It would be hard to find a more exciting city than Hong Kong. Set among beautiful natural surroundings it has all the benefits of a thriving and vibrant commercial center. Here you can find the delights of modern living alongside an abundance of reminders of its historic past. Whether you visit the better known highlights like the stunning Ocean Park, the fantastic viewpoint of Victoria Peak or the beautiful Repulse Bay, Hong Kong is certain to exceed your expectations.
City of Dreams is one of several major entertainment facilities on the Cotai Strip in Macau. Most famous for hosting the world class show called House of Dancing Water, twice daily, as well as the much enjoyed Dragon Treasure show, throughout the day.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Shenzhen.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Macao.
- Round trip Economy-class Airfare
- Hong Kong Premium City Tour on day of arrival in Hong Kong
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 5 Indian dinner coupon (2 in HKG, 1 in SHZ & 2 in MFM) no guide & transfer service
- Seat in Coach transfer in HKG : HKG Apt
- Seat in Coach City Tour in Shenzhen
- Train Ticket from Hong Kong to Shenzhen, Ferry Ticket from Macau to Hong Kong Airport.
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of extension / Deviation of air ticket.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box.
- Service Tax of 4.5% on Total Tour Cost.
- International or Domestic Fare.
Day 1 : Arrival in Hong Kong – Customized City Tour
Arrive in Hong Kong, Asia’s world city and be transferred to the hotel. Hotel’s location allows you to go for the Open Air Free show – Symphony of Lights named as ‘World’s Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show’ by Guinness World Records. Later, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 : Hong Kong Day at Leisure (Optional)
Enjoy breakfast, spend the day at leisure. You may opt for a full day Optional tour of Ocean Park or Disneyland. Ocean Park – Opened in 1977, Ocean Park Hong Kong is a marine-life theme park featuring animal exhibits, thrill rides and shows. Disneyland – As the newest Disneyland in the world, Hong Kong Disneyland is a must-see because of its special attractions and the inimitable sense of Chinese culture. Walking into it, you feel you are in a wonderland. Accompanied by Mickey Mouse and other Disney friends, you start a fantastic and magical journey. With unique scenic spots and Disney Theme Hotels, you can go escape from the real world, and make your dreams come true. The availability of delicious Chinese and Asian food is also a lure for many visitors and Disney fans. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Shenzhen Sightseeing Tour
After enjoying breakfast, get transferred to the station for train to Shenzhen. We will take you to explore the beautiful city of Shenzhen. The city tour includes visiting Lotus Mountain and Mineral Museum, where you can check out some handcrafted products and gather knowledge of geological minerals, and the Lotus Park. Thereafter, get ready to explore the Windows of the World, a famous theme park. The theme park houses vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. After that, enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Hong Kong Airport
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Ocean Park Eagle
Day 4 : Shenzhen to Macau
After a sumptuous breakfast, take a ferry from Shenzhen and get transferred to Macau, the city of glitz and glamour. Once you arrive, you shall be transferred to the hotel where you can spend the day at leisure. Enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5 : Macau : Day at Leisure
After a delicious breakfast, the Day is at Leisure. Enjoy Shopping with variety of options around. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6 : Departure from Macau
With a lovely breakfast our journey comes to an end. It was lovely to have you on board and will be delighted to have you with us again.
Valid From 01st Oct 2016 Till 31st March 2017
||Price Per Person In INR
|Hong Kong -Harbour Plaza Metropolis 4****
Shenzhen – Century Plaza Hotel 4****
Macao – Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel 5*****
- Visa on arrival free.
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning.
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45 mm on matt finish with 80% face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes).
- Confirm hotel voucher.
- Confirm return air ticket.
- We are not holding any bookings as yet
- All prices and airfare subject to change.
- No airfare is guaranteed until purchased.
- Hotel confirmation is subject to availability.
- Visa is always subject to approval and at sole discretion of Immigration / Embassy / Consulate. We hold no right or guarantee to the decision of Visa Officer
- We require minimum 50% of the total booking to initiate the request.
- Full payment is required at least 15 Days before departure.
- Confirmation Vouchers can only be given on the receipt of Full Payment.
- Cancellation Policy applies as per Hotel & Airlines regulations and policies. This is advised to you at the time of booking.
- If your travel is within 15 days, full payment is required and 100% cancellation applies, in case you cancel your trip after confirmation.
- Payment to be made by Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online Transfer.
- We accept Credit Cards.Transaction fee of 2.5% applies on Master /Visa cards.
- Please check with our Holiday Consultant for Bank Details.
- GST 4.5% applies on total cost.