Day Wise Plan
Day 01 – Arrival – New York
- Welcome to “The Big Apple”! Known as “The City that Never Sleeps”, New York is America’s largest city, with millions of visitors each year. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. Enjoy an illumination tour of Times Square in the evening.
Day 02 – New – York – City Tour
- After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel.Today you will proceed for a City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark “Statue of Liberty” via ferry ride with a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Later enjoy the sights of Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump. In the afternoon experience the view of a lifetime from 86th floor of the Empire State Building.
Day 03 – Washington D.C. – City Tour
- After a sumptuous breakfast,Today proceed to Washington DC, capital of the United States of America! Upon arrival, enjoy and explore this incredible city. Enjoy the sights of The White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court Building, the Capitol Building, Smithsonian Museum, The Air and Space Museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, The Pentagon and Washington Monument.
Day 04 – Niagara Falls via Buffalo
- After a sumptuous breakfast,Today enjoy travel to Niagara Falls via Buffalo. These mighty falls are famously known as one of the Natural Wonders of the World. In the evening enjoy the illuminating falls dazzled by thousands of lights that will leave spectators in awe.
Day 05 – Niagara Falls USA – Maid of the Mist
- After a sumptuous breakfast,Today you will board the famous boat ride “Maid of the Mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (varies based on season). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride.
Day 06 – Niagara Falls – Orlando
- Welcome to Orlando. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. The city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel.
Day 07 – Orlando – Magic Kingdom
- After a sumptuous breakfast,Today you visit Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres, opened on October 1, 1971. It’s been dubbed “The Most Magical Place on Earth!” and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away.
Day 08 – Orlando – Epcot Center
- After a sumptuous breakfast,Enjoy your full day at Epcot Center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries.
Day 09 – Orlando – Sea World
- After a sumptuous breakfast,Today you will visit the world’s largest Marine Park Sea World – Here you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again.
Day 10 – Orlando – Departure
- After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight to your next destination or back home.
- 02 night accommodation in New York at Holiday Inn or similar.
- 01 night accommodation in Washington D.C. at Quality Inn or similar.
- 02 night accommodation in Niagara at Quality Inn or similar.
- 04 night accommodation in Orlando at International Palms or similar.
- Daily breakfast included.
- Include airport Transfers.
- City Tour (3 hrs): New York & Washington D.C.
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist, Magic
- Kingdom, Epcot Center, Sea World in Orlando
- All Taxes except resort fee and surcharges where applicable (TBA upon confirmation of services)
- No Porterage
- International or Domestic fare is not included.
- No Lunch & Dinner (Can provide quote as separate cost per person, per meal, per day)
- Any Costs not included/mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and/or Gratuity not included (Suggested tip of approx. USD 2.00 per person per day)
- Service Tax of 9% on Total Tour Cost.
Price & Dates
Hotels & Price
|Hotels Name||Price In USD (2 – 4 Pax)||Price In USD (5 – 10 Pax)|
|New York – Holiday Inn / Similar||DBL – USD 1350||DBL – USD 1300|
|Washington D.C. – Quality Inn / Similar||TRL CWB – USD 1260||TRL CWB – USD 1210|
|Niagara – Quality Inn / Similar||SGL – USD 1890||SGL – USD 1840|
|Orlando – International Palms / Similar||CNB / QUAD – USD 810 / 1170||CNB / QUAD – USD 755 / 1120|
Please Contact us
Name – Lokesh Chawla
Web : www.xtramile.co.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline : 011-424 55 335
Mobile : +91 9873958589
Xtra Mile Travel Services
1007,10th Floor, Pragati Tower, Rajendra Place, New Delhi. 110008. INDIA
heloo - VISA NOTES TEST FORMAT
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 9% applies on total cost