continental breakfast at the hotel proceed to the railways station to board the train from Interlaken Ost to Grindelwald, from where you take the cogwheel train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch the world’s highest railway station at11333 ft. Experience the view from the biggest glacier in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier and Ice Palace. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at the Interlaken Hotel.
Day 5: Interlaken-Zurich
- Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out and reach Interlaken railway station for your train to Zurich. Check-in at the hotel. Go out to visit the most spectacular waterfall in Europe, The Rhine falls. Spend the rest of the day exploring Zurich’s cobbled streets, wandering through its museums, exploring its flea markets etc. Overnight at Zurich Hotel.
Day 6: Departure
- After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and Driver will drop you at airport for your onward flight OR continue your journey in paradise.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Lucerne
- 02 Nights accommodation in Interlaken
- 1 Night accommodation in Zurich
- Daily breakfasts (except Day 1)
- Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 4 days 2nd class
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss Pass
- Excursion to Mt. Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass
- Excursion to Rheinfall with Swiss Pass
- 01 sector ticket from Zurich Airport-Lucerne Hotel
- Departure Transfer from Zurich Hotel - Zurich Airport based on Pvt car
- International Airfare & airport tax
- Schengen visa fees
- Overseas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Hotel & Train Station transfers
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out.
- Reservation Charges for Train Sector Tickets (Mandatory for all panoramic trains)
- Meals, Laundry, Telephone, Porterages, Optional Excursion and other items of a personal nature.
- Any item of personal nature i.e. drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Tips & Porterages
- Cost of Foreign exchange for Personal use.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the above mentioned “Holiday Price Includes” head.
- 5% GST payable to Govt. of India
|Price||Validity: 1 Apr To 31 Oct 2020|
Child With Bed
Child No Bed (3-9 Yrs)
|Standard||INR 1,11,399/-||INR 1,06,000/-||INR 1,39,499/-||INR 44,899/-||INR 16,999/-|
|Superior||INR 1,47,199/-||INR 1,40,000/-||INR 1,84,399/-||INR 59,000/-||INR 22,299/-|
Important Note: (General)
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together.
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Peak Period, Super Peak Period, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Trade Fair Period, Public Holidays And Special Events. Supplement Applicable During This Period.
|Lucerne||2 Nights||Holiday Inn Lucerne Or Ibis Styles Or Similar||Ameron Or Continental Park Or Similar|
|Interlaken||2 Nights||Baren Hotel Or Mattenhof Hotel Or Similar||Du Nord Or Similar|
|Zurich||1 Night||Apart Hotel Or Ibis Budget Or Similar||H+ Hotel Or Similar|
Important Note: (Hotel)
- Rooms Are Subject To Availability At The Time Of Confirmation And The Next Best Alternative Will Be Provided If Your First Choice Is Not Available. Supplement Cost May Apply.
Visa Type: Tourist
Kindly Provide All The Documents In A4 Size. Please Do Not Staple Any Documents
- Original Valid passport must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS longer than the intended stay. (OLD AND NEW BOTH)
- Application Forms: Filled by us (Signed by the applicant)
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering]
- Personal Covering Letter
- Travel Insurance
- Tour itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- Confirmed Hotel
- Original updated bank statement for the last 6 months with bank stamp and signature
- Income Tax Return for the last 3 years.
- In the case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and
- Payslip of last 6 months.
- In the case, the applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company-,
- Cover letter on companies letterhead,
- company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature),
- Proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship, etc are required.
- Declaration Form (IF TRAVEL IS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF SUBMISSION) To be signed by the applicant.
- IF any Business Invitation letter - Letter of invitation from the organization.
- In the case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and
- Rate valid if overnight in Lucerne, Interlaken & Zurich is on weekends / extra Charge during the week = 35 CHF
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events. Block out dates includes Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter Holidays.
- The hotel might charge you a security deposit or credit card for a particular amount. This amount will not be charged to your card but will act as a guarantee to hotel for utilization of room service.
- Reservation fees are extra applicable in the scenic route trains and payable directly at the time of the journey.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly
- Request for early check-in or late check-out is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Any Increase in the Govt. Service Tax/room rates will be applicable & charged additionally at the time of booking.
- Any Surcharges if applicable will be charged additional over and above the mentioned price.
- Standard Check-in is @ 15:00 hours & check-out is @ 11:00 hours.
- Sightseeing is subject to weather condition.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- GST is applicable to the above cost.