Day Wise Plan
Day 01 – Arrive in Toronto
- Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Evening proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto’s Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre. (Meals: B, D)
Day 02 – Niagara – Toronto
- After breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls. You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 – Toronto – Kingston – Ottawa
- After breakfast today, we will be leaving for Kingston. On reaching Kingston, we will do the 1000 Island Cruise. Later, proceed for Montreal. In the evening, enjoy a delicious meal in the Indian restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 – Ottawa – City Tour – Montreal
- After breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour, including the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, OWS Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmer’s Market. Later proceed to Montreal, and upon arrival enjoy a delicious meal in an Indian restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 – Montreal – City Tour
- After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph’s Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 – Montreal – Quebec City Tour
- After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. We will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’Orleans, Place D’Armes and many more. Later, we will enjoy an Indian meal for dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 – Montreal
- After breakfast, we will fly back to the home town. (Meals: B)
Guided City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast, 6 Dinners
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Surface Transfers: NIA >TOR >OTT>MON
- Entrance Tickets: Maid of the Mist, Journey behind the falls, CN Tower, 1000 Islands Cruise, Olympic Park
- All Taxes & Tips
- Maxim Tour Leader / Local Representative
- International Airfare
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Price & Dates
Package Cost: INR 1, 11,745/- Per Person
|City||Nights||Deluxe Hotels Or Similar|
|Toronto||02||Hotel International Plaza / Holiday Inn / Four Point Sheraton|
|Ottawa||01||Hotel Clarion / Four Point Sheraton|
|Montreal||03||Hotel Crown Plaza / Aloft / Hampton Inn|
Below prices are in USD
|Category||Double||Triple/Child With Bed||Single||Child Without Bed||Quad|
Visa Category: Tourist
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- Online Form Application
- 4 Fresh Photographs (only white background).
- Cover Letter
- Personal & Company’s ITR for last 3 years.
- Personal & Company’s Bank Statement for the last 6 months.
- Sponsorship if visiting relatives or friends.
- Leave letter from the school in case of Student.
- Consent letter from Parents/Guardian if below 18 years and traveling alone.
- Salary Slip (last 3 months).
- Hotel itinerary
- If Family visit then following documents required from the sponsor:
a. Notarized initiation.
b. Passport and Work/Residence Permit copy.
c. RECENT T-4 (Notice of Assessment).
- Proof of Employment
- Proof of investors existing funds.
- Separate Visa Charges: INR 10,000/ – Per Person
Biometric Instructions :
- Biometric is mandatory w.e.f. 31st December 2018
- Below 14 Years and above 79 Years are Exempted from Biometric
- Biometric is required once in 10 years
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost