Officially the Commonwealth of Australia, Australia is one of the most visited and most well-known tourist destinations of the world. Your Australian vacations are going to be truly amazing. Australia provides a range of tourist attractions, for a wonderful vacation in an amiable environment. Almost as big as mainland United States, Australia has a population of around 18 million people. Australia has 47,000 km of coastline, 11 World Heritage sites and more than 3000 national parks and reserves. Famous for its beaches, natural wonders, wide-open spaces, deserts, and “the Outback”, Australia is one of the world’s most well-urbanized countries.
One of the most sophisticated, colourful and cosmopolitan cities in the world, Sydney, has several times been voted as the world’s best city by the famous US Travel Magazine Conde Nast Traveler magazine. The exhilarating Harbour City of Sydney is the doorway to Australia’s numerous attractions. Gold Coast is a visitor’s wonderland. It is renowned worldwide for its 70 km-coastline of apparently never-ending beaches, relaxed lifestyle and pure rain forests. Sophisticated and sensational, the Gold Coast offers all the excitement and facilities of an international resort that includes a casino.
After Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Cairns region is the fourth-most admired destination for international tourists in Australia. Cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, white water rafting, golf and coach tours are the various activities that take place in the region. There are also scenic flights, day trips to crocodile farms, Kuranda, and a food-and-wine tour witnessing tropical fruit wineries.
We offer Australia packages from Delhi at prices that are best and easy to afford. Enjoy a delightful and memorable trip with us.
Day 1. Arrival In Melbourne
- Melbourne is a cosmopolitan, suburban, football crazy city with incredible history, culture and beautiful landscape. The city passionate about food and drinks entices tourists with the effortless charisma of its people, arts, theatre, exhibitions and musical extravaganzas. Welcome to Melbourne! After immigration and customs. Board the coach for your transfer to the hotel. You may opt to visit Eureka Sky deck 88 (optional) in the evening and experience the awe-inspiring view of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform. You can also enjoy ‘The Edge’ which will make you experience Melbourne in a unique way; sitting in a glass cube which projects 3 meters out from the building and is suspended almost 300 meters above the ground. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 2. Melbourne – City Tour
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Melbourne City tour. Begin your journey from the Federation Square and explore the cosmopolitan city with wide boulevards and fine historic buildings. Drive past the ultimate shopping strip and business centre of Bourke Street Mall and the tree-lined beauty of Collins Street. View fine examples of Melbourne’s architectural splendour, including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Princess and Regent Theaters. See Melbourne Town Hall, the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square. Stroll around Melbourne’s spectacular Royal Botanic Gardens. Visit the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens and explore Captain Cook’s Cottage. Pay tribute to the soldiers of war at the historic Shrine of Remembrance. Cross the Bolte Bridge for amazing views of the city skyline. The tour concludes at the Federation Square. Later take the Free Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle Bus from outside the St Paul’s Cathedral (opposite the Federation Square) to Sports Precinct or and walk across to Gate # 3 (between light towers 1 & 2) to Join the guided 1 Hr Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) tour OR Walk across to South gate Art & Leisure Precinct to Join 1 Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise. Return to Hotel on own. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 3. Melbourne – Choice of One Full Day Tours
- After breakfast. Choice of 1 Full Day Seat In Coach Tour.Morning Full-Day Great Ocean Road Tour OR Ex Federation Square Afternoon Full Day Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas OR Morning Full Day Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour OR Morning Full Day Puffing Billy Steam Train & Yarra Valley Wineries of Dominique Portet, Rochford OR Morning Full Day Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healsville Wildlife Tour. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 4. Transfer From Melbourne To Tangalooma
- After breakfast, Depart to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by Seat In Coach Transfer for Early Morning flight. MUST Arrive Brisbane International Airport Seat In Coach Transfer for Brisbane Holt Street Wharf. Check-in Tangalooma Launch to Moreton Island. Arrive at Tangalooma Island Resort check-into Resort. Rest of the Day Free to enjoy many complimentary or Optional Island activities. Evening Complimentary Wild Dolphin Feeding program (weather & tide permitting).Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 5. Transfer From Tangalooma To Gold Coast
- After breakfast, Check-Out. Today join the Desert Safari & Sand Toboganning Tour. This evening take the Launch to Brisbane Holt Street Wharf & Depart for Gold Coast Hotel by Conxions Seat In Coach transfer and Check-in. Overnight at your Gold Coast Hotel.
Day 6. Gold Coast – Dream World Tour
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the tour to Dream World. Get below the surface to discover a world of fun and adventure at Dream World. You cannot afford to miss the newly launched. Prepare yourself for a takeoff as you’ve never experienced. Onboard the Tail Spin, you’ll strap yourself into one of the twelve mini-aeroplanes as you wait for your nerve shattering flight to begin. You’ll soar to a whopping 72 feet, giving you a bird's eye view of Ocean Parade. Your plane will then start to whip through the air faster and faster. Grab the controls and let the air tricks begin. Will you take the scenic flight? Or push the limits with a series of heart-racing spins. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 7. Gold Coast – Sea World Admission
- Breakfast. Morning Seat In Coach transfer for Half Day Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary admission. Afternoon Seat In Coach Transfer for Half Day Sea world Admission seal this new friendship with a kiss or dares to dive with the predators of the undersea! Dive into the Sea World, as you are transported to the wonderful underwater world of Bikini Bottom that comes to life right before your eyes with extravagant floats, stunning water displays and spectacular thematic boats in the world’s first Sponge Bob parade. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 8. Gold Coast – Movie World Admission
- Breakfast. Return Seat In Coach transfer to Movie world admission sing and dance to an educational stage show, as you help Dora the Explorer and friends find each other in a delightful live show ‘Dora’s Best Friends Adventure’. Scale new heights at Castaway Bay – the World’s best adventure playground. Enter the amazing frozen world of Penguin Encounter, home to the King Penguin. Be enchanted by the charm and beauty of the iconic Sea World dolphins in their new show ‘Imagine’ while the clever and hilarious Sea Lions will have you in stitches in their new show ‘Fish Detectives’.With a host of exciting rides, shows and attractions, Sea World offers a complete day of fun. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 9. Transfer From Brisbane To Cairns
- After breakfast, Check-out & Seat In Coach Transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Cairns Airport Seat In Coach Transfer to Hotel. Check-in. Day Free & Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 10. Cairns – Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef
- Breakfast. Full-Day Seat In Coach Transfer Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch, Semi-submarine & Glass bottom boat OR Snorkelling Gears Overnight at your Hotel.
(Upgrade to Sunlover Outer Barrier Reef Cruise with Semi-Submarine, Glass Bottom Boat, Snorkelling Gear and Buffet Lunch at Supplement ).Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 11. Cairns – Kuranda Tour Or 4WD Cape Tribulation And Daintree (Optional)
- After breakfast. Full-Day Seat In Coach Transfer Kuranda Tour including 1 Way Sky Rail admission (Not Valid for Diamond Gondola) & 1 Way Scenic Rail admission (Not Valid for Gold Class seating). Overnight at your Hotel.
(Add-on either Tjapukai Cultural Park OR Rainforestation (Pamagirri Dance & Army Duck).Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 12. Transfer from Cairns To Sydney
- After breakfast. Depart for Cairns Airport by Seat in Coach Transfer for your onward flight. Arrive at Sydney Airport Seat In Coach Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 13. Sydney Tours – City Tour & Showboat Dinner Cruise
- After breakfast, A unique concoction of natural and man-made beauty, Sydney is known as the Harbour City and is both, the oldest as well as the most cosmopolitan city in Australia. A multifaceted hub, Sydney is laced with history, culture, art, fashion and a variety of cuisines. It offers the traveller intellectual stimulation through interactions as well as the platform to explore some of the world’s best natural resources. Welcome to Sydney! After immigration and customs, meet our representative outside in the waiting area. Board the coach for your transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel. You have the rest of the day free to explore your surroundings and visit nearby shopping areas. In the evening, you may opt to go for a Showboat Dinner Cruise (Optional). This luxury restaurant cruise starts from King Street Wharf. Bedazzled by the international show featuring professional Australian showgirls in their glamorous costumes! Relish the finest and freshest three-course dinner menu. Be captivated by the breath-taking scenery as you sail through the shimmering Sydney Harbour with its mesmerizing panorama of bright city lights, the Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge. Overnight stay at the hotel in Sydney.
Day 14. Sydney – Choice of One Full Day Tours ( Optional )
- After a hearty buffet breakfast at the hotel, proceed for your optionally chosen full day trip.
- Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World
- Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, 2 Course Lunch & River Cruise
- Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Cave (Lucas) & light takeaway Lunch
- ‘Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour with 2 Course Lunch
- ‘Port Stephens’ 1.5Hr Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour
Day 15. Departure From Sydney
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and board your coach for your transfer to the Sydney airport. Bid goodbye to Australia with memories unlimited.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Melbourne.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Tangalooma
- 04 Nights accommodation in Gold Coast.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairns.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney.
