Day Wise Plan
DAY 1: WELCOME IN PRAGUE.
- Upon arrival at Airport proceed towards your private transfer to Prague hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore the city. Relax and overnight stay at the hotel in Prague.
DAY 2: PRAGUE- GRAND CITY TOUR & PRAGUE CASTLE
- Today after breakfast, discover Grand City Tour & Prague Castle.
During this tour we will introduce Prague as a historic and architectural jewel of Central Europe: History of Prague and its neighborhoods (Old Town, New Town, the Old Town Square (Prague Astronomical Clock and Tyn Cathedral) during the bus trip. The second part of the tour will take you to Prague castle. After approximately 60 minutes of guided walking tour you go to the bank of the Vltava River to get on board a boat where you can take a rest and relax admiring the beauties of Prague from a different view. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3: PRAGUE - BUDAPEST
- This morning after breakfast, proceed to Prague station to board your rail to Budapest. Upon arrival in Budapest station, Transfer to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Budapest.
DAY 4: BUDAPEST - GRAND CITY TOUR AND PARLIAMENT
- Today after breakfast, Discover Budapest, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and its great Parliament on this extensive half day tour. You will visit the most important sights of this impressive city including Erzsébet square, the Opera House, Heroes’ Square, Millennium Memorial, Downtown Budapest, Erzsébet Bridge, The Danube, Gellért Hill, Margit Bridge, and the Parliament. Take a look at Gellért Hill, right next to the River Danube which flows majestically through the centre of the stunning city. Heading back to downtown Budapest, there is further opportunity to soak in the beauty of this magical city. On the magnificent River Danube see Margit Bridge in all its glory, crossing the river and linking Margit Island to the mainland. After the city tour you will visit the impressive house of Parliament with its magnificent neogothic chambers and staircases and the home of the Holy Crown of Hungary. Overnight stay at Budapest.
DAY 5: BUDAPEST - VIENNA
- This morning after breakfast, proceed to Budapest station to board your rail to Vienna. Upon arrival in Vienna, Transfer to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Vienna.
DAY 6: VIENNA – CITY TOUR AND SCHONBRUNN PALACE
- This city tour will introduce you to the most important sights of the Austrian capital. As we drive around the famous 'Ringstrasse', Vienna's main boulevard, we pass by the State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament building, the Burg theatre (National Theatre), the City Hall and the University. The highlight of this programme is the visit to Schonbrunn Palace where we take a tour of some of the most magnificently decorated rooms. We return to the city centre, passing by Schonbrunn Palace. Overnight stay at Vienna.
DAY 7: VIENNA – DEPARTURE
- After breakfast transfer to the airport to board your flight back to hometown.
- 2 Nights stay with Breakfast
- Grand City Tour & Prague Castle
- Airport transfer from Prague Airport – Prague Hotel
- Transfer from Prague Hotel - Station
- 2 Nights stay with Breakfast
- Budapest Grand City Tour and Parliament tour
- Transfer from Station to Budapest Hotel
- Transfer from Budapest hotel – Budapest Station
- 2 Nights stay with Breakfast
- City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace
- Transfer from Station to Vienna Hotel
- Transfer from Vienna Hotel – Vienna Airport
- Internal Rail tickets: Prague – Budapest – Vienna
- Schengen Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance valid for duration of the tour
Return Airfare not Included. (Approx. Cost = 40,000 - 45,000 per person)
- 5.0% GST. This applies on total billing once invoice is generated.
- Meals not mentioned. Lunches / Dinner s at your own expense.
- Attractions / Museum entrance fee.
- Any cost of deviation like changes in airfare, upgrades, hotel taxes.
- Any cost of personal nature like shopping, etc.
- Tips / gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ABOVE IS TENTATIVE PRICE ONLY
Price & Dates
Package rate with SIC Tours
Accommodation & Price
|No. of Nights||City||Hotels||Price per person in a double room|
|2 Night||Prague||Hotel Merkur 3 Star or similar||INR 64,500/-|
|2 Night||Budapest||City Hotel Ring 3 Star or similar|
|2 Night||Vienna||Prinz Eugen Hotel 3 Star or similar|
- Package rates are per person in INR and subject to change. These are tentative prices for Independent travellers and subject to change as per the actual date of travel and hotel availability and foreign currency fluctuations.
Visa Category: Tourist
- Original Passport with validity of minimum six months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Forms.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on business letterhead /Self Employed mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel confirmation.
- Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- Financials (Company / Personal).
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A.
b) Original Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign.
c) Salary slips for last three months.
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Record of ownership of real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments.
- Proof of Employment and leave letter on company’s letterhead.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet.
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate.
- We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost.