Officially the Commonwealth of Australia, Australia is one of the most visited and most well-known tourist destinations of the world. Your Australian vacations are going to be truly amazing. Australia provides a range of tourist attractions, for a wonderful vacation in an amiable environment. Almost as big as mainland United States, Australia has a population of around 18 million people. Australia has 47,000 km of coastline, 11 World Heritage sites and more than 3000 national parks and reserves. Famous for its beaches, natural wonders, wide-open spaces, deserts, and “the Outback”, Australia is one of the world’s most well-urbanized countries.
One of the most sophisticated, colourful and cosmopolitan cities in the world, Sydney, has several times been voted as the world’s best city by the famous US Travel Magazine Conde Nast Traveler magazine. The exhilarating Harbour City of Sydney is the doorway to Australia’s numerous attractions. Gold Coast is a visitor’s wonderland. It is renowned worldwide for its 70 km-coastline of apparently never-ending beaches, relaxed lifestyle and pure rain forests. Sophisticated and sensational, the Gold Coast offers all the excitement and facilities of an international resort that includes a casino.
After Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Cairns region is the fourth-most admired destination for international tourists in Australia. Cruises to the Great Barrier Reef, white water rafting, golf and coach tours are the various activities that take place in the region. There are also scenic flights, day trips to crocodile farms, Kuranda, and a food-and-wine tour witnessing tropical fruit wineries.
We offer Australia packages from Delhi at prices that are best and easy to afford. Enjoy a delightful and memorable trip with us.
Day 1: Arrival in Melbourne
- Melbourne is a cosmopolitan, suburban, football crazy city with incredible history, culture and beautiful landscape. The city passionate about food and drinks entices tourists with the effortless charisma of its people, arts, theatre, exhibitions and musical extravaganzas. Welcome to Melbourne! After immigration and customs. Board the coach for your transfer to the hotel. You may opt to visit Eureka Skydeck 88 (optional) in the evening and experience the awe-inspiring view of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform. You can also enjoy ‘The Edge’ which will make you experience Melbourne in a unique way; sitting in a glass cube which projects 3 metres out from the building and is suspended almost 300 metres above the ground. Overnight stay at the hotel in Melbourne.
Day 2: Melbourne - City Tour & Philip Island Tour
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Melbourne City tour. Begin your journey from the Federation Square and explore the cosmopolitan city with wide boulevards and fine historic buildings. Drive past the ultimate shopping strip and business centre of Bourke Street Mall and the tree-lined beauty of Collins Street. View fine examples of Melbourne’s architectural splendour, including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Princess and Regent Theaters. See Melbourne Town Hall, the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square. Stroll around Melbourne’s spectacular Royal Botanic Gardens. Visit the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens and explore Captain Cook’s Cottage. Pay tribute to the soldiers of war at the historic Shrine of Remembrance. Cross the Bolte Bridge for amazing views of the city skyline. The tour concludes at the Federation Square. Later take the Free Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle Bus from stop # 2, outside the St Paul's Cathedral (opposite the Federation Square) to Sports Precinct or and walk across to Gate # 3 (between light towers 1 & 2) to Join the guided 1 Hr Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) tour (operates between 1000-1500hrs on non-event dates) OR Walk across to South gate Art & Leisure Precinct to Join 1 Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise (Last departure time between 1500-1530hrs). Return to Hotel on own. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 3: Melbourne - Great Ocean Road Tour
- Take a full-day Great Ocean Road tour drive past the world-famous Bells Beach; known for hosting World Surfing Championships. See the popular coastal townships of Torquay and Lorne; a surfer’s haven and retreat. See fern-filled gullies and river inlets on your journey. Tour the length of the Great Ocean Road passing through the towering limestone cliffs, sweeping white beaches and stunning forest scenery. Explore the Twelve Apostles Information Center. Here the Twelve Apostles are limestone stacks rising dramatically from the Southern Ocean. An amazing photo opportunity! Listen to the tragic history of over 50 ships wrecked along this rugged coastline. Drive beyond Port Campbell towards the remnants of London Bridge, Razorback and Island Arch. Truly one of the world’s best scenic coastal drives. See the spectacular night lights of Melbourne as you drive past the West Gate Bridge.overnight stay at the hotel in Melbourne.
