Connecting Minds, Creating the Future
Inspiration will have a new home at Expo 2020 Dubai. With 182 days to collaborate, innovate and marvel at what humanity can accomplish together, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you simply cannot miss.
Wander through the breathtaking architecture of pavilions housing groundbreaking technological advances and immersive experiences, lose yourself in incredible live performances, and travel the world’s cultures and cuisines in one amazing place.
For additional information on this six-month celebration of innovation, collaboration and inspiration, please visit https://www.expo2020dubai.com/en
Expo 2020, Dubai
Expo 2020 is the first Expo to be held in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region. Opening its doors on October 1st 2021, this iconic site which is twice the size of Monaco, will host more than 190 countries, showcasing the best in technology, innovation, arts, culture, music, food and architecture for 6 months until March 31st, 2022. This “not to be missed event” will be the largest event held in the region.
What is a World Expo?
The world’s longest-running and largest mega-event attracts more visitors than the FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games. World Expos are hosted every five years in cities around the world and have wowed audiences since their inception in London in 1851.
Be part of history
The world’s longest-running and largest mega-event attracts more visitors than the FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games.
World Expos are hosted every five years in cities around the world and have wowed audiences since their inception in London 1851. The six-month festival celebrates human brilliance and achievements in the fields of architecture, technology, innovation, music, arts and more. Past World Expos have seen innovations such as the mobile phone, X-ray machine and the ice cream cone revealed to the world for the first time.
Welcoming the world to share an unforgettable experience
From the 1st of October 2021 to the 31st March 2022, visitors will experience warm Emirati hospitality at its finest. Discover world-class global culture, international cuisine, thrilling entertainment, state of the art innovative technologies and much more.
Day 1: Arrival in Dubai. Day at Leisure
- Arrive at Dubai International Airport, our representative will pick you up and drop at the hotel. You will have to wait for your Covid 19 test report which is likely to come within 24 hours. Till the time, you stay in your hotel. Guests will not be provided any tours on Day 1
Day 2: City tour and Burj Khalifa
- After a filling breakfast, proceed for a half-day tour of the city. The tour takes you to the Bur Dubai Creek, Spice market. You can stop for a photo-Stop with the Burj al-Arab, the world's only 7-star hotel. From there you head off to the man-made Palm Island and its crowning glory, the Atlantis the Palm Hotel.
- Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building pierces the sky at 828m.The main attraction is the Observation Deck 'At the Top' on the 124th floor. From such lofty heights you can easily pinpoint The World, the three Palm developments and other landmarks. Getting there takes you past various multimedia exhibits to a double-deck lift that whisks you 10m per second for an entire minute to reach level 124 at a lofty 442m in the air. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Full Day Expo 2020
- After breakfast, experience the worlds largest Expo. Expo 2020 is the first Expo to be held in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region. Opening its doors on October 1st 2021, this iconic site which is twice the size of Monaco, will host more than 190 countries, showcasing the best in technology, innovation, arts, culture, music, food and architecture for 6 months until March 31st, 2022. This “not to be missed event” will be the largest event held in the region.
Day 4: Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- After Breakfast, the day is at leisure. In the afternoon, you will be taken for Desert Safari. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action stop for pictures while the tour heads towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. A traditional welcome awaits the guests with Arabic coffee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for the evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in the Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo, experience an unforgettable camel ride, view the Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance under the campfire-so much and more. The evening ends with a delicious three-course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit
Day 5: Dhow Cruise with Dinner
In the evening, we will take you for your Dhow Cruise. A visit to Dubai is incomplete without a cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow. Admire the architecture of places such as the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building. Feast on a sumptuous International buffet dinner before returning to the pier. Enjoy a musical dinner on the dhow, post which you will be taken back to your hotel for the night.
Day 6: Departure
- After breakfast, say goodbye to the city and continue your onward journey from Dubai airport.
PCR Test – We Are With You:
- Please check with your airlines if PCR Test is required 48hrs prior while departing from Dubai. If yes, we can make the necessary arrangements at your Hotel @ USD 41 per person.
- Our DHA Approved Clinic team will visit your place and collect the sample.
- Sample collection will be done as per your convenient time (48hrs prior to departure).
- No need to search for a clinic and waste your valuable time during your Holiday.
- No need to Queue at Clinic or Hospital for hours.
- On-time Results (within 24hrs) and the original report will be shared through WhatsApp and will be handed over to guests.
- No hassle to chase for reports, we will handle and assist you during your stay.
- All passengers travelling from India to Dubai Airport must hold a valid COVID-19 test certificate with QR Code that is issued within 48 hours from the time of collecting the samples and also ensure the time of the sample collection (date and time) and time of reporting result (date and time) are accurate.
- Passengers must complete a COVID‑19 PCR rapid test at the airport before the departure of their flight from India. The Rapid PCR test can be conducted within 6 hours prior to departure. (Rapid antigen test will not be accepted).
- Dubai Airport Authority will conduct PCR test (FOC) upon arrival. Reports will be out in 24hrs.
- No excursions will be done on Day 1 and Day 2 as guest needs to be under self-isolation for 24 hours or until the reports are out.
- Please make sure the flights arrive in Dubai between 1000–1300hrs to avoid any inconvenience on the above itinerary.
- Only Trio Combo (Marina Dhow Cruise, Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari) is operational on SIC transfers from Bur Dubai & Deira Hotels.
- Abu Dhabi Tours are not operational for time being due to the 10 days quarantine policy.
- All the excursions, hotel rates and rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Please cross-check and advise if all the inclusions are in place.
- Please be informed that there will be a Room Sanitation charge ranging from AED 150* – AED 300* per rooms collected by hotel upon check in. This fee is refundable on check out, if the guest test reports are negative during the stay period.
- Return airfare in economy class on Spicejet ex DEL/BOM/CCU/HYD/BLR
- Arrival Airport transfer from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Hotel on a Private basis.
- 05 Nights / 06 Days stay at CityMax Dubai Hotel / similar inclusive of breakfast.
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner with return transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on seat in coach basis.
- One Day visit to EXPO 2020 with return transfers on a Private basis.
- PCR Test by DHA approved clinic at the hotel.
- Departure Airport transfers from Dubai Hotel to Dubai International Airport on a private basis.
- 24/7 Duty Manager Assistance
- UAE Visa with travel Insurance
- 5% GST Extra.
- 5% TCS Extra
- Tourism Dirham is not included. This has to be paid directly to the hotel by the guest.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages / Camera fee / Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Price Validity Oct 2021- March 2022. Special Expo 2020 promo prices
|Hotel||Per Adult||Per Child with bed||Per Child Without Bed||Extra Bed|
|CityMax / similar***||₹67,000||₹50,000||₹42,000||-|
Country: United Arab Emirates
Visa Type: Tourist
- Confirmed flight and hotel booking
- PAN card of the traveller. If the family is travelling, only one person can give their PAN Card
- Clear white background photographs in JPEG format. 35 mm x 45mm, 70-80% face focus
- Scanned copy of passport front and back.
- Photographs should latest be taken within the last 3 months
Declaration: - XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare are subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of the Visa Officer
- We require a minimum of 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost.
- As per section 206CCA of Income Tax Act 1961, w.e.f. 01-Jul-21 onwards, TCS will be charged @10% on overseas tour packages in case you have not filed your income tax returns for two preceding years; and the aggregate TDS and TCS is each tax year is INR 50,000 or more.
- On validating the PAN if it is found that you have not filed your Income Tax Returns for two preceding years and aggregate TCS and TCS exceeds INR 50,000, an additional TCS @5% will be recovered from you or booking will get cancelled and cancellation charges will apply.