Bali is a land that seems to have a magnet at its very heart. It is a feeling that is difficult to understand unless experienced but once come back and you is its pull. Maybe its people, or maybe certainly abide in tourist season and August and visited you are surely compelled to may even want to stay forever, such Bali’s beauty, maybe the friendly even the influence from spirits that this place. A consideration is the Bali can get very crowded in July and again during Christmas and New Year.
|October||12, 19, 26*|
|November||9*, 16*, 23*, 30*|
DAY 1: New Delhi to Bali
- Arrive Bali airport in the morning and meet our representative who will meet and assist you for your transfer to your hotel.
- Day Free at Leisure to explore nearby beaches by own
- Overnight at the hotel in Bali
DAY 2: Bali – Kintamani with Ubud
- Breakfast at Hotel
- A great introduction of Bali Nature full day sightseeing, the first stop will be made at Batik Factory where you can see the handmade Batik processing and even you can have your own design and put your name (extra charge applied), then the tour will be continued to visit Celuk & Mas Village which well-known as Silver and Gold Smith Village. Tour will continue to visit Kintamani area for the beautiful Mt. Batur & Lake Batur view from the distance. After kintamani continue to visit Coffee plantation to see the process of Coffee luwak and you also can Taste various of Indonesian Coffee. Ubud Art Market where you can buy some local handicraft as a gift. Last visit will be Tegenungan Waterfall where you’ll enjoy the impressively green valley panorama with the cascading water as a centerpiece. (NOTE : DURATION 8 HRS - FULLDAY TOUR )
- Overnight stay at hotel
DAY3 : Bali -- Uluwatu Sunset Tour with Water Sports
- Breakfast at Hotel
- The tours will start to visit Benoa beach to enjoy various watersport activity. Include 01x Banana Boat, 01 X Flying Fish, 01x Jet ski (Single Parasailing is subject to weather & other activity is on personal account). Last visit will be Proceed to Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level.
- Overnight at hotel
DAY 4 : Bali (Free for leisure or Optional Acitivity)
- After breakfast at Hotel.
- You will be set free for the day to explore by own or choose from below mentioned Optional Activities
- Overnight at hotel
DAY 5 : Bali
- Breakfast at hotel
- You will be free till afternoon before you are picked up from hotel to be transferred to Bali for your flight back home
******* Tour Ends************
- 04nights accommodation at Bali
- Buffet Breakfast
- Full Day Kintamani with Ubud Village Tour
- Uluwatu Sunset Tour with Water sport package with 1x parasailing/flying fish, banana boat & Jet Ski
- Return Airport Transfers
- Return airfare with taxes on Vietjet Airlines
Flight details - VEITJET AIRLINES
VJ896 DELSGN 2350 0620
VJ893 SGN DPS 0805 1305
VJ894 DPS SGN 1405 1655
VJ895 SGN DEL 1930 2250
- Any Meals other than inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
- Anything which is not included in the package
- Travel Insurance
|Bali||04||Swiss Bel Tuban/Adhi Jaya/Similar||4 star|
|Per Adult (Double/Triple share)||Child with bed (below 12 years)||Child without Bed(below 12 years)||Child without Bed(2-3 years)||Single Sharing||Infant|
|ex Delhi||INR 56,999/- per person||INR 54,999/- per child||INR 51,999/- per child||INR39,999/- per child||INR 72,999/- per person||INR 9,999/- per child|
|ADD ONS / EXTRA COST|
|One Lunch or Dinner Coupon||INR 1,299/- PP|
|Nusa Penida Island Tour including local buffet lunch||INR 5,499/- PP|
|Full Day Lotus Lagoon – Lempuyang Temple – Tirta Ganga Water||INR 2,499/- PP|
|FD White Water Rafting including buffet lunch||INR 2,999/- PP|
|Sea Safari Dinner Cruise||INR 3,499/- PP|
|Bali Hai Dinner Cruise||INR 6,499/- PP|
|Bali Swing Including Local Lunch||INR 2,499/- PP|
|Balinese Massage for 2Hours with transfers||INR 2,499/- PP|
|Bali Safari & Marine Park On Jungle Hopper Package||INR 5,299/- PP|
Visa Requirement (Bali Visa)
- Visa On Arrival = IDR. 500,000 / person payable at Bali Airport Immigration Counter (approx at USD35 to USD40 /person subject to the exchange rates fluctuation)
- VACCINE CERTIFICATE
- Rs. 25,000 per person at the time of booking.