Day 4: Transfer from Melbourne to Gold Coast
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and board your coach for your transfer to the Gold Coast airport. Board your flight for Gold Coast. On arrival, board your coach for your transfer to your hotel in Gold Coast. Check in to the hotel. You have the rest of the day free to explore your surroundings and visit nearby shopping areas. Overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast
Day 5: Gold Coast - Dream World Tour
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the tour to Dream World. Get below the surface to discover a world of fun and adventure at Dream World. You cannot afford to miss the newly launched. Prepare yourself for a takeoff as you’ve never experienced. Onboard the Tail Spin, you’ll strap yourself into one of the twelve mini-aeroplanes as you wait for your nerve shattering flight to begin. You’ll soar to a whopping 72 feet, giving you a bird's eye view of Ocean Parade. Your plane will then start to whip through the air faster and faster. Grab the controls and let the air tricks begin. Will you take the scenic flight? Or push the limits with a series of heart-racing spins
Day 6: Gold Coast - Sea world OR Movie world Admission
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the tour to Sea World or Movie world. Flip in and out with the dolphins; seal this new friendship with a kiss or dare to dive with the predators of the undersea! Dive into the Sea World, as you are transported to the wonderful underwater world of Bikini Bottom that comes to life right before your eyes with extravagant floats, stunning water displays and spectacular thematic boats in the world's first Sponge Bob parade! Later, sing and dance to an educational stage show, as you help Dora the Explorer and friends find each other in a delightful live show ‘Dora's Best Friends Adventure’. Scale new heights at Castaway Bay - the World's best adventure playground. Enter the amazing frozen world of Penguin Encounter, home to the King Penguin. Be enchanted by the charm and beauty of the iconic Sea World dolphins in their new show ‘Imagine’ while the clever and hilarious Sea Lions will have you in stitches in their new show ‘Fish Detectives’.With a host of exciting rides, shows and attractions, Sea World offers a complete day of fun. Overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 7: Transfer from Gold Coast to Sydney - Showboat Dinner Cruise
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and board your coach for your transfer to the Gold Coast airport. Board your flight for Sydney. On arrival in Sydney, board your coach for your transfer to your hotel. Check in to the hotel. A unique concoction of natural and man-made beauty, Sydney is known as the Harbour City and is both, the oldest as well as the most cosmopolitan city in Australia. A multifaceted hub, Sydney is laced with history, culture, art, fashion and a variety of cuisines. It offers the traveller intellectual stimulation through interactions as well as the platform to explore some of the world's best natural resources. You have the rest of the day free to explore your surroundings and visit nearby shopping areas. Overnight stay at the hotel in Sydney.
Day 8: Sydney Tours . 2 in 1 Combo Pass
- After a hearty buffet breakfast at the hotel. Take a morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Sight with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge from Milsons Point, Manly Beach, etc. This Tour ends by 1145hrs near Darling Harbour or Circular Quay - Free Tour Not Valid from 20DEC to 10JAN. Get down nearest to King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour to exchange Combo 2 Pass voucher for admissions to Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience (Transfers to Aquarium & Tower are Not Included). Evening proceeds on OWN to King Street Wharf #5, Darling Harbour by 1850-1900hrs to join Sydney Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise with Standard Seating (No Transfers - Cruise does Not operate on TUESDAY & SUNDAY and No Operations or Not Valid on 06OCT, 25, 26, 31DEC, 01JAN, 26JAN, 14FEB ). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: City Tour & 2 in 1 pass
- After breakfast, you have a choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour, Either - Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park & Scenic Rides at Scenic World OR Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Caves Dep 0800hrs only on Mon, Tue, Thu & Sat / Returns by 1830hrs OR Magnificent Hunter Valley Wine Taster Tour with 3 Winery & Lunch - Dep 0800hrs only on Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun / returns 1830hrs OR 'Canberra, Australia's Capital Tour with Parliament & National Museum.
Day 10: Departure from Sydney
- After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and board your coach for your transfer to the airport. Goodbye to Australia with memories unlimited.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Melbourne at your choice of hotel from options
- 3 Nights in accommodation Gold Coast at your choice of hotel from options
- 3 Nights in accommodation Sydney at your choice of hotel from options
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel.
- Morning Half Day SIC Magnificent Melbourne City Tour.
- Guided tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
- Choose your own tour ( Any One ) - Great Ocean Road Adventure with 1 Course Lunch/Tour of Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas with Viewing Platform / Ballarat Gold Rush with Sovereign Hill & Wildlife Tour / Yarra Valley Wineries of Domain Chandon &
- Dominique Portet with Lunch at Rochford / Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healsville Wildlife Tour.
