Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Vienna
- Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Vienna
- Breakfast at Hotel. You will be picked up from your Hotel. Proceed for Grand City Tour with Palace Of Schönbrunn. You will get a first impression of the most important sights of Vienna. The famous Ringstrasse, Vienna's main boulevard where you can view the MAK, Austrian Museum of Applied Arts, State Opera House, Museums of Fine Arts and Natural History. As well as the Parliament, National Theatre, City Hall, University, Votive Church and Urania. We will take an inside tour of the Schonbrunn Palace and observe the Belvedere Palace. Tour ends at Opera. Later make your own way back to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Vienna – Salzburg – Vienna
- Breakfast at Hotel. You will be picked up from your Hotel for your Full Day Tour of Salzburg – SIC Basis. This tour will take you to the Salzkammergut Lake District and to Salzburg which is the capital of festivals towards the west to the town of Gmunden, the impressive mountain region of the Lake District. After arrival in Salzburg, you will have some free time for lunch and shopping before you start your Guided Tour of Salzburg. You will see the Fortress Hohensalzburg, Cathedral, Festival Halls Mozarteum, Getreidegasse, Mozart's Birthplace, Mirabell Gardens and many other sights. Later return to Vienna. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Vienna – Prague
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel. Departure Transfer to the Train Station. Train to Prague (Standard Class Ticket Included). Travel time around 5 hours. Meet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Prague
- Breakfast at Hotel. Make your own way to the meeting point of the tour. In the morning enjoy a Grand City Tour of Prague (SIC Basis). During this tour you will be given all the basic information about Golden Prague's historic monuments like the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square, the Charles Square and Prague Castle. There is a walk around the Castle courtyards where there are other things to do. You will also have the opportunity to see St. Vitus Cathedral. The bus will then take you across the Vltava to the Old Town Square, with its astronomical clock (HORLOGE) and apostles. Here the tour ends. Make your own way back to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Prague – Budapest
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out and transfer to train station. Travel to Budapest (Standard Class Train Included). Travel time around 7 hours. Arrive in Budapest and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Budapest
- Breakfast at Hotel. Wait at Hotel lobby for pick up for your sightseeing tour. Proceed for your City Tour of Budapest (SIC Basis). We start the tour from the Chain Bridge, pass by the Parliament and take the Margaret Bridge to drive over to the Buda side. We stop in the Castle District and during a short walk we show you the main attractions of the area. We walk to Matthias Church and to the Fishermen’s Bastion from where you can enjoy the beautiful panorama. Next, we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. We then take you over the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall and the largest Synagogue of Europe, after which we drive to the City Park. We pass by Europe’s largest Thermal Spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Amusement Park, then stop at the Heroes Square, which display statues of the most famous Hungarian Kings and Dukes. We then take the Andrássy Avenue to down town Pest, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. During the tour we offer a brief overview of the last 1000 years of Hungarian history. The Tour ends in the City Centre. Make your own way back to your Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8: Budapest – Vienna
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and transfer to train station to connect your train to Vienna (Standard Class Train Ticket Included) . Travel time around 3 and a half hours. Upon arrival in Vienna transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9: Departure
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out of Hotel and departure transfer to Vienna Airport.
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- Breakfast Daily
- Return Airport or Train Station Transfer (Private)
- Train Travel - Prague/Budapest/Vienna
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in the program
- Airfares to and from Europe
- Airport taxes
- City taxes at hotels
- Meals not detailed in the itinerary
- Tips to motor-coach drivers and local city guides
- Items of a personal nature, excess baggage, optional excursions
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Price & Dates
Valid from 1st March 2020 to 31st October 2020
|City||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel|
Hotel Ibis City or similar
|Ananas Hotel or similar|
|Prague||Ibis Praha Old Town or similar||Ramada Prague City Centre or similar|
|Budapest||Ibis Budapest City or similar||Best Western Parliament or similar|
|Pax Type||3 Star Hotel||4 Star Hotel|
|Twin Sharing||INR 98,999/-||INR 1,10,499/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 98,000/-||INR 1,09,999/-|
|Single Supp||INR 39,999/-||INR 50,499/-|
- Children with Extra Bed (Maximum Age: 12years old) - 75% of Adult Twin Sharing Fare
- Children without Extra Bed (Maximum Age: 7yrs old) - 50% of Adult Twin Sharing Fare
- Infant (Maximum up to 24 months) - Free
Visa Category: Tourist
- Original Passport with validity of minimum six months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Forms.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on business letterhead /Self Employed mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel confirmation.
- Medical: Original Medical Travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- Financials (Company / Personal).
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A.
b) Original Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign.
c) Salary slips for last three months.
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
e) Record of ownership of real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments.
- Proof of Employment and leave letter on company’s letterhead.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet.
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate.
- We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost.