Day Wise Plan
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AT NEW YORK
- Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
DAY 2 - NEW YORK CITY TOUR
- After breakfast, you proceed for a City tour of New York. The sight seen will include USA’s famous landmark “Statue of Liberty”. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime from one world observatory deck. Later in the day, we drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Time Square United Nations and Trump tower. (B)
DAY 3 - NEW YORK - WASHINGTON
- Today, depart to Washington DC by coach, capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, spend some time at leisure (B).
DAY 4 - WASHINGTON CITY TOUR
- After Breakfast, you will explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (B)
DAY 5 - WASHINGTON – BUFFALO – USA SIDE NIAGARA FALLS
- Today, Depart to Buffalo & transfer to Niagara the town of the world-famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. Day at leisure.
Day 06 - VISIT THE FAMOUS NIAGARA FALLS
- Today, we will proceed to board the famous boat “Maid of the mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride and then you can also visit the falls on own at night to see them lit up beautifully. (B)
DAY 7 – DEPARTURE FROM NIAGARA
- Today, we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (B)
- 2 nights' accommodation in New York.
- 2 nights' accommodation in Washington DC.
- 2 night accommodation in Niagara Falls.
- Daily breakfast (except Day 1)
- Arrival airport transfer in New York on seat in coach basis.
- New York - Washingtyon DC by Coach.
- Washington – Buffaloby domestic flight. (Excluded)
- Departure Airport transfers in Niagara on seat in coach basis.
- City tour in New York.
- Entrance ticket to Statue of Liberty.
- Entrance to 86th Floor of Empire State Building // One World Observatory
- City tour in Washington DC.
- Maid of the Mist entrance ticket only.
- Overseas Travel insurance.
- International and domestic Airfare.
- US Visa Charges.
- Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
- Meals other than those specified (if any)
- Porterage and tips to drivers and guides
- Personal Expense of any nature like, laundry, shopping, incidentals at hotels etc.
- Resort fees to be paid directly at hotel.
- Any tours, transfers or event tickets not mentioned in package inclusions.
Price & Dates
|Moderate Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Radisson Inn JFK or similar
Hotel Fairfield Inn
|Holiday Inn JFK or similar
Hotel Residence Inn Manhattan
|Washington||Hampton Inn NOMA or similar||
Capitol Skyline or similar
|Niagara||Comfort Inn the Pointe or similar
Hotel Quality Inn at Falls
Sheraton at the Falls or similar
Hotel Holiday Inn at Falls
****Package cost will be revised and customized according to the Travel date.****
|Hotels / Flights||Package Cost|
|Moderate Hotels||INR 89,999 Per Person|
|Deluxe Hotels||INR 1,09,999 Per Person|
|Return International Flight||INR 60,000 – 80,000 Per Person|
Optional cost per person
- Cave of the winds - $30 pp
- The Ride NYC - $90pp
- Beast Ride NYC (seasonal) - $75 pp
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at the sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require a minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards. A transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 5% applies on the total cost