- Visit Dreamworld by coach ( Gold Coast ) and drop back to your hotel.
- Visit Sea world OR Movie world admission (Choice of 1 Theme Park - must be Pre-Booked).
- Morning Half Day SIC Sydney City Sight with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge from Milsons Point, Manly Beach.
- Combo 2 Pass for Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience.
- Sydney Showboat Cruise with Indian Dinner.
- Choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour - (Limited Hotels Pickup for all Tours)
- Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World OR
- Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, 2Course Lunch & River Cruise OR
- Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Cave (Lucas) & light takeaway Lunch - OR
- Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour with 2Course Lunch OR
- Port Stephens' 1.5Hr Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour
- Australia Visa fee included in the package
- Airfare is not included in this package. The price will be quoted as per date of departure.
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension/deviation of air ticket
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box
- GST @ 5% will be charged extra
Valid from 01st April 2019 till 30th Sept 2019
|Hotel Category||Gold Coast||Melbourne||Sydney|
|3 - 4 Star||Mantra Legends/Similar||Ibis Melbourne Hotel & Apartment On Therry Street/Similar||Travelodge/Similar|
|4 Star||Mantra Legends/Similar||Swanston Grand Mercure/Similar||Holiday Inn Darling Harbour/Similar|
|5 Star||Hilton Surfers Paradise/Similar||Crown Metropole/Similar||The Star Astral Tower/Similar|
Price Per Person In INR
|Hotel Category||Twin Share||Triple Share||Single Share||Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
|3 - 4 Star||INR 91,999||INR 88,999||INR 1,25,999||INR 64,999
|4 Star||INR 1,00,999||INR 98,999||INR 1,43,999||INR 73,999
|5 Star||INR 1,28,999||INR 1,25,999||INR 2,00,999||INR 77,999
Australia Embassy Address:
1/50-G, Shantipath, New Delhi
State of Residence: Delhi
Purpose of Travel: Tourist
Documents required from the Applicant:
- 6 months valid passport in good condition
- 2 blank pages are required to endorse the visa on the passport.
- Passport should be valid for 10 years only
- Attach your old passports if you have?
- In case of lost of passport, please provide FIR copy from the police station/self-declaration letter duly signed by the applicant
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Visa request letter in detail on the company letterhead
- Last 6 months original bank statement duly filled and signed by the bank manager
- Last 2/3 years personal income tax returns copies or form no. 16 if working in the Government department, PSU, & MNC, S
- 2 white background photographs
- 35mm x45mm, 70-80% face focus on matt finish paper
- Photographs should latest be taken within the last 3 months
Proof of occupation:-
- MBBS Degree certificate copy [Self-attested]
- Shop and establishment certificate from the respective local government body
- Certificate copy of “ INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION”
- Degree certificate of LLB
- Membership certificate of “ BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA”
For retired person:
- Proof of retirement certificate copy or
- Pension certificate copy
Documents Required for Self employed:-
- Last 6 months company original bank statements
- Last 3 years company Income tax returns
- Company Registration/ Incorporation certificate/partnership deed
- Company Pan Card Copy
Documents required from employed
- Last 6 months salary slips
- NOC from the employer on the company letterhead duly signed and stamped.
- Signature Proof copy of the signatory authority on the NOC.
Documents Required from School/college
a) NOC required from a School/ College duly signed by Principal with stamp.
b) Student ID card copy
c) If applicant is not doing anything then: Highest degree copy and undertaking letter from parents.
If visiting purpose-Documents required from Inviter:
- A formal invitation letter from the host party
- Relationship proof between the applicants and host party
- Passport copies of the host party
- Visa/ Green card/ Permanent residence permit card copy of the host party
- Employment proof & 3 Months salary slip
- Proof of accommodation of the host party
- Last 3 months bank statements of the host party
- Last 2 years income tax clearance certificate copy
Declaration: -XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES is just a visa service provider company. It does not hold any responsibility of issuance of visas. The Embassies/Consulates are the sole deciding authorities for granting visas XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES can only give advice on additional documents required. In the case of Personal interview of the applicant, the conveyance charges to approach the diplomatic mission will have to be borne by the applicant themselves. XTRA MILE TRAVEL SERVICES cannot be held liable for non-issuance or late issuance of visa by the Embassies/consulates.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on total cost