Day Wise Plan
Day 1 Sunday: Vancouver (D)
- Welcome to Vancouver!! From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there's plenty to explore!
- Your pick up will be done by our airport representative (Baggage claim for Domestic passengers. Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm
- Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary schedules for today.
- ****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred. Airport pickups are available for passengers arriving by flights only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm
- Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will "take off" into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada's most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
- Later enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Monday: Vancouver (B,D)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Meet the guide for the guided city tour of Vancouver
- After lunch Proceed to visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk.
- Proceed to the outlets for shopping.
- End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 3 Tuesday: Vancouver to Kamloops via Whistler (B,D)
- Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Whistler
- Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall.
- Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains.
- Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village. Drive towards Kamloops.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Kamloops.
Day 4 Wednesday: Kamloops to Jasper (B,D)
- Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Jasper
- Reach the Blue River for the River Safari. After a quick lunch on your own ,get on your boat As you are travelling up small rivers, gliding over water only inches deep you are sure to fall witness to a variety of active wildlife always seen on these riverbanks. In addition to an information-packed narrative, guides will point out the bears, glaciers and many waterfalls
- Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper
Day 5 Thursday: Jasper to Banff (B,D)
- After breakfast proceed to Banff.
- Ride the gondola to the top of the Sulphurmountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks.
- Drive through the Minnewanka Loop, Surprise corner and Bow Falls. After lunch on own proceed to Calgary.
- After the Orientation tour of Calgary visit the Calgary Tower. Experience a spectacular 360° view of the bustling city, the majestic Rocky Mountains, the foothills, and the prairies.
- Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner
- Overnight stay at Calgaryl.
Day 6 Friday:Banff to Calagary (B,D)
- 9 am:After breakfast proceed to Calgary.
- 11:30 pm: Visit the Heritage Park .Explore the lively historical village in the summer, meet friendly pioneers, ride the authentic steam train, or sip tea on the veranda of the Famous 5 exhibits. Lunch on you own at Heritage park
- 3 pm: Meet the step on guide for the Guided City Tour
- 6 pm: Depart for Calgary Tower. Experience a spectacular 360° view of the bustling city, the majestic Rocky Mountains, the foothills, and the prairies
- 7 pm: Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner
- Overnight stay at Calgaryl.
Day 7 Saturday: Fly Back (B)
- Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
- THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TOUR WITH US BON VOYAGE & HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!!!!
- ALL ENTRANCE TICKETS TO SIGHTSEEING INCLUDED
- ALL HOTELS AS MENTIONED BELOW
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS ON PRIVATE BASIS FROM VANCOUVER AIRPORT.DROP OFF FROM CALGARY HOTEL WILL BE VIA HOTEL SHUTTLE. IF THE SHUTTLE IS NOT OPERATING, PASSENGERS WILL HAVE TO PAY CAB FARE ON OWN.
- 6 DINNERS AT INDIAN RESTAURANT (CHOICE OF VEG, NON-VEG & JAIN)
- 6 BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL
- TOUR DIRECTOR (WILL MEET AT 6 PM ON DAY 1 & BE WITH THE GROUP TILL END OF DAY 7 ON THE WEST) & A DIFFERENT TOUR DIRECTOR ON THE EAST FROM DAY 7 TO END OF DAY 12).
- TOUR WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A 55 SEATER/22 SEATER/15 SEATER/VAN BASED ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SIGNED FOR THE TOUR
- WIFI AT ALL HOTELS
- SIGHTSEEING: 1. Flyover Canada (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall) 2. Capilano Suspension Bridge 3. Guided City Tour of Vancouver 4. Shannon Falls 5. Peak 2 peak Gondola Ride Whistler 6. River Blue Safari 7. Columbia Ice Fields 8. Glacier Skywalk 9. Lake Louise Chateau 10. Banff Gondola &Sulphur Mountain 11. Minnewanka Loop 12. Bow Falls 13. Surprise Corner 14. Calgary Tower
- DOMESTIC FLIGHTS ARRIVING INTO JFK & DEPARTING OUT OF BUF (FOR WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE, YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE ARRIVING ON WED AT JFK & DEPARTING OUT OF BUFFALO, NY ON TUESDAY.
- VISA & PROCESSING FEES
- MANDATORY TIPS ($12 per person) TO BE GIVEN TO THE TOUR DIRECTOR FOR THE DRIVER. THIS CANNOT BE PRE-PAID.
Price & Dates
List of Hotels
|VANCOUVER (2 NIGHTS):||Pacific Gateway Hotel or similar|
|KAMLOOPS (1 NIGHT):||Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops or similar|
|*** JASPER (1 Night) ***:||Chateau Jasper, Crimson, Whistler's Inn, Marmot Lodge, Overlander Mountain Lodge or similar|
|CANMORE: (1 Night):||Ramada Canmore or similar|
|CALGARY (1 Night):||Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport or similar|