- Balance payment has to be done 21 days before departure
- In case of Departure less than 21 days. Full payment has to be given at the time of the booking.
- Foreign currency will be paid to the hotel from your BTQ quota for which we will require a copy of your pan card.
- The following charges are to be applied at the time of cancellation of the holiday
- Flight tickets are non-refundable
- Booking date to 30 days before departure - 25 % of the total holiday cost or a minimum of 25,000 (whichever is higher) per person.
- Between 30 – 21 days of departure – 50 % of the total holiday cost per person
- Between 21 – 15 days before departure – 75% of the total holiday cost per person
- Less than 15 days of departure – 100 % of the total holiday cost per person
- ** Please note in case you want to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling). The second passenger will have to pay for single occupancy which will be calculated and given at the time of cancellation or will have to cancel both the passengers. It is not possible to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling)
** Please read the notes t & c below to get complete clarity on the same
- The above Itinerary is a suggested itinerary and not a confirmed one as it can be changed by our local transporter
- All above rates and services are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice.
- We strongly recommend every client upgrade the hotels as per their choice and star category.
- The child between 02-03years will not be given any land services.
- GST, Government taxes to be paid extra by the passenger
- All transfers and sightseeing are on Set in coach basis.
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking the holiday package
- As of now, we are not holding any confirmed airline seats or hotel rooms.
- Actual ROE is charged at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 USD = INR 79
- The above prices are on a Per person basis on Double Occupancy or as specified as otherwise
- The per person rates are valid between 01 Aug 2022 to Dec 2022 as per the group departure dates mentioned below.
- The inclusions mentioned in the itinerary are for reference purposes and all the inclusions to subject to your package type booked based on the above pricing and acceptance.
- Any delay or cancellation of the program due to weather or other reasons will not be eligible for any refund
- Please make sure you follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timings, the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given
- Hotels suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
- Some departures can have a compulsory gala dinner on the 31st of December or other special dates depending on the policy of the hotel which is over and above the cost of the above holiday
- The flight details are mostly fixed but can change as well with an alternate flight (mostly in the case of date change)
- Please note that the clients opting for the cruise (add-on) have to be applied for a date change with the airline as our group departure dates are fixed. The date change is subject to the availability of seats in group class which is subject to approval from the airline. We apply for the date change at the time of confirmation of the group but cannot confirm the same. In case, the airline denies the return change. We will have to look at an alternative option for which any additional cost is to be paid by the client.
- The hotel will give the room double or twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability )
- We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and the client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of amenities or services not provided by the hotel will be a dispute between the hotel or airline and the client
- We book a basic room in the hotel booked by us unless specified in the room category.
- Please note that the above holiday is a fixed holiday for which any alteration or changes are not possible and any request for changes is subject to approval and availability.
- Please note that the above tour might require physical activity whereby a lot of walking is needed at theme parks and other tours. The tour might also require long hours of tours and arrivals which can be very late or early in the morning. All clients are expected to take full medical checkups with a doctor's approval before taking the above holiday package. In case any client faces any medical problem, it is highly advisable to consult the doctor before undertaking the above holiday. Also, Agent takes no responsibility in case there is a medical illness during or after the tour because of any reason.
- Special assistance is subject to approval based on the request
- The above tour cost is calculated as per the current taxes, visa charges and other charges as per the current date. Any change till the time of departure. Any additional cost of such nature will have to be taken care of by the client.
- Please note to take care of the visa processing and its time as we will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned consulate and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied.
- Any kind of disputes or refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite document with details to be able to process any refunds
- Any kind of delays in flight such as fog or technical problems Is not the responsibility of the Agent and any kind of hotel cancellations and no-shows will be the responsibility of the client
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at the Delhi court of law.
- Over and above the cancellation policy as mentioned above. If there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc. the client will be responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client. Some tickets are 100 per cent nonrefundable which is also to be taken care of by the client.
- We also understand that the client accepts the above terms and conditions before reconfirming the above holiday.