- Daily buffet breakfast included
- Stay in 3 and 4 star hotels
- Melbourne City Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Guided tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground ( MCG )
- Melbourne Yarra River Cruise ( Optional )
- Choice of Full Day Tours from Melbourne. Great Ocean Road Tour OR Phillip Island OR
- Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour OR Puffing Billy Steam Train Tour and Yarra Valley Wine
- Tour OR Puffing Billy Steam Train Tour and Healsville Wildlife Tour
- Desert Safari & Sand Toboganning Tour
- Admission ticket to Dreamworld with transfers
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctaury tour with transfers
- Admission ticket to Seaworld with transfers
- Full Day SIC Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch, Semi-submarine & Glass bottom boat OR Snorkelling Gears
- Full Day SIC Kuranda Tour including 1Way SkyRail admission (Not Valid for Diamond Gondola) & 1 Way Scenic Rail admission (Not Valid for Gold Class seating)
- Admission ticket to Movieworld with transfers
- Include airport transfers
- Australia visa fees included.
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension/deviation of air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- Service Tax of 5% on Total Tour Cost.
Valid From 01st April 2019 Till 30th Sept 2019
|Hotel Category||Melbourne||Tangalooma||Gold Coast||Cairns||Sydney|
3 - 4
Ibis Style The Victoria/
|Tangalooma Island Resort||
|Cairns Colonial Club / Similar||
The Swanston Grand Mercure/
|Tangalooma Island Resort||
Holiday Inn Darling Harbour/
|Tangalooma Island Resort||Hilton Surfers Paradise/Similar||Hilton Cairns/Similar||The Star Astral Tower/Similar|
Price Per Person In INR
|Hotel Category||Twin Share||Triple Share||Single Share||Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
|3 - 4 Star||INR 1,45,999||INR 1,40,999||INR 1,97,999||INR 94,999
|4 Star||INR 1,55,999||INR 1,49,999||INR 2,19,999||INR 1,02,999
|5 Star||INR 1,95,999||INR 1,79,999||INR 2,97,999||INR 1,17,999
Australia Embassy Address:
1/50-G, Shantipath, New Delhi
Tel : 41399900/41221000
Fax : 26887536
Email : email@example.com
State of Residence: Delhi
Purpose of Travel: Tourist
Documents required from the Applicant:
1. 6 months valid passport in good condition
2. 2 blank pages are required to endorse the visa on the passport.
3. Passport should be valid for 10 years only
4. Attach your old passports if you have?
5. In case of lost of passport , please provide FIR copy from the police station/self declaration letter duly signed by the applicant
6. Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
7. Visa request letter in detail on the company letterhead
8. Last 6 months original bank statement duly filled and signed by the bank manager
9. Last 2/3 years personal income tax returns copies or form no. 16 if working in Government department, PSU, & MNC,S
a) 2 white background photographs
b) 35mm x45mm, 70-80% face focus on matt finish paper
c) Photographs should latest taken within the last 3 months
Proof of occupation:-
a) MBBS Degree certificate copy [Self-attested]
b) Shop and establishment certificate from respective local government body
c) Certificate copy of “ INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION”
a)Degree certificate of LLB
b)Membership certificate of “ BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA”
For retired person:
a) Proof of retirement certificate copy or
b) Pension certificate copy
Documents Required for Self employed:-
a) Last 6 months company original bank statements
b) Last 3 years company Income tax returns
c) Company registration/ Incorporation certificate/partnership deed
d) Company Pan Card Copy
Documents required from employed
a) Last 6 months salary slips
b) NOC from the employer on the company letter head duly signed and stamped.
c) Signature Proof copy of the signatory authority on the NOC.
Documents Required from School/college
a) NOC required from a School/ College duly signed by Principal with stamp.
b) Student ID card copy
c) If applicant is not doing anything then: Highest degree copy and undertaking letter from parents.
If visiting purpose-Documents required from Inviter:
- A formal invitation letter from the host party
- Relationship proof between the applicants and host party
- Passport copies of the host party
- Visa/ Green card/ Permanent residence permit card copy of the host party
- Employment proof & 3 Months salary slip
- Proof of accommodation of the host party
- Last 3 months bank statements of the host party
- Last 2 years income tax clearance certificate copy
Declaration: -XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost