Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Arrival
- Arrival at Cairo Airport ( No Meals )
Day 2: Full Day Tour
- Pyramids + Egyptian Museum + Lunch (B, L)
Day 3: Transfer to Cruise
- Flight Ticket from Cairo to Aswan inclusive.
- Visit the High Dam & Philae Temple (B, L, D)
Day 4: Cruise
- Full-Day Tour with Komombo Temple (B, L, D)
Day 5: Cruise
- Visit Edfu Temple (B, L, D)
Day 6: Check out from the Cruise
- Visit East Bank ( Karnak & Luxor Temple )+Flight Ticket -Luxor to Cairo inclusive (B & D)
Day 7: Arrive Cairo
- Final Departure (B)
- 4 Star accommodation
- 5 Star Cruise
- Komombo Temple Tour
- Karnak & Luxor Temple Tour
- Edfu Temple
- Sightseeing - In Cairo on Private Basis & Cruise on Seat in Coach Basis
- International flight
- Any optional tours if required
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping: USD 5$ will collect from the client per person per day to hotel and cruise staff upon arrival.
Price & Dates
Validity: 31st March 2020 (Except from 16th Dec-10th Jan 2020 )
|4 Star Grand Pyramids or 4 Star Pyramids Park or similar||5 Star Superior M/S Princess Sarah or similar||INR 69,699/-pp|
Rate Valid For 2 Person - 10 Person in Double/Twin Occupancy.
Please check exclusions and other terms.
Visa Country: Egypt
Visa Type: Tourist
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form. (To be filled by the applicant)
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) with white background and semi-matt finish.
- Covering Letter.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Day wise Itinerary.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR). (Qatar Airways ticket is Not accepted for visa)
- Personal last Six months Original Bank Statements with Bank Seal or Till date updated
- Original Bank Passbook Copy with a minimum balance of Rs 1 Lakh.
- If the Applicant is a student, then ID card copy of the institution in which he/she is studying is MUST
- Please note that from now onwards Egypt visa will be STAY VISA and NOT the entry visa.
Or in other words, now the travelers cannot stay in Egypt beyond the visa validity.
- Also, please note that from now onwards, the visa start date will be as per the ticket provided along with the visa application.
- 7-8 working days.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost