Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Vienna
- Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Vienna – Salzburg
- Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning take the City Tour & Schönbrunn Tour (SIC Basis) (Pick up from most Hotels in Vienna City). This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna. Along the Ringstrasse we will show you numerous grand buildings, such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts with its world famous art treasures of the Habsburgs and the Natural History Museum. As well as the cultural district, the Museums Quartier, the Hofburg (the former Habsburg winter residence), the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burg theater. The highlight of this tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, once the summer residence of the Habsburg family and home of Maria Theresia. On the way back to the Opera, we pass by the Belvedere Palace. Later return to your Hotel. In the afternoon, we will depart to Salzburg (Standard train travel Included). Meet upon arrival in Salzburg and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Salzburg – Innsbruck
- Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning enjoy a Half Day Salzburg City Tour of Sound (SIC Basis)(You have to make your own way to the starting point of this tour at Mirabellplatz, directly in front of St. Andrä Church) . This wonderful ride takes you to see the breathtaking views of the landscape where the opening scenes of the film “Sound of Music” were filmed. Relax and listen to the original “Sound of Music” soundtrack. Our English-speaking guide not only shows you the highlights of the film 'Sound of Music', but also the historical and architectural landmarks in the City, as well as a part of the picturesque Lake District. The tour will last for around 4 hours. Later, return to your Hotel on your own. In the afternoon departure transfer to train station to connect to your train to Innsbruck (Standard Train Travel Included). Arrive in Innsbruck and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Innsbruck
- Breakfast at Hotel. Today is free to just explore this breathtaking town in the Alps or choose to visit the Crystal Factory Showroom or just relax. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Innsbruck – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. You will have to departure transfer to train station to connect your train to Zurich (Standard Train Travel Included). Meet upon arrival in Zurich Train Station and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Zurich – Mt Titlis – Lucerne - Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Here you will undergo a Full Day Tour of Mt Titlis and Lucerne (SIC Basis). This is an adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cableway for a 45-minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020 m/10000 ft which guarantees snow the whole year-round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first-ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hour stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto, experience the new Ice Flyer. A chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls as well as a snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach for a drive to Lucerne, time at leisure approximately 1 hour for sightseeing and shopping before the coach takes you back to Zurich. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to Zurich Bus Station where you will take the 2.5hours The Best of Zurich City Tour. Zurich, business and cultural center of Switzerland and consecutively awarded "city with the world's best quality of life" on this two-hour classic city tour. Sit back and relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach as your guide points out the highlights of this unique city! Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the well-known shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zürich's famous financial district. Picture stop at the port of "Enge" where you enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zürich. Continue along the lake, passing by the renowned Opera House to the "Zürichberg" district with many superb mansions of glorious past times. A great experience is the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located. Enjoy breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps. Cruising the university quarter, you see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zürich and Zürich's art museum before reaching the charming Old Town. The last picture stop of this versatile excursion offers views of the patriarchal guild houses, the St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmünster church and the Fraumünster church with the famous stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. After a short walk through the Old Town, the tour ends here or with a scenic drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking. Make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8: Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Zurich Airport or Train Station for your onward journey.
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Breakfast Daily
- Return Airport or Train Station Transfer (Private)
- Train Travel -Vienna/Salzburg/Innsbruck/Zurich
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in the program
- Airfares to and from Europe
- Airport taxes
- City taxes at hotels
- Meals not detailed in the itinerary
- Tips to motor-coach drivers and local city guides
- Items of a personal nature, excess baggage, optional excursions
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Price & Dates
Valid from 1st March 2020 to 31st October 2020
|Vienna||Ibis Wien City or similar||Hotel Ananas or similar|
|Salzburg||Hotel Amadeus or similar||Holiday Inn Salzburg or similar|
|Innsbruck||Hotel Weisses Kreuz or similar||Hotel Innsbruck or similar|
Best Western Zurcherhof or similar
|Mercure Stoller Zurich or similar|
|Twin Sharing||INR 1,07,000/-||INR 1,16,999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 1,05,999/-||INR 1,15,999/-|
|Single Supp||INR 42,999/-||INR 51,999/-|
- Children with Extra Bed (Maximum Age: 12years old) - 75% of Adult Twin Sharing Fare
- Children without Extra Bed (Maximum Age: 7yrs old) - 50% of Adult Twin Sharing Fare
- Infant (Maximum up to 24 months) - Free
Visa Type: Tourist
Kindly Provide All The Documents In A4 Size. Please Do Not Staple Any Documents
- Original Valid passport must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS longer than the intended stay. (OLD AND NEW BOTH)
- Application Forms: Filled by us (Signed by the applicant)
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering]
- Personal Covering Letter
- Travel Insurance
- Tour itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- Confirmed Hotel
- Original updated bank statement for the last 6 months with bank stamp and signature
- Income Tax Return for the last 3 years.
- In the case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and
- Payslip of last 6 months.
- In the case, the applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company-,
- Cover letter on companies letterhead,
- company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature),
- Proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship, etc is required.
- Declaration Form (IF TRAVEL IS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF SUBMISSION) To be signed by the applicant.
- IF any Business Invitation letter - Letter of invitation from the organization.
- In the case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and
- We are not holding any bookings as yet.
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased. Airfare can always be change and this impacts the package cost.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate.
- We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost.