Day Wise Plan
Day 1: Arrive in Bali & Romantic Candle Light Dinner at Hongxing Beach ( Nusa Dua Beach)
- Welcome to Bali. Upon your arrival, meet our representative at the arrival hall who will escort you till your private car. Arrive at the hotel and check-in. in the even around 4 pm get ready to Romantic Candle Light Dinner at Hongxing Beach ( Nusa Dua Beach) & Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Ubud + Kintamani + Goa Gajah + Tegenungan Waterfall Pvt monkey forest
- The Kintamani tours guide you around some of the most desirable and beautiful areas located in the northeast of Bali including incredible views of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area. As well as witnessing this incredible and dominating feature of Bali from this Godly position you will visit a reﬁned selection of some of Bali's most interesting and beautiful temples and historical features including ancient carved ruins. As with most tours, the eight-hour tour begins at 9 am at your hotel where air-conditioned transport to the ﬁrst locations that are traditional markets where cheap and beautiful gold and sliver where can be purchased and examined as well as carving of grand size and smaller examples that may make practical gifts or souvenirs.
Day 3: Water Sport ( Banana Boat, Parasailing, Jet Ski scuba ) Pvt with Bali swing
- Water Sport ( Banana Boat, Parasailing, Jet Ski) Pvt Today after breakfast get ready to enjoy your day with water activities like Bali Banana Boat is an exciting beach activity by riding a rubber boat in form of banana pulled by speed boat. It is very fantastic and fun beach activity which you can ﬁnd at Tanjung Benoa Beach, south part of Bali Island. Parasailing, also known as parascending or parakiting, is a recreational kiting activity where a person is towed behind a vehicle while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that resembles a parachute, known as a parasail wing. The manned kite's moving anchor may be a car, truck, or boat.
Day 4: Nusa Penida tour with y Snorkelling as well. Lunch Included
- One day tour to Nusa Penida by Speed Boat from Sanur will give you an experience you will never forget. Nusa Penida is a secluded island located southeast of Bali. Once you arrive in Nusa Penida – Pakeh Harbor we proceed to go to Broken Beach. Broken Beach or Pasih Uug in Nusa Penida place is very calm and comfortable because it is situated far from residential areas. This is very unique beach, there is a big natural pool, with about a hundred meters in diameter. The pool was found because of the broken clih (land). Angel's Billabong ohen called Angel of Nusa Penida is located at Sompang not to far from Pasih Uug (broken beach). The beauty of Angel's Billabong is visible from the cliﬀs are beaufiful and have a meeting estuarine water clear beaches that appear greenish. Nusa Penida has so many amazing views making it hard to pick a favorite. But when the cliﬀs form in the shape of a Tyrannosaurus Rex at Kelingking Secret Point Beach it is bound to be a crowd favorite. Kelingking actually translates into English meaning Pinkie a term referencing the smallest ﬁnger on the hand. Just like a pinkie promise, the land does also appear to take the form of a Kelingking or pinkie ﬁnger. However, it is the comparison to the T-Rex that has caused this location to become so popular.
- Crystal Bay is also one of the tourist destinations and is said to be one of tourism belle on the island of Nusa Penida. Protected from large waves, and accompanied by a beautiful white sand beach dotted with coconut trees, this turquoise colored bay is a slice of paradise. Enjoy Snorkelling as well. Lunch Included
Day 5: Inter-Hotel Transfer + Tanah lot Pvt
- Half-Day tour - West Bali ToursTanah Lot is a Balinese Hindu Temple on the rock and the seawater encircles it when the seawater is tide. It is looked to be adrift in on the ocean and owns the magniﬁcent view of sunset in the late afternoon. There are several points to see this temple with all amazing view. At this temple, we can ﬁnd other Hindu temples like that make it a holy place in Bali. There are sea snakes dwell the cave in front of Tanah Lot Temple which you can see with a small donation and those of them are believed the holy snake by the local community. Overnight in Bali. Check-in into villa The day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at the villa complimentary: Flower Arrangement in the room and honeymoon cake upon arrival, Double Bed )
Day 6: Day free for shopping
- Day free for shopping
Day 7: Departure Transfer to the Airport
- This morning after breakfast, if time permits, you can leave your luggage with the concierge at the hotel and checkout to steal the last few precious moments in this miraculous city. The transfer to the Airport will be arranged for you. Board the ﬂight for your home town.
- 06 Nights Accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Meet & greet assistance at the airport and transfer directly to your hotel, Day at leisure
- Return Airport & Inter Hotel transfer by Pvt Basis
- Transfers with air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver cum guide assistance
- New update: Toll tax not included in the package cost - Mandara Toll Road to Nusa Dua
- Any air-tickets, Airport Taxes,
- Indonesia Visa can be done on arrival @ Free of Cost
- Compulsory dinner supplements in case of hotel surcharge
- Any surcharge at the hotel (Minibar, Visiter fee, etc.)
- Personal insurance
- Other personal expenses
- Surcharge for peak season if any (Upon booking)
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, and laundry
- Any cost not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section"
Price & Dates
Kindly See The Package Price Grid Below On Double Sharing Basis
Hotels & Price
|City||Nights||Hotel||Room Type||Package Price Per Couple|
|Kuta||4||Grand Zuri Kuta Bali||Superior Room||INR 53,999/-|
|Seminyak||2||La Villais Kamojang Villa Seminyak||1 Bed Room Pool Villa|
Hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
Indonesia visa on arrival
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost