Day 1: Queen Alia International Airport - Amman
- Arrive In Amman (Queen Alia International Airport). Meet And Greet At The Airport. Then Go Ahead To Your Hotel In Amman.
- Overnight In Amman (D)
Day 2: Amman – Dead Sea
- After Breakfast, Proceed To The Dead Sea, The Lowest Point On Earth Deep In The Jordan Valley And 55 Km Southeast Of Amman, Is The Dead Sea, One Of The Most Spectacular Natural And Spiritual Landscapes In The Whole World. It Is The Lowest Body Of Water On Earth, The Lowest Point On Earth, And The World's Richest Source Of Natural Salts, Hiding Wonderful Treasures That Accumulated Throughout Thousands Of Years
- Overnight In Dead Sea(Hb)
Day 3: Free Day At Dead Sea
- After Breakfast, Free Day In Dead Sea
- Overnight In Dead Sea(Hb)
Day 4: Dead Sea – Madaba – Nebo –Little Petra – Petra
- After Breakfast, Then To Visit Madaba, A City Best Known For The Famous 6th Century Mosaic Map Of Jerusalem & Holy Land And For Its Spectacular Byzantine And Umayyad Mosaics And Visit Of St. Georges Church. Then Mt. Nebo (Site Only As The Church Is Closed Down For Renovation) A City Mentioned In The Bible As The Place Where Moses Was Granted A View Of The Promised Land That He Would Never Enter. Proceed To Visit Little Petra Best Known As Al Beidha (The White One) Due To The Pale Rock Colors. Little Petra, Also Known As Siq Al-Barid (Literally "The Cold Canyon") Is An Archaeological Site Located North Of Petra And The Town Of Wadi Musa In, It Is A Nabataean Site, With Buildings Carved Into The Walls Of The Sandstone Canyons. As Its Name Suggests, It Is Much Smaller, Consisting Of Three Wider Open Areas Connected By A 450-Metre (1,480 Ft) Canyon. It Is Part Of The Petra Archeological Park, Though Accessed Separately.
- Overnight In Petra (Hb)
Day 5: Petra – Petra Visit
- After Breakfast, After That Visit The Nabatean Red Rose City Of Petra, One Of The 7 World Wonders And A Unesco World Heritage Site. Enter The City Through 1km Long Narrow Gorge Which Is Flanked Either Side By 80m High Cliffs! Notice The Dazzling Colors And Formations Of The Rocks. The Site Is Massive And Contains Hundreds Of Elaborated Rock-Cut Tombs, A Treasury, Roman-Style Theatres, Temples, Sacrificial Altars And Colonnaded Streets.
- Overnight In Petra (Hb)
Day 6: Petra - Wadi Rum – Amman
- After Breakfast, We Head Further Down In Southern Jordan To Visit Other Significant Sites Including Wadi Rum. Explore Wadi Rum On A 1.30 Hour Jeep Ride Into The Jordanian Desert! Wadi Rum Was Best Described By T.E. Lawrence As “Vast, Echoing And God-Like”, And By The Locals As “Valley Of The Moon
- Overnight In Amman(Hb)
Day 7: Amman – Amman Panoramica - Jerash – Ajloun – Amman
- After Breakfast, Enjoy Amman Panoramic Tour. We Head To Visit The Ancient Roman City Of Jerash, Including The Paved And Colonnaded Streets, Soaring Hilltop Temples, Theatres, Spacious Public Squares And Plazas, Baths, Fountains And City Walls. Proceeding To Northern Jordan To Visit One Of The Most Important Ecological And Historical Sites In The Middle East; Ajloun. Ajloun Castle (Qal’at Ar-Rabad) Is A Fine Example Of Islamic Architecture As It Was Built By Saladin’s General In 1184 Ad To Control The Iron Mines Of Ajloun, And To Counter The Progress Of The Crusaders By Dominating The Three Main Routes Leading To The Jordan Valley And Protecting The Communication Routes Between Jordan And Syria.
- Overnight In Amman(Hb)
Day 8: Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
- After Breakfast, Departure From Amman Via (Queen Alia International Airport), To Your Next Destination.
- Visa including a meet and assist “Visa is free for the time being; only passport details are required before the guests’ arrival”.
- Transportation as per the mentioned program in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Accommodation based on sharing a DBL room on Bed, Breakfast & dinner at the mentioned hotels or similar (please refer to the Price tab).
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites.
- A short horse ride from the main gate (Visitor Center) till the beginning of the Siq.
- A 1.30-hour jeep ride in Wadi Rum.
- A local English-speaking guide in Petra from the visitors’ center till Qasr Al Bent (1.30 hour).
- A local English-speaking guide in Jerash (1.30 hour).
- Private English-speaking guide on touring days only (06 pax and more).
- All applicable taxes.
- Internation flight cost extra as per actual at the time of Travel.
- Any tipping, Guide tour cost.
- Porterages at airports & hotels.
- Additional meals & beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.
|City||Nights||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel||5 Star Hotel||5 Star Deluxe Hotel|
|Amman||3 Nights||Liwan or similar||Arena space or similar||Landmark or similar||Le-Meridian o similar|
|Petra||2 Nights||Edom or similar||P Quattro or similar||Old village or similar||Old village or similar|
|Dead Sea||2 Nights||Ramada or similar||Ramada or similar||Holiday inn or similar||Crowne Plaza or similar|
|Rates in INR per person on double sharing|
|Number of guests||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel||5 Star Hotel||5 Star Deluxe Hotel|
|Min. 02 pax||INR 42,000/-||INR 51,999/-||INR 78,999/-||INR 94,000/-|
|Single Supplement||INR 14,999/-||INR 27,499/-||INR 30,999/-||INR 32,999/-|
|Petra by night||INR 2,000/- (Tours start at 8.30 pm and finish at 10.00 pm every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday)|
Check-in / out timing hotels:
Check-in in Amman at 14:00 / check-out from Amman at 12:00 noontime
Check-in in Petra at 15:00 / check-out from Petra at 12:00 noontime
Triple rooms in Jordan consist of rollaway beds.
Triple room rate is calculated by multiplying the rate per person sharing a double room by three Pax (no reduction for using triple rooms)
Child 0 - 4.99 years sharing parent’s bed free
Child 05.99-11.99 years sharing parent’s bed pay 50% using his bed adult rate mins USD 70.00
- Valid Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel- OLD PASSPORT NOT REQUIRED
- 2 Forms. (To be filled by the applicant)
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (white background)
- Covering Letter (stating exact purpose and duration of stay) Covering letter should be addressed to Embassy of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and with the request for Single entry visa.
- Hotel reservation Or Proof of accommodation
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) from any Airlines.
- Day-wise Tour Itinerary.
- Latest Original Bank Statement showing bank transactions for last six months with balance of Minimum 50000/-(PERSONAL).
- Visa on Arrival facility is also available.
- Please note that the date of travel needs to be mentioned same on all following documents :-
- Covering letter
- Hotel Reservation
- Please note that the Embassy issues one-month validity visa with permitted stay upto 14 days only.
- For multiple entry visas, the validity is 3 months with stay upto 14 days per entry.
- 3-4 working days.
- Starting the 1st December 2019, nationals of Republic of India who have residency or have been issued a visa to one of the following states are eligible to apply for Visa on arrival in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan:
- South Korea
- European Union/ European states including the United Kingdom
- All other Indian Nationals (including those holding residency in one of the Arab Gulf state) need to obtain a visa prior to departure through the embassies and consulates of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost