Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Queen Alia Airport – Amman
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport by our English-speaking local representative who will assist you with getting your visa, retrieving your bags, and passing through customs procedures. and match with the driver. Transfer to the hotel in Amman for relaxing & overnight.
Day 2: Amman – Jerash - Amman City Tour
- Breakfast at hotel, proceed north and start the tour in Jerash the best-preserved city of the Roman times; theatres, temples, and colonnaded street. Back to Amman to visit the Citadel, Archaeological Museum, Roman Theatre, visit and walk-in Rainbow street & visit the Souq in down Town for shopping, then back to the hotel for overnight
Day 3: Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo– Dead Sea – Amman
- After breakfast, drive to Madaba city of mosaics to visit St. George church and the ancient mosaic of the holy land. Continue to Mt. Nebo from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then proceed to the lowest point of the world “the Dead Sea”, free time at leisure and swimming, and try the muddy sand on your skin. You will be pleasantly surprised to find that you cannot but float on the water, due to the high quantity of salt in it, overnight in Amman.
Day 4: Amman - Petra visit – Amman
- After breakfast, visit the world wonder, a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, Entrance to the city is through the Siq, a narrow gorge, over 1km in length, which is flanked on either side by soaring, 80m high cliffs. The Treasury is merely the first of the many wonders that make up Petra. As you enter the Petra valley you will be overwhelmed by the natural beauty of this place and its outstanding architectural achievements. There are hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs with intricate carvings, overnight in Amman
Day 5: Queen Alia Airport
- After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by Jordan tours representative
- Transportation by modern A/C private vehicle car or Van or bus 16 seats
- English speaking driver during the tour in Jordan 1-6 pax (driver can't enter inside the sites like a guide)
- 04 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Camping for 1 Night in Wadi Rum Desert under Tent (with Dinner & Breakfast)
- 01 Dinner in Wadi Rum Desert at the Camp
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sites in the above program
- Horse Riding in Petra for 600 meters till the SIQ.
- Safari 4X4 Jeep Ride in Wadi Rum Desert for 2 Hours
- One Bottle of Mineral Water each person in each day of the tour in Jordan.
- Entry visa to Jordan for non-restricted nationality
- Gift from Jordan Tours
- 01 TL free of charge sharing in DBL room from 15 pax and above.
- Internation flight cost extra as per actual at the time of Travel.
- Any tipping, Guide tour cost.
- Porterages at airports & hotels.
- Additional meals & beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Price & Dates
Hotel & Price
|Catagory||Hotel||Price per person valid for min 15 pax|
|3 Star||Olive Hotel or Sparr at Amman||INR 32799/-|
|4 Star||Harir palace or Days Inn||INR 36499/-|
- Valid Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel- OLD PASSPORT NOT REQUIRED
- 2 Forms. (To be filled by the applicant)
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (white background)
- Covering Letter (stating exact purpose and duration of stay) Covering letter should be addressed to Embassy of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and with the request for Single entry visa.
- Hotel reservation Or Proof of accommodation
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) from any Airlines.
- Day-wise Tour Itinerary.
- Latest Original Bank Statement showing bank transactions for last six months with balance of Minimum 50000/-(PERSONAL).
- Visa on Arrival facility is also available.
- Please note that the date of travel needs to be mentioned same on all following documents :-
- Covering letter
- Hotel Reservation
- Please note that the Embassy issues one-month validity visa with permitted stay upto 14 days only.
- For multiple entry visas, the validity is 3 months with stay upto 14 days per entry.
- 3-4 working days.
- Starting the 1st December 2019, nationals of Republic of India who have residency or have been issued a visa to one of the following states are eligible to apply for Visa on arrival in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan:
- South Korea
- European Union/ European states including the United Kingdom
- All other Indian Nationals (including those holding residency in one of the Arab Gulf state) need to obtain a visa prior to departure through the embassies and consulates of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost