One of the seven Emirates, Dubai is known for its marvelous architecture and is an epitome of modernization and innovation. One may even say that it is an eighth wonder of the world in itself. The rate of progression is beyond calculations.
Earlier sand was the undisputed ruler of this wonderful city; nowadays it has been dethroned by the luxurious skyscrapers and the exclusive cozy villas. The credit goes to Dubai’s ruler Sheikh Mohammed, who had a belief in his subjects and a vision in his eyes to turn his ‘Mulk’ into a hub of international trading and tourism.
The Burj Khalifa boasts of being the tallest structure not only of Dubai but of the whole world. If you want to get at its top, it is advisable to book it online ahead of your visit. Two of the biggest malls in Dubai, the Dubai and Emirates mall, serve a platter for you with its luxury brand stores, cafes, and restaurants. The man-made aquarium of Dubai mall and the Ski Dubai in Emirates mall is an eye-catcher for all adventure lovers. Starting from January till February, Dubai Shopping Festival is the biggest shopping event in the Middle East since 1996.
Every year, DSF lives up to its promise of staging the most exciting activities for the whole family, inspired by the theme One World, One Family, One Festival. We provide Dubai Tour packages to our clients at competitive prices. We will surely turn your journey into cherished memories.
Dubai At A Glance:
Before you leave for Dubai, it is essential to know a bit about this amazing city. Dubai is divided into several districts. It is a fact that Dubai’s economy runs on trade and tourism, not on oil. Arabic is the official language but English and Urdu are also widely spoken along with Hindi, Persian, and Malayalam. Islam is the official religion of all of the emirates. UAE Dirham is the currency of Dubai.
When to go: The best time to visit Dubai is between November and April, when the weather is coolest. If you are visiting during Ramadan days, be vigilant, it is illegal, not to mention rude, to eat, drink or smoke in public. However, the best part is, hotel rates drop up to 70%.
Climate: Dubai has a sub-tropical, arid climate, with perfect weather for at least six months out of the year. The weather is pleasant and dry during winters. Temperature ranges from about 10 to 20 degrees on winter nights, to 40 to 45 Degrees in the midday summer heat. Rainfall mainly happens in winter and is infrequent.
Getting around: Buses run between Dubai International Airport and Deira bus station every half hour. Taxis run all over Dubai, so if you want to travel from one end to the other hiring a taxi would be the best. Metros can serve as a good option too.
Day 1: Arrival In Dubai - Tour Dhow Cruise
- On your arrival in Dubai, you will be escorted to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel, relax and you have the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, we will pick you up for Marina Dhow Cruise. This premium cruise tour is for travellers seeking a truly refined and casually elegant cruise experience. For an out of the box dining experience, head out for a two-hour Dhow cruise (Traditional Arabian Boat) along the classy Dubai Marina that is modelled to resemble a Venetian style canal. Cruising through the waters in a leisurely style, you can see the mesmerizing skyscrapers of the latest and amazing Dubai Marina residences. Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner is a special two-hour dinner that evolves abundant fun and thrill. Adding to the dining experience are mind-blowing performances onboard our dhow bounded by dazzling illumination and their multihued manifestation on Dubai Marina’s water. If someone is looking to have a breathtaking experience then with Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner is a must.
Day 2: Half Day Dubai City Tour | Visit To Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa
- After a filling breakfast proceeds for a half-day tour of the city. The tour takes you to the Bur Dubai Creek, Spice market. You can stop for a photo-Stop with the Burj Al-Arab, the world's only 7-star hotel. From there you head off to the man-made Palm Island and its crowning glory, the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The high point of the tour is definitely the spotlessly white Jumeirah Mosque. Please note that you should not wear shorts, back and arms should be covered and women need to cover their heads with a headscarf. In this tour, you will also visit old Arabian houses with their traditional architecture. At the end of the tour return to the hotel. In the evening, we suggest that you take this opportunity to take a tour of Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Dubai mall, also known as the home of Dubai Shopping Festival is the largest in the world. Shopaholic or not, this mall is definitely for you. Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building pierces the sky at 828 m (seven times the height of Big Ben) and opened on 4 January 2010, only six years after excavations began. The main attraction is the Observation Deck 'At the Top' on the 124th floor. From such lofty heights, you can easily pinpoint The World, the three Palm.
Day 3: Desert Safari
- After Breakfast, the day is at leisure. In the afternoon, you will be taken for Desert Safari. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action stop for pictures while the tour heads towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. A traditional welcome awaits the guests with Arabic coffee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for the evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in the Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo, experience an unforgettable camel ride, view the Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance under the campfire-so much and more. The evening ends with a delicious three-course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner drive back to the back to the city.
Day 4: Day At Leisure
- Day at leisure. Enjoy optional activities at a supplement cost.
Day 5: Departure From Dubai
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and your private transfer to Dubai airport as per your scheduled flight departure.
- 4 Night’s stay in a standard Room in 3 Star Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Half-Day Dubai City tour on SIC basis.
- Desert safari with dinner on SIC basis.
- Dhow Cruise Marina with Dinner on SIC basis.
- Burj Khalifa Ticket - Non Prime hours.
- Private Transfer - DXB International Airport to Hotel
- Private Transfer – Hotel to DXB International Airport
- UAE Visa 30 days stay validity
- UAE Covid coverage insurance is valid for 30 days.
*SIC means Shared Vehicle Transfers.
- Tourism Dirham fee not included. This should be paid by the guest directly at the hotel.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- GST 5% tax will be charged extra on total billing.
- TCS 5% extra on total GST included invoice.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Prices In INR. Tentative Cost Only. Subject To Change.
Cost Per Person On Twin/Double Share Basis (Valid For Jan 2023 - March 2023 )
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
|3 Star Package||Smana Al Rafa /Admiral Plaza / Citymax / Similar||INR 39,999 onwards||INR 30,000 onwards||INR 18,000 onwards|
|4 Star Package||Ascot Hotel/ similar||INR 49,000 onwards||INR. 40,000 onwards||INR 22,000 onwards|
|5 Star Package||Park Regis Kris Kin/ Similar||INR. 59,000 onwards||INR.50,000 onwards||IN28,000 onwards|
Flight Cost ( Optional ). Not included in Package
GST 5% extra. TCS 5% extra. All prices are tentative and subject to change.
Xtra Mile Travel Services will apply for it’s customer’s Visa to UAE, if the entire package is booked through us.
Country: United Arab Emirates
- Confirmed flight and hotel booking
- PAN card of the traveler. If the family is traveling, only one person can give their PAN Card
- Clear white background photographs in JPEG format. 35 mm x 45mm, 70-80% face focus
- Scanned copy of passport front and back.
- Photographs should latest be taken within the last 3 months
Declaration: - XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost.