Day 1: Arrival Budapest
- Welcome to Budapest! Upon arrival at the airport, meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check-in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight Budapest.
Day 2: Budapest
- After breakfast, start exploring Hungary’s capital city. See Budapest in a relaxing way with your private vehicle and driver. See the main sights on both sides of the Danube. The tour starts from the Chain Bridge, pass by the Parliament and take the Margaret Bridge to drive over to the Buda side. See the Matthias Church and the Fishermen’s Bastion (from where you can enjoy the beautiful panorama). Next, drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and see the most spectacular view of Budapest. Then travel across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and see the famous Central Market Hall and the largest Synagogue of Europe. Then stop at the Heroes’ Square (with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes). The tour ends in the city centre. Spend the balance of the day exploring this great city on your own. Overnight Budapest.
Day 3: Budapest to Vienna
- After breakfast, checkout and depart to Vienna. En-route visit Bratislava - the capital of Slovakia set along the Danube River by the border with Austria and Hungary. It’s surrounded by vineyards and the Little Carpathian mountains. Later Check in to your Vienna hotel up arrival and set out to explore the city with a local guide. Enjoy an exclusive Cultural Insight with a guided visit to the Habsburgs royal collection of art and wonders before the doors are open to the public. The spectacular Kunstkammer will be revealed in this private insider visit. Later visit Schonbrunn palace from the outside. See other sights such as the Parliament Building, the Opera House and St. Stephen's Cathedral. Spend the afternoon exploring this beautiful city. Overnight Vienna.
Day 4: Vienna to Prague (540 km – 5.30 hrs)
- After breakfast, depart to the capital of the Czech Republic. Check in to the hotel upon arrival and proceed to an orientation tour of Prague. Explore Prague's most famous monuments and learn about the impressive stories behind them. Next, you will be driven to Prague Castle to discover the Gothic beauty of Saint Vitus' Cathedral as well as the largest castle grounds in Europe.
- For the last stop on your tour, head to Prague's Old Town with your guide. Finish your adventure with a walk through the well-preserved Jewish Quarter and Old Town Square with Prague's famous Astronomical Clock. Dinner included. Overnight Prague.
Day 5: Prague
- After breakfast, depart Prague and make the journey into the pretty Bohemian countryside - the spa town of Karlovy Vary, also known as Carlsbad. Explore how this Bohemian town grew up around some natural springs said to have been discovered by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles in 1358. Drive through the lush forests that surround Karlovy Vary, and visit the town’s Moser glass factory. Learn about the company’s products, favoured by Europe’s ruling elite during the 19th and early 20th centuries, and still one of the world’s most prestigious brands of crystal glassware. Return to Prague by evening. Overnight Prague.
Day 6: Prague Departure
- Depart to Prague airport.
- 05 Nights accommodation in a 3 Star Hotel at a good location
- 05 Breakfasts
- Private vehicle as per the program (11 hours at disposal with max 9 hours driving)
- Budapest airport to hotel – private coach transfer
- Budapest Guided City tour
- Budapest hotel to Vienna hotel – private coach transfer
- Vienna half-day guided tour
- Vienna hotel to Prague hotel – private coach transfer
- Prague half day guided city tour
- Karlovy Vary excursion
- Prague Hotel to Prague Airport – private coach transfer
*** Note: Dinner available on request ***
- Airfares to and from Europe
- 5% GST
- Airport taxes
- City taxes at hotels
- Meals not detailed in the itinerary
- Tips to motor-coach drivers and local city guides
- Items of a personal nature, excess baggage, optional excursions
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Rates valid till 31 Oct 2020
Minimum 6 Pax Required
|No of Pax||Per adult on double/triple sharing||Per child sharing bed (2-11 yr)|
|6 Pax||INR 79,399/-||INR 64,499/-|
|8 Pax||INR 66,899/-||INR 56,000/-|
|10 Pax||INR 60,199/-||INR 46,799/-|
|12 Pax||INR 53,699/-||INR 44,499/-|
|14 Pax||INR 48,699/-||INR 37,699/-|
|16 Pax||INR 45,699/-||INR 32,799/-|
- 05 Nights accommodation in a 3 Star Hotel at a good location
Visa Category: Tourist
- Original Passport with validity of minimum six months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Forms.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on business letterhead /Self Employed mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel confirmation.
- Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- Financials (Company / Personal).
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A.
b) Original Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign.
c) Salary slips for last three months.
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Record of ownership of real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments.
- Proof of Employment and leave letter on company’s letterhead.
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are net and per person for the package.
- Booking needs to be made at least 30 days prior to the above rates to be honoured.
- Rates for 06pax is based on the 8-seater vehicle. The rest are based on 16-18 seater vehicles. Actual vehicle type is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Child rates apply for children aged from 2 to 11 years old. 1 child sharing a room with 2 adults (depending on hotel policy). If the hotel doesn’t have availability for family rooms, adult rates will apply.
- All rates are subject to availability at the time of booking. Xtra Mile Travel Services will endeavour to match the rates quoted in the packages.
- Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
- If certain entrances are closed during certain periods, alternative entrances will be provided.
- All bookings must be confirmed at least 30 working days prior to arrival date by the Agent.
- Payment terms. Initial Payment of 40 % within 2 days of confirmation & balance max up to 30 days prior to travel. For bookings within 35 days of travel date 100 % payment required.
- Xtra Mile Travel Services requires 100% pre-payment either by bank transfer or by credit card (VISA or Mastercard only). Please note credit card payments will incur a 3% surcharge on the total invoice amount. All charges for bank transfers need to be covered by the Agent.
- Vouchers will be issued after receipt of the full payment in Xtra Mile Travel Services bank account.
- Vouchers will be issued no later than 5 days prior to departure.
The free cancellation deadline for the booking will be quoted at the time of booking. The booking will be automatically cancelled should the funds not be received before the free cancellation deadline. A remittance advice is not sufficient as proof of payment.
A few bullet points about our packages:
- The prices we quote are indicative but we always try to confirm the prices offered in this document.
- Early bookings increase the chances of achieving the quoted package rate.
- We are always happy to assist with special requests.