- Byzantine & Ottoman Traces with Lunch, SIC – Regular Tour
( Haghia Sophia(Basilica Cistern instead of ), Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and Obelisk, Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, Fener, Balat)
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruises, SIC – Regular Tour
- Daily Goreme & Fairy Chimneys Tour with Lunch, SIC – Regular Tour
(Devrent Valley, Pasabag Monk’s Valley, Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum, Uchaisar Rock – Castle)
- Daily Red valley & Underground city tour with Lunch, SIC – Regular Tour
(Red valley, cavusin village, kaymakli underground city, Pigeon valley, Ortahisar Castle)
- Pamukkale Tour with Lunch, SIC – Regular Tour
DAY 1: ISTANBUL (NO MEAL)
- On the time of your arrival to Istanbul airport, the welcome staff will be waiting for you at the exit, after then, you will be transported to the hotel.
DAY 2: ISTANBUL (BREAKFAST - LUNCH)
- Byzantine & Ottoman Tour with lunch
- After breakfast, a departure from the hotel with your guide for Istanbul Classical Tour (lunch will be at a local restaurant).
- The Hagia Sophia, the biggest church constructed by the East Roman Empire in Istanbul, It was used as a church for 916 years but, following the conquest of Istanbul by Fatih Sultan Mehmed, the Hagia Sophia was converted into a mosque. Afterward, it was used as a mosque for 482 years.
- Under the order of Atatürk and the decision of the Council of Ministers, Hagia Sophia was converted into a museum in 1935.
- The Blue Mosque (Called Sultanahmet Camii in Turkish) is a historical mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is known as the Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design. Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I. just like many other mosques, it also comprises a tomb of the founder, a madrasa and a hospice.
- Hippodrome of Constantinople, located in Sultanahmet/Istanbul, was a public arena mainly for chariot races. The oldest monument of Constantinople is the Obelisk in the Hippodrome, which was erected by the emperor Theodosius I in 390, but is in fact much, much older.
- Topkapı Palace Museum, that exhibits the imperial collections of the Ottoman Empire and maintains an extensive collection of books and manuscripts in its library. It is housed in a palace complex that served as the administrative center and residence of the imperial Ottoman court from
- about 1478 to 1856. It opened as a museum in 1924, a year after the establishment of the Republic of Turkey. The Topkapı Palace Museum is notable not only for its architecture and collections but also for the history and culture of the Ottoman Empire that it recalls. At the end of the tour, .overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 3: ISTANBUL (BREAKFAST -DINNER)
- Bosphorus Cruise Dinner
- SHOW PROGRAM
- Welcome with Mehter
- Whirling Dervish
- Turkish Gypsy Dance
- Caucasian Dance
- Belly Dancer Group Show
- Turkish Folk Dance
- Rhythm Show
- Belly Dancer
- Professional DJ Performance
- DINNER MENU
- Cold Starters
- Fresh Seasonal Salad
- Entree Starter
- ENTREE ( Main Dish with 4 options)
- Grilled Fish served with arugula, onion, and lemon
- Grilled Chicken Steak served with rice and potatoes
- Grilled Meat Ball with served with rice and potatoes
- Vegetarian Meal (pasta with vegetables)
- Desert ( Baklava & Fruit)
- Dinner Menu with Unlimited Local Alcoholic Drinks
- Unlimited local Alcoholic Drinks (include a selection of local wine, beer, raki, vodka, gin and soft & hot drinks). Overnight in Istanbul
DAY 4: ISTANBUL - CAPPADOCIA(BREAKFAST)
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for domestic flight to Kayseri. After arrival at the airport, transfer to Cappadocia and check-in. Overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 5:CAPPADOCIA (BREAKFAST-LUNCH)
- Daily Goreme & Fairy Chimneys Tour with lunch
- Your day begins with one of the stunning Uchisar rock-castle fortress panoramas. With views across the region, this incredible location is one of the most interesting ancient cities built into the rocks, Uchisar offers perfect panorama to start your Heritage of Cappadocia tour.
- Next, we will visit the famous UNESCO World Heritage site of the Goreme Open Air Museum. As we walk through the many rock-cut cave churches adorned with intricate paintings from the New Testament, your guide will explain the history of the churches and the impressive iconography in
- the murals.
- We’ll continue our tour with Pasabag Valley (Monk’s Valley) where the iconic Fairy Chimneys dot the landscape. This is the perfect location for your guide to explain how the unique landscapes were formed as you can still see the newly forming fairy chimneys in various stages of erosion - many have caves and chapels or churches located inside. Our tour will continue with a tasty lunch at a local restaurant offering traditional Turkish dishes from the region.
- The next destination is the town of Avanos, located along the longest river in Turkey. This ancient city was the center of the Hittite pottery-makers and today the same red and white clay from the surrounding hills is used to create the famous pottery. We can watch the artisan potters carrying on the traditions of their forefathers, using the same Hittite kick-wheel techniques that have been used for more than 4000 years and we’ll even have a chance to try the pottery making.
- Next, we’ll drive to see some of the most spectacular rock formations - sure to awaken your imagination - the famous Devrent Valley (aka. Imagination Valley). Here the rocks have eroded naturally to form magical and interesting shapes which include the well-known camel rock that stands at the entrance of the valley.
- Before dropping off to your hotel we will stop by the famous three beauties at Urgup (the famous fairy chimneys in Urgup). At the end of the tour, your driver and guide will bring you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia
DAY 6: CAPPADOCIA (BREAKFAST-LUNCH)
- Daily Red Valley & Underground City Tour with lunch
- After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up from your hotel by your guide & driver. Our day will start with a 4km hiking in Red Valley. You will have a chance to explore the famous rock churches while hiking through the breathtaking fairy chimneys. The hiking will end at Cavusin Village. This Old Greek village will offer antique Greek architecture example and village life at the
- same time. After lunch, we will continue to Kaymaklı Underground City. In Kaymaklı Underground City we will explore a lifestyle out of the ordinary. This underground city is a marvel of ancient engineering techniques and creativity. With rock-cut stables, wineries, chapels, and housing - the resourcefulness of the carvers to create fully-functioning underground cities allowed these villagers to escape from marauders throughout the millennia. On the way back we will visit the Pigeon Valley which is famous for döve cotes and just before heading back to your hotel, we will have a chance to see the beautiful panorama through Ortahisar Castle. After the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia
DAY 7: CAPPADOCIA-KUŞADASI (BREAKFAST)
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for domestic flight to Izmir. After arrival at the airport, transfer to Hotel. overnight in Kuşadası.
DAY 8: KUŞADASI (BREAKFAST-LUNCH)
- Pamukkale Tour with lunch
- Hierapolis (“Holy City”) was an ancient Greco-Roman city in Phrygia located on hot springs in South West Anatolia. Its ruins are adjacent to modern Pamukkale.
- Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hot springs there have been used as a spa since the 2nd Century B.C.E. and people came to soothe their ailments with many of them retiring or dying here.
- Some of the highlights; the large necropolis is filled with sarcophagi, the main street with the gates and latrines, the cathedral, the theatre, and St. Philips tomb. The hot springs causing cascades which are
- called the Cotton Castle.
- Because of the distance, we have to leave Kuşadası early and return late but it's worth it to experience this wonderful place. Overnight in Kuşadası.
DAY 9: KUŞADASI DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST)
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for domestic flight to Istanbul.
Including 08 Breakfasts, 04 lunches, 01 Dinner
- Return airfare Ex BLR IST BLR on Kuwait Airways
- All airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic Flight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic Flight tickets from Izmir to Erkilet
- Domestic Flight tickets from Kayseri to Cappadocia
- Domestic Flight tickets from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Cappadocia
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Istanbul
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kusadasi
- 02 Full-day SIC tour in Cappadocia
- 01 Full-day SIC tour in Pamukkale
- 01 Full-day SIC tour in Ephesus
- 02 Full-day SIC tour in Istanbul
- Professional licensed English speaking guide
- A/C Tour Transportation throughout your tour
- All museum entrances and Parking
- Local Taxes
- Visa Fee Included
- Personal Expenses
- 01 Full-day SIC tour in Antalya
- Tips to your drivers, hotel staff, guides
- Any other meals not specified in the itinerary
Package Price Based On One Double With On Single Accommodation
Proposed Hotels – 4 Star Or Similar
Hotel & Price
|Hotel Accommodation||Room Type||Mean Plan||Price Per Person on single sharing||Price Per Person on double sharing|
|ISTANBUL / Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn Turkey or Similar Hotel||STANDARD ROOM||As Per Itinerary||INR 1,32,499/-||INR 1,11,499/-|
|CAPPADOCIA / DoubleTree by Hilton Avanos – Cappadocia or Similar Hotel||STANDARD ROOM|
|KUSADASI / Korumar Hotel De Luxe or similar||STANDARD ROOM|
Supplement Fee For:
|Optional Tour & Activity||Price Per Person in Euro|
|Hot Air Balloon Tour||200 EUR|
|Antalya Pask Tour-Pvt||125 EUR|
|Vhirling Dervish Show||25 EUR|
|Atv Riding||55 EUR|
|Jeep Safari||55 EUR|
|Horse Riding||45 EUR|
Evening Dinner Cruise On The Bosphorus
(Incl. Dinner & Turkish Night Show & Transfers)
- Valid passport - with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel. (Old & New Passports)
- Turkey VISA Form - application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- 2 Fresh Photograph - 3 x 3-inch size, WHITE background and with matt finish.
- Covering Letter - stating his name, designation, passport number, salary details, and purpose & duration.
- Travel Insurance
- Return Air Ticket
- Itinerary & Hotel Reservation
- Original updated Personal bank statement - for last 6 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Income Tax Return for the last 3 years.
In the case of Employee
- Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC Leave Letter)and
- Payslip of last 3 months.
In the case of the applicant is the Proprietor / Owner of the company-,
- Cover letter on companies letterhead,
- Company’s Original 6 months bank statement (with bank seal and signature),
- proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo,
- partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.destination)
If the applicant is retired-
- Proof of retirement,
- pension statements for the last three months
- proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
Processing Time :
- 7- 10 working days Or Could be more than that.
- Indian Passport Holders having the valid UK, US, Schengen or Ireland visa may obtain E-visa for their travel to Turkey. Please note that the UK, US, Schengen or Ireland visa should be valid at the time of travel to Turkey.
- Passport: Copy of first & last page of the passport.
- Ticket: Ticket itinerary.
- Visa Copy: Valid visa copy of any of the following countries - USA, UK, Schengen, Ireland
- Processing Time – 2 to 3 Working Days.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost