Jim Corbett National Park which is a part of the larger Corbett Tiger Reserve, a Project Tiger Reserve lies in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. The magical landscape of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. Established in the year 1936 as Hailey National Park, Corbett has the glory of being India’s oldest and most prestigious National Park. It is also being honored as the place where Project Tiger was first launched in 1973. This unique tiger territory is best known as the father who gave birth of the Project Tiger in India to protect the most endangered species and the Royal of India called Tigers.
Spans over an extent of 520 square kilometers, its whole area comprises of hills, marshy depressions, riverine belts, grasslands and large lake. It is among the few tiger reserves in India that allows overnight stays in the lap of the National Park. Nature watch and wildlife viewing in the park is done in an open four wheeler Jeep and on elephant back. Sheltering a healthy population of tigers and rare species like Otters and the endemic fish eating crocodile, the national park is one of the most sought after destinations for the wildlife buffs. Dhikala, situated at the border of the extensive Patil Dun valley, is the most popular destination in Corbett because of its superb location and sheer abundance of wildlife present.
If you love bird watching then Corbett is virtual haven for such tourists. Corbett and its adjoining area is a home to more than 650 species of residents and migratory birds. Particularly Dhikala is fine place to look for birds of prey, more than over 50 species of raptors alone shows the healthy biodiversity of the area. Their multiplex behavior is intriguing and their varied songs are very much pleasing to the ear. In a nutshell, this finest national park of India is well known for rich and varied wildlife including royal Bengal tiger, elephant, four to five species of deer and rich birdlife.
Day 01: Delhi- Jim Corbett National Park
- Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Corbett. On arrival check in to your pre-booked hotel. Hotel is near as per your flexibility move for local sightseeing around Jim Corbett National Park, the famous Museum of Corbett National Park at Dhangari. Back to Hotel. Evening tea and Dinner. Overnight Stay at the Hotel/ Resort.
Day 02: Safari Day
- Wake up early to experience the surrounding forest and Riverside, the flora and fauna of the area. After Breakfast, drive to beautiful Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House at Choti Haldwani. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch leave for the Game drive in the National Park on afternoon Jeep Safari. Back in the Evening. Tea and Dinner. Overnight Stay at hotel/ Resort.
Day 03: Back to Delhi
- Wake up with a leisure Breakfast Bid goodbye to Tigers of Corbett and depart for Delhi with memories of a lifetime trip.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch or 02 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- All Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- 5% GST Extra
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
Accommodation & Price
|Destination||Accommodation||Price per person basis|
|Jim Corbet||Corbett Solitaire Resort||INR 10,990/-|
- Corbett Solitaire is a skillfully planned budget hotel in Corbett. This budget hotel accommodates its guests in spacious rooms.
Distance from Hotel
|Devi Temple||Jhirna Safari Zone|
|25 Km||1 Km|
|No. of Vehicle||Vehicle||No. of Seats||Luggage Space|
|01||TATA Indigo||01 Pushback + 02 Straight Back||02 Pieces In Car & 02 Pieces On Top|
- Our cars/buses are commercially registered, GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars. Our Vehicles is checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in a travel destination
- Early check-in / late checks out are subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on a direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in the night if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to the tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to the tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to the tour.