DAY 01: Sydney to Blue Mountains (100 km)
- Head west for the Blue Mountains, named for their distinctive blue haze, they are one of the most spectacular and captivating wilderness parks in the country. The major scenic attraction is Echo Point, from where the best views of the Jamison Valley and the magnificent Three Sisters rock formation are. Visit the spectacular Wentworth Falls and enjoy a trip on the scenic railway with dramatic views of the Jamieson Valley. Visit the picturesque town of Leura and dine in one of the many fine restaurants.
DAY 02: Blue Mountains to Hunter Valley (212 km)
- If you wish, spend some more time exploring the Blue Mountains before your departure to the Hunter Valley. Depart the Blue Mountains, travelling north through the towns of Mt Victoria and Bilpin. Near Kurrajong, join the winding Putty Road which takes you through the Wollemi National Park to reach the Hunter Valley.
DAY 03: Hunter Valley
- A full day to explore the wineries, art and gourmet delights that is the Hunter Valley. We suggest planning ahead which wineries you may like to visit you will see they are in close proximity. Discover local artisans and beautiful gardens. Tonight dine in one of the many gourmet restaurants in the area.
DAY 04: Hunter Valley to Port Stephens (100 km)
- Leave the Hunter Valley and travel south to Port Stephens. Known as the Blue Water Wonderland, Port Stephens is a natural bay 2 1/2 times the size of Sydney Harbour and almost enclosed by two dormant volcanic headlands. There is fabulous seafood and over 26 golden sandy beaches to explore. Take an afternoon cruise with the dolphins (at own expense) or book ahead for a cruise tomorrow morning.
DAY 05: Port Stephens to Sydney (206 km)
- Depart Port Stephens and head south, but before reaching the Pacific Highway detour to Newcastle and past Lake Macquarie. Continue along the coast through The Entrance and Gosford, before joining the Pacific Highway as you travel into the city and over the majestic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Rental Car for 5 Days to explore the destination at your own.
- Explore the Tours at your own Pace.
- Australia Tourist Visa fee included in the package.
- Accommodation at your own.
- Flight not included.
- Entrance tickets to Blue Mountain at your own.
Cost Per Person in INR (Without Accommodation)
|Package Type||Cost Per Person in INR|
|Self Drive||₹ 52,000|
Australia Embassy Address:
1/50-G, Shantipath, New Delhi
Tel : 41399900/41221000
Fax : 26887536
Email : email@example.com
State of Residence: Delhi
Purpose of Travel: Tourist
Documents required from the Applicant:
1. 6 months valid passport in good condition
2. 2 blank pages are required to endorse the visa on the passport.
3. Passport should be valid for 10 years only
4. Attach your old passports if you have?
5. In case of lost of passport , please provide FIR copy from the police station/self declaration letter duly signed by the applicant
6. Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
7. Visa request letter in detail on the company letterhead
8. Last 6 months original bank statement duly filled and signed by the bank manager
9. Last 2/3 years personal income tax returns copies or form no. 16 if working in Government department, PSU, & MNC,S
a) 2 white background photographs
b) 35mm x45mm, 70-80% face focus on matt finish paper
c) Photographs should latest taken within the last 3 months
Proof of occupation:-
a) MBBS Degree certificate copy [Self-attested]
b) Shop and establishment certificate from respective local government body
c) Certificate copy of “ INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION”
a)Degree certificate of LLB
b)Membership certificate of “ BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA”
For retired person:
a) Proof of retirement certificate copy or
b) Pension certificate copy
Documents Required for Self employed:-
a) Last 6 months company original bank statements
b) Last 3 years company Income tax returns
c) Company registration/ Incorporation certificate/partnership deed
d) Company Pan Card Copy
Documents required from employed
a) Last 6 months salary slips
b) NOC from the employer on the company letter head duly signed and stamped.
c) Signature Proof copy of the signatory authority on the NOC.
Documents Required from School/college
a) NOC required from a School/ College duly signed by Principal with stamp.
b) Student ID card copy
c) If applicant is not doing anything then: Highest degree copy and undertaking letter from parents.
If visiting purpose-Documents required from Inviter:
- A formal invitation letter from the host party
- Relationship proof between the applicants and host party
- Passport copies of the host party
- Visa/ Green card/ Permanent residence permit card copy of the host party
- Employment proof & 3 Months salary slip
- Proof of accommodation of the host party
- Last 3 months bank statements of the host party
- Last 2 years income tax clearance certificate copy
Declaration: -XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost