- About Us
- Themed Holidays
- Contact Us
2 nights’ accommodation in San Francisco
2 nights’ accommodation in Las Vegas
2 night accommodation in Los Angeles
Daily breakfast (except Day 1)
Arrival airport transfer in San Francisco on seat in coach basis.
Arrival airport transfer in Las Vegas on seat in coach basis.
Las Vegas – Los Angeles by Coach.
Departure Airport transfers in Los Angeles on seat in coach basis.
City tour in San Francisco
City tour in Las Vegas
City tour in Los Angeles
Entrance ticket to Universal Studios
Entrance Tickets to Bay Cruise
Overseas Travel insurance.
Fly to San Francisco, one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city’s well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America’s premier high-technology center. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
Today, we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (Meals: B)
Today, we proceed by flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (Meals: B)
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Don’t forget the new Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more.
Today, we proceed by coach to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains.
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B)
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination. (Meals: B).
|Hotel Category||San Francisco||Las Vegas||Los Angeles||Price|
|Moderate Hotels||Hotel Holiday Inn Express SFO / Comfort Inn SFO||Hotel Circus Circus / Excalibur||Hotel Radisson / Ramada / Holiday Inn Express LAX||INR 89,999/- Per Person|
|Deluxe Hotels||Hotel Holiday Inn SFO / Embassy Suites SFO||Hotel Luxor / Monte Carlo||Hotel Radisson Midtown / Crown Plaza||INR 1,09,999/- Per Person|
****Package cost will be revised and customized according to the Travel date. ****
· All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
· Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
· Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
· All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
· Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
· Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
· SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
· We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
· No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
· We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
· No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
· We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
· Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
Visa Category: Tourist
Documents to be carried at the time of Submission at OFC and Embassy/Consulate
If Self-Employed/